FINALLY. A GIRL BFF~ Beautiful future~~~

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

Soomi's POV:

*HE LOOKED AT ME!?! AHH!!!* I started walking to homeroom.

"Where you going?" Dongwoo asked.

"Homeroom? Or Ms. Daebak?"

"Oh! L has her! L come take your best friend to homeroom." He yelled.

L ran over.

"Let's go." He hooked arms with me and started walking.

As we walked down the hallway I saw Teen Top. I looked down. Blushing. * I hope L.Joe doesn't see me.*

"L.Joe.." L said glaring.

"L.." L.Joe said glaring.

"Oh! Is this Soomi I've heard about?" Chunji said smiking.

"Oh. Hi?"

"Awh.. She's cute." Changjo said.

He reached out to grab me and someone pulled me back.

"DON'T. TOUCH. HER." The voice said.

I turned around and saw Sunggyu.

"Gyugyu!" I hugged him. He hugged me back.

"I haven't seen you all summer! How are you?"

"I've been good. But, sad because I haven't seen my favorite bear!" He said.

I let go of him and turned around. L.Joe is looking at me hurt...

"A-are you okay?"

He glared at me. "I'm fine. What's it to you?" He said and he walked into MY HOMEROOM.

Teen Top started mumbling things I could hear well.

"Let's go?" L said.

"Sure. Bye Gyugyu!"

"Bye!! See you at break!" He yelled.

I smilied and walked into homeroom.

I sat down next to L and L.Joe was behind me. *Did I hurt him? I feel bad.... Did I do something wrong?*

I bit my lip, I felt really bad. *He means a lot to me, if only I had the courage to tell him.....*

"So Soomi." L said.

I looked up. "Hmm?"

"If a guy were to confess to you... What kind of confession would you like?"

I thought about it. "Um... It depends... If it's someone I know & really obvious.... A love letter. Or someone new a balloons confession?"

"Oh...." *Love letter here I come.* L thought.

*Love letter... I've never thought of that.* L. Joe thought and smirked.

The teacher steped in we were all silent.

"Hello everyone. I'm your teacher. Ms. Jjang. I hope we will have a great year. And please sit in your assigned seat." She said and the overhead with assigned seats. I was sitting in the back next to.......

L.JOE!!!! WOOT!!!

I started smiling nonstop. L.Joe was in shock. Then his pocker face. *Cute...*

I sat in my seat and he sat in his. L was sitting next to a pretty girl. 

When she saw she was sitting next to L...... 

"OMG! I'm sitting next to Infinite's L! YEPPPE!!" She yelled.

*I guess she's an insprit. I'm a secret Angel. (:*

"So....." Someone said. I turned and saw L.Joe looking at me.

"Hm?" I titled my head. *SO CUTE!*

"Um. We got off to the wrong foot. My name is L.Joe. Or you might already know me." He winked.

"Pish... Playboy. I"m Soomi. Infinite's baby girl." I said proudly.

"I know. Your so cute." He said and poked my cheek. I turned red & so did he.

I looked back at L and he was glaring at me. I gave him a what? face.

He face expression changed and he gave me a don't-talk-to-him-or-you'll-die face.

I sighed. *Teen Top doesn't seem so bad. I wish I could spend more time with L.Joe.* I pouted.

"Yah. What's with the unwanted agyeo. It's blinding." L.Joe said and covered his eyes. *It's blinding cause she's THAT beautiful.*

"Humph!" I said and turned.

"Whoa.. You two seem like a cute couple." A girl in front of us said.

We both blushed. "Thanks." We both said.

We blushed even more.

"Whoa. Cuteness overload. Hehe! Hi! My name is Krystal. I'm new here." She said and stuck her hand out. I grabbed it and shook it.

"Nice to meet you too! I'm Soomi!" I eyesmilied at her.

"L.Joe." He said. I looked at him and his face was all red.

"Awh... So are you two dating?" She said.

I blushed and shook my head.

L.Joe lead in and whisphered. "Yet."

I looked down and turned really red. *Ok. Umm.. I didn't expect L.Joe to be like this. L was right he is a playboy. But.. I like him even more now. I"m soooo weird. But he might be using me to get to Infinite.* I sighed.

"Umm.. Soomi since I'm new. Could I hang out with you?" Krystal asked.

I looked up. "Of course! Your always welcome!" I said and smilied at her.

After a an hour of teaching.

RING ~ RING~

"Class! Wait! When the bell rings you report back to your assigned seats!" The teacher said.

"Okay!" The class yelled.

I walked outside with Krystal.

L walked up to us.

"Hey L! Krystal this is my friend L. L this is Krystal!"

"Hi L." Krystal said.

"Hi." L said.

"Krystal have you heard of Teen Top or Infinite?" L asked.

"Actually yeah? Aren't they the school's Kingkas. My brother also is going to this school. He's in one of those groups but I don't remember which one." She said.

"Really?" I looked at L.

"Umm.. Infinite doesn't have a new member." L said.

"Really? It must be Teen Top then. His name is Niel I saw him this morning run up to L.Joe." She said.

"Oh! Your brother's the new member of Teen Top? Oh yeah! I heard about that.. He was already their friend he just transfered into the school." I said.

"How would you know that?" L said.

"L.Joe told me." I said.

"Oh..." L said.

We walked over to Infinite and I was attacked with a hug.

"SOOOOMIII! I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH?!?!?!?!!!!!!" The person yelled.

"SUngyeol! I missed you too! But! I'll be in the hosipital if you miss me more!!" I yelled.

He let go. "Sorry Soomi."

Throughout break, L was being mean and emo.

*Did I do something my best friend is mad at me.*

I started becoming sad.

"Hey Soomi. What's wrong?" Hyunnie said.

"Hyunnie... Is L mad at me?" I asked.

He looked at L and looked back at me.

"I'll be right back." He said and walked over to L.

I started to talk with Krystal. Her and Hoya seem to be getting along well. *I smell couple in the future.* The bell rang.