There are new kids?

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

Soomi POV: 

I woke up and did my morning routine. I don't feel that well due to the crying last night. Ew... I look.... I sighed. I put on a hat and walked out of my room. I walked downstairs and saw my appa & umma. I sighed. *Where's Jinyoung oppa?* I walked back upstairs and knocked on his door. No one replied so I opened the door, I saw Jinyoung sleeping and I smiled. *I'm not mad at you oppa. But... You probably don't want me to hate anyone, Mianhae oppa. Can't I hate the person you hate so much?* 

Umma POV: 

I saw Soomi walked donstairs and then back up. *Stupid girl.* I walked up the stairs and saw her go into Jinyoung's rooms. *Tsk. ert.* I waited a few minutes and she came out and walked downstairs. *Awh... Poor baby's Princess life is ruined.* I smirked. 

*I sorta feel bad. NOT.* I evilly laughed to myself. *This is what you get for being the light in your fathers life. Why couldn't it be me? Then you wouldn't be in this mess.* 

Soomi POV:

I felt this dark aura surrounding me. Weird right? I turned around and saw stepmom smirking at me. *Stepmom? I've always called her Umma. *

I continued walking downstairs and a force pushed me down. I fell and hit the floor.

"Princess!!!" My appa screamed. "I'm f-f-fine." I stand trying to stand up. I've gotten a bruised ankle. *Cookies!! It hurts..* 

"Omo! Are you okay?" Stepmom said. She ran downstairs. *Now I know who pushed me.* I thought. 

"I'm fine." "SOOMI!!!" I heard someone yell. *Oppa?* 

I looked up and saw Jinyoung wide eyed. He ran downstairs and pushed stepmom out of the way and kneeled down to me. 

"Are you okay?" I nodded. He sighed in relief. "Can you walk?" I nodded. 

I stood up and started walking. *Don't let oppa worry.* I bit my lip. I was trying my best not to limp. *My acting skills have really improved.* 

I walked out of the house after eating breakfest. I felt someone following me. I turned around and smiled. 

"Good morning." 

"Good morning." I smiled. His heart skipped a beat. *Her smile.* 

"So... Have you decided on what to do?" 

I shook my head. I sighed. 

"Are you coming to the talent show?" 

*Oppa...* I smiled and nodded. 

"So.... Are you an Angel or an Insprit?" 

"Hmm..?" 

"Angel.. Is Teen Top's fangroup. And Insprit is our fan group." 

"Oh... I'm an In-gel? Or An-prit? Soo.. Both!" He smiled. *She's soo cute. Stupid Brownie is lucky.* He thought. 

"So... Have you guys been practicng?" He nodded. 

"If I have to say our group is pretty flawless." He said and tripped over a crack. 

I giggled. "Flawless. Yeah..." 

He rubbed the back of his neck. 

"What are you in the group?" I asked. 

"Hm..?" 

"Dancer? Visual? Vocal? Rapper?" 

"Oh.. Obviously the visual." I gave him the 'oh? really?' look. 

He nodded. "What are everyone else?" 

"Sungyeol is the actor. Dongwoo is the main rapper and lead dancer. Hoya is lead rapper and main dancer. Woohyun is main vocalist. Sunggyu is lead vocalist. And Sungjong is a vocalist. And I'm also the vocal and an actor." (I think this is right? I hope I didn''t get any wrong. I would kill myself.) 

"Ohh... That's cool! I never knew Hyunnie could sing well? I knew he could flirt well but sing?" 

"Yep. We were surprised too. Sunggyu was suppose to be main but Woohyun snatched it. But Sunggyu's a awesome singer as well." 

"Wasn't there a word for Hyunnie?" 

"Greasy." We both said. We laughed.

"He's also known as king of fanservice." 

"Oh.. That's why he randomly throws hearts at girls at school?" He nodded. 

"I see..." 

"Sooo~ Have you and L.Joe finally kissed yet?" I shook my head. 

"JEONGMAL? Is he chicken or something? I'll do it." He said smriking. 

I shoved him. "Yah! No he isn't! I hope. We've tried but too many interruptions. I'm not even joking. There was Ricky, Sungyeol, Hyunnie, and Kyumi." 

He giggled. "Woow... Either the universe doesn't want you guys together or... we have really bad timing." 

We finally reached school. I saw Infinite and ran to them. I gave each of them a hug. 

"Hi Princess!" They said. 

I saw Teen Top and Krystal. L.Joe made a heart with his hands and threw it at me. I blushed. *Chessy oppa.* He told Krystal something and Krystal ran over to us. 

"Hey guys!!" She said, the guys nodded at her. She hugged Hoya and pulled me away. 

"Krystal!! What's up?!" I said. 

"Um... Did you hear about the new students?" I shook my head. 

"Um... There are new students and I don't thin your going to like them." She said. 

I heard a bunch of girls screaming. My eyes widened. *Why me...* 

L looked at me worried and walked to me. "Soomi?" He snapped his fingers in front of my face. 

"Huh?" 

RINGG~~~~ 

The students including me, L and Krystal staddered around the campus going to our class. 

*Please let oppa be here..* I prayed. 

L opened the door and walked inside with me following. He looked at Jiyeon's seat and a frown came up on his face. *Poor thing..* I patted his back motioning 'it's okay'.

I saw Oppa sleeping with his face on the table. *Cute..* I thought. 

I sat next to him and put my head on the table facing him. I moved his bangs to the side. 

I looked up and saw Krystal. "Wake him up." She said. 

"Why?" 

"The teacher could come any second!" She said and smirked. "Wake him with a kiss." She said. 

*S-S-Should I?* 

"The only way you could ever wake L.Joe up is with a kiss. Trust me Niel told me." 

I gave her a look. "No! Not them or me! They would make Chunji's puppy him." 

"Okay?" I said. 

*I could do this.* 

I leaned into his face and felt my cheeks burning. But a loud door-slam caught my atention. 

I looked up and saw my worst nightmare. The loud door-slam seemed to woke L.Joe up. 

He sat up and yawned. I gave Krystal a death glare.  

"It didn't work." Krystal said. 

"You think?" I said. 

"What?" 

"She told me to wake you up with a kiss." His eyes widened and he put his head back on the table and puckered up. 

"Really oppa?" He nodded and I pecked his cheek. 

I heard a loud slam right next to me and I jumped into L.Joe's arms. "EKK!"