L. JOE POV (;

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

L.Joe POV - (Morning)

*I woke up to loud agyeo. EWWWWWWWWW....... Ricky. I hate agyeo.. Except for Soomi's agyeo! I finally get to see her after a summer! Summer wasn't that fun... She went on Vacation to Japan... My friend told me if your wondering... Actually I overheard her talking to her friend, L. Ew... I hate that guy. He's Soomi's best friend. Why?!? Ew.... So pretty much I'm jealous... I haven't really met Soomi. I actually don't know her personality. But, she's so pretty, beautiful, cute, smart, funny, and creative in her own way. She is not the type that fake agyeo she's naturally cute with agyeo. I promise myself that this year, I will confess!*

I fixed my hair, showered and came down for breakfast. I saw Ricky & Chunji there.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey Hyung!" RIcky said.

I just sat there and ate cerel. I hope they don't nag me.

"Hyung!"

"What?"

"Are you FINALLY going to confess to Soomi noona?" I started playing with my food.

"What's it to you?"

"Well.. You've been crushing on her for like.. 2 years! This is gonna be your third love-less year if you don't do anything!!" 

*Hyung... This is for your own good. Even though she likes L. EWW..... You should still try to succed her heart. I don't wanna see my hyung love-less AGAIN..* Ricky thought.

I sighed.

"I know. I was thinking about confessing to her this year. Now... go get ready." 

"NEH HYUNG!" He saluted.

Chunji looked at me weirdly. "How do you get them to do that?"

"I don't know let's go to school." *Soomi here I come!*

Me, Chunji, & Ricky started walking to school. They started talked about everything.. -_____- I was not in the conversation. Thank you. I pulled my earphones and started listening to music.

"Hyung!" Changjo said. *Oh we arrived at school?*

"Hey."

"So finally confess to Soomi noona ths year? Because if you keep chickening out me or Chunji our other pretty boy will ask her out."

"YAH!" I glared at him.

He laughed. "You really think that! MUAHHAHAH. Soomi noona's not my type. She's yours and Chunji's type though."

I glared at him even more. We started walking into school & found C.A.P.

"Hey L.Joe. Chunji. Changjo. Ricky."

"Hey hyung. Where's Niel?" Ricky asked.

"Oh. He's not here yet."

"Oh.." I said.

We started walking and started talking about random stuff. I was laughing and girls walked by and winked at me. I rolled my eyes at them. *I only have eyes for one girl*

I tried finding Soomi. *Where is she? Where's Infinite when I need them.* 

"Yo! L.Joe!" Cap yelled.

"What?"

He smirked. "Trying to find Soomi? Infinite's near the main entrance."

"Thanks Hyung. Can we go over there? I wanna see my classes."

"Sure you do." *Boy.. He must sure like or LOVE her a lot. 2 years is a long time. If it's 3 years I'm going to hurt Infinite. Seeing your loved one with your enemy giggling and hugging gotta hurt. I hope she accepts him. AT LEAST. If she thinks he's a jerk, figures. She is with Infinite 24 7.* CAP thought.

I smirked. And nodded.

"You know me soo well."

"Duh! Dude, I've known you the longest and... I was the first the figure out why you rejected all the other girls."

[Flashback]

CAP POV:

"Oppa.... Um.. Will you go out with me?" She said, nervously... *Boy shes pretty I hope L.Joe-*

"I'm sorry. No...." L.Joe said and left.

"B-but." She fell onto the floor crying.

We chased after him. *What's with him. Girl's all over the school have been asking him out. It's everyday for him and I've only got 1 so far. Wait.... Does he like someone?* I smiked.

I saw L.Joe sitting under a tree.

Ricky & Chunji were the first ones with him.

"Hyung... She was pretty, and nice, and .... pretty!" Ricky said.

"Sorry, but I'm not into pretty & nice." He said.

"L.Joe let me talk to you for a second." I said.

He got up and dusted his clothes.

"What?" He said boringly.

"What's the reason for all the rejects? Do you hate girls? Did you want to stay single for the rest of your life. You think you could beat L in competition. Dude, I know you two are rivals but, don't be like him. It's obvious he likes his friend. But-"

He looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Dude.... I'm sorry okay? I don't want to go out with just anygirl. I only want one." He said and looked at me in shock. "SHOOT!"

"You like someone?" I smirked. "You never told us! C'mon tell us. We could totally set you up!"

He sighed. "You can't she's practically Infinite's." He said.

"She's their fangirl? Psh... You could find a better girl."

"Not a fangirl. The girl.. Their best friend." He said.

"Wait..... SOOMI!? But.. But! She's cute! You hate cute! You hate Ricky's agyeo." I yelled.

"MEANIE!! I HEARD THAT!" Ricky yelled.

"Yeah... I fell for her hard..I really like her. It was love at first sight." He said.

"Awh.... Don't worry we'll help you get her. But for now lay low on liking her. You don't want Infinite to find out. Or they won't let you have her."

He nodded.

[Currentflash]

L.Joe POV:

We started walking over towards to entrance. It was Me & Cap. The others were following. CAP brought up a really funny topic. I started laughing. 

*DANG. THAT REALLY HAPPENED?! WHOA.. * Something caught my eye,. *SOOMI! She hasn't changed a bit! She looks even prettier this year! Is she looking at me!? She looked away AWHHH.. CUTE!!! I WILL CONFESS TO HER!!!*