The Begginging Of Sunny!

Our Difference is now the Same!

SM High is a famous prestigious art school. Anybody who could make it into this school was lucky because SM High only accepted 500 students a year. Famous singers like BoA graduated from here.

Sunny, real is name Lee SoonKyu. Junior class. Wear glasses. Brown hair that came to her shoulders. Real short. Full of aegyo and love. But the problem is…She was considered lame.

 Sunny walked through the halls and to her locker. Everyday she would hear people talking about her.

 “How did some ugly like her get into this school?”

I bet her uncle let her slide in because that his niece.”

“Ibet she didn’t even have to tryout.”

“She has no talents.”

Every day Sunny would ignore them because she knew they were wrong. She did have to try out. It took her three times just to get in even though the president of the school was her uncle he made her work as hard as the rest of the students.

She hated how everybody treated her wrong because of misunderstanding but for the sake of her dreams of becoming a singer she let it pass. She was determined to debut this year no matter what. 

Somebody threw a bald up paper at her head. Sunny stop going through her locker and turned around. She looked at everyone who started laughing

Eunbi flipped her hair back and smirked at Sunny. Eunbi took her bottle of water and splashed it all over Sunny.

Sunny who couldn’t take it any more slapped Eunbi.

Everybody around them started laughing harder. Eunbi was flustrated with anger screamed. “YAH ARE YOU CRAZY! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TOUCHING?!”

“DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TOUCHING?!” Sunny screamed back.

“I never liked you the first day I met you. You don’t have any talents, looks, or even anything. Your uncle just let you pass because you are his niece you stupid .”

Eunbi raised her hand to slap Sunny but a certain someone stopped her before she could lay a hand on Sunny.