(Jinyoung's & Soomi's parents)

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

Jinyoung POV: 

*I hope Soomi is okay. She'll probably have a good boyfriend by the time I get back. I honestly don't know if her taste.will be bad or good.What if a nerd? Or a playboy who will cheat on my baby?!* 

"Don't worry. Soomi will be okay. She has us and she is very strong. Don't worry." Sandeul said. I nodded. 

'Ring Ring Ring' 

"Hello?" 

"Jinyoung it's me!!!" 

"Who?" 

"Your mom!" 

I sighed. "What do you want stepmom?" 

"That is no way to talk to your.mother!" 

"Whatever. What do you want?" 

"Well... Your father and I have arranged marriages for you and your sister!" 

"WHAT? No." 

"Jinyoung." *Father*

"Neh?" 

"You and Soomi are going to get married. That's final. We will be bring your fiances in a month." 

"Appa but!" 

"What? Are you guus dating anyone?" 

"Soomi is. She just found love Appa. Don't ruin this for your daughter." 

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO?! I know my daughter and he is perfect for her. " 

"Appa!" 

"YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED AND THAT IS FINAL." Then he hung up. I threw my phone at the wall. 

"Hyung! Are you okay?" Gongchan asked.

"We need to go back." I said. 

"Where?" 

"To Soomi." 

"Why?" 

"YEA HYUNG?! We're this close to beating BLOCK B." 

"Appa is forcing us arranged marriage." 

"MWOH?!" 

"Only Soomi can change Appa's mind. She is his angel afterall." 

"Huh? Hyung... You never told us about your parents before." 

I sighed. *I guess it's now or never.* 

"We'll when Soomi was 5 she and our mom were going to the supermarket. And she ran out into the street. My mom ran after her and she got hit, Soomi got hit too.  They were  rushed to the hospital. Soomi just gotten slight amesia. The doctor said if this ever happeneds again... Her amneisa might be perminate. On that day our mom past away. Soomi blamed herself for the accident ever since. A few years later, I joined you guys and my dad got remarried. My stepmom loves my dad and Soomi. When they found out I was in a gang my stepmom was furious. She refused to have a child who was in a gang. I rebelled on her ever since. My dad decided to move to America. Taking Soomi with him. Soomi refused and asked to live here with me. My dad gave in and bought a house here. He and my stepmom have been paying for everything. So that's why I live her practicaly free." 

"But... Why would they pay for you? Your stepmom doesn't approve of you." CNU asked. 

"Well.. They are paying for Soomi.. Soomi was the love child but she shared the love with me. Equal was never a word in my stepmom's head." 

"Maybe she does love you. It's just that she doesn't show it?" Gongchan asked. 

I shook my head. "For Soomi's birthday they sent her $1000. And when my birthday came. She spent half the money on my birthday. And gave the rest of the money to me. My parents didn't even send anything to me on my birthday. I feel sometimes I'm pitied by my own sister." 

"Hyung. That's not true. You know that Soomi loves you and will try her best to keep you and her happy." Sandeul said. 

"I know.. But.." 

"Jinyoung. She loves you a lot doubt her or your going to end up getting hurt. Why do you think your WAYY to over-protective of her?" He said.

"We'll I love her too much to sit back and watch her get hurt." 

"Exactly." He said.

"We're going to go back." 
CNU said. 

"Thank you Hyung." 

Author's Note: Mianhae for the short chapter! ANd...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR IS COMING UP! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT TIME! :D