I can't do this.

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

 

 

Sandeul POV:

Ring Ding~~’ The doorbell rang. I groaned. *Who is here at 6 in the morning?!* I thought. I sat up and scratched my head and headed for the door. I opened the door and my face fell. It was Jinyoung. *My oh so best friend.*

“Here’s her backpack and lunch. I put her uniform in this bag.” He said smiling. I scoffed. I took the clothes and shut the door in his face. He sighed. *Mianhae Sandeul. I know you mean well. You probably love her more than I do. But don’t forget… You’re my best friend too.* Jinyoung thought. He sighed and left. (Love her as a sister)

*What a guy.* I put Soomi’s clothes on the edge of the bed near her feet. I looked at the clock. *It’s 6:07. * He groaned. *I can’t sleep now! I better go shower.* He thought and got up. He took a shower and dressed in regular clothes. *I haven’t taken her to school ever since her junior year.* He thought and smiled. *I miss my princess.* He said and stared at her. He looked at the clock. *6:54 . Better preparebreakfeast.* He thought. He put his hands in his pocket and walked to the kitchen. He took out two eggs from the refrigerator and put a stove on a fire. He waited til it was hot and cracked eggs over it. He put two pieces of bread in the toaster and pressed down the button. After he fried the eggs, the toast was ready. He set everything on a plate for Soomi. *Perfect* He thought.

Soomi POV:

I woke up to a yummy smell. I rubbed my eyes and opened them. I peeked around the room. *This place is familiar. But it’s not my room. Oh Wait, I was at Sandeul Oppas house. Hehe. Pabo.* Soomi thought and smacked her head lightly. She saw two backpacks. One looked like her school bag, and traveling bag. She opened the bags and found her clothes and school things. She got up and did her morning routine. She grabbed her backpack and walked to a mirror. She looked at the reflection and moved her bangs to the side. She smiled. *Perfect.* She slowly walked downstairs and saw Sandeul preparing her breakfeast. *Awh… Oppas soo sweet.* She thought and smiled.

“Morning oppa~” She said. He was startled.

“You scared me Mimi!” He said and put his hand over his heart. I gave him an eye-smile and his insides fluttered.

“You found your stuff?” He asked. I nodded.

“Thanks oppa!”

“For..?”

“Always being there for me and getting my things.” He softened.

“I’ll always be there for you. And Jinyoung dropped those off.”

“Oh.. Thanks Anyway!” I smiled and he smiled back.  I sat at the dinner table and Sandeul brought me my food. I began eating and when I finished Sandeul oppa offered to walk me to school but I refused. *He’s done to much for me. I don’t want to take advantage of him.* I thought.

“I really don’t mind.”

“Oppa, I’m okay. Promise. I don’t want to stop you from your plans. Okay? Have fun!” I ran out of the house with my things. I stopped by my house  and dropped off my things. And continued walking. All of a sudden a pair of hands covered my eyes. *L?* I thought.

“Guess who?” He said.

“Umm.. L?” He let go and it was L.

“How come I’m your boyfriend and you don’t call me oppa?” He asked.

“Uh.. I’ve known you forever. Wouldn’t it be awkward?” I asked.

He shook his head. He held my arms. “Say it.”

“Say what?” He mentally face-palmed himself. *So clueless… But cute!* He thought.

“L Oppa. Or Myungsoo Oppa.”

“L-L Oppa.” I said. He smiled brightly.

*The way she says it makes me want her more. Even though she’s already mine. Mianhae baby.* He thought and sighed. I looked at him and he looked back.

I stopped. “What’s wrong?” I asked. He shook his head.

“Nothing.” He said reassuringly.

“Um… Okay?” I said.

He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me in closer. “What does my baby want for her birthday?” He asked.

“Uhh… Molla?” I said.

“Pwease baby~” He said. I shrugged boringly. *Seeing his agyeo… It feels weird to me. Maybe it’s just me.* I thought.

“I don’t know, oppa.”  I said. He pouted.

“SSOOOMMMIII!!” Someone shouted. The next thing I know, I’m attacked in a bear hug and out of L’s arms. I looked up and see Sungyeol.

“Yeolie!? You scared me!!!” I said. He chuckled. “That was the point.” He said smiling. *Whoa. Got over Eunjung? * I thought.

“SOOO~~~~~ Your birthday’s coming up!!” He said. I smilied and nodded. *Did L tell her? She seems a little down.*

 “Hey. What’s wrong?” I looked at him weirdly.

“What?”

“You seem a bit down.” He said. I shook my head. “I’m okay.” All of a sudden I was yanked out of Sungyeol’s grasp and back in L’s arms.

“You have a girlfriend.”

“Had.” He said. L’s eyes widened and so did mine. I turned around.

“WHAT?!” I said.

“What happened?”

“Well we’re going to be the band for WM entertainment and we’re –“ L put his hand over his mouth and whisphered into Sungyeol’s ear. Sungyeol glared at him but nodded. I looked at them confusedly.

‘Nothing’ L mouthed. *Okay..?* I thought.

“SOOMII!!!~~~~” I heard. I turned around and saw F(x). I smiled.

“What’s up princess?” I shrugged.

“Nothing. You guys?”

“Yep(; We got killer hair highlights. See?” Luna said and showed off her pink highlights. I smiled.

“Cute.”  I said. Luna smiled back.

“Soo~~~ Soomi.. I heard someone’s birthday’s is coming up.” Sulli nudged you. I giggled and nodded.

“What do you think L will get you?” I shrugged.

“It better be good or he’ll die!” Krystal said. I chuckled.

RRRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

The morning bell rang. Me and Krystal headed off to our class linking arms. We got to the classroom and sat down in our seats.

*She looks cute today.* Jaehyo thought and waved at us. I waved back and smiled. I walked to my seat and sat down next to B-Bomb.

“Annyeong!” I said. He smiled.

“Annyeong!” He said.

“Soo~ What do you want for your birthday?” He asked. I shrugged.

“Hm… Something from your heart!” I said. He pinched my cheeks.

“So chessy~~” He said. I smiled.

The teacher walked in and started teaching.

(Skips to LUNCH)

“Finally food!” I said. B-Bomb smiled. *She’s cute. No wonder Jaehyo likes her.* He thought.

Krystal walked to my table. “Let’s go?” She asked. I nodded.

I saw the rest of F(x) at our table with Infinite and Teen Top.

“Annyeong!” We said.

“Hey~~ It’s our birthday girl~!!!!” Sungyeol said. I smiled.

“What did you want for your birthday, again?” Dongwoo slung his arm around my neck. I stared at him in disbelief. L just stood there watching us. *She looks happy. When do I tell her?* L thought. Krystal caught L’s eyes and looked at Soomi. *Has he told her?* Krystal thought.

Krystal walked towards L and pulled him somewhere. *Is something wrong?* I thought. I saw L.Joe smiling at me. I smiled back. *Wassup with them?* Everybody thought. They shrugged it off though.

L POV:

Krystal pulled me to the back of the school. She stopped and started glaring at me.

“You haven’t told her yet, have you?” Krystal asked.

“I haven’t found the right time…”

“Aren’t you guys going to be training in the U.S. for a year? You’re going to make her wait?” Krystal asked. *Maybe..* I shrugged.

“What a wimp.” I heard someone say. I turned around and saw F(x) except Soomi. Victoria was glaring at me with demon eyes.

“If you hurt our friend, your dead. We mean it. We don’t joke around.” She said. I gulped.

“And I don’t think your friends are going to be too thrilled ether. They care for Soomi, maybe even more than you do.” Amber said.

“No one cares for Soomi more than me!” I hissed.

“L.Joe, Jaehyo, Jinyoung.” Sulli said. I looked down. I ran back to the lunch room. I saw Soomi talking to Teenfinite. I grabbed her wrist and made her look into my eyes. I softened at her confused expression.

“Gwenchana?” She asked and put her hand on my cheek, caressing it. * I can’t do this.* I thought. I hugged her. She was confused but hugged back.

*Mianhae Soomi…. I-I can’t do this.* L thought.

Author's Note: 

Annyeong!!! This fanfic might be ending soon!!!! ;-; I had a blast writing this. I'm not sure if I'm going to make a sequel or not. I'm still debating. Probably though. (; I promise the sequel will be awesome if I do!!!!!!(; Saranghaeyo readers!!! (;