Not soo protective oppa?

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

 

Soomi POV:

“Okay. So could you put this outfit on?” The worker asked. I looked at the outfit and my face was a little weirded out.

 

“Will the dolphins bit me?” The worker shook her head.

“They won’t we’ve trained them well.” She said.

I nodded. I changed and walked out. She smiled and clapped her hands.

“You look gorgeous!!” She said. I blushed.

“Thank You!”I said.

“Okay! I’ll be right back. I’m going to see if they are all set up.” I nodded.

She walked out of the room.

I saw L.Joe in swimsuit shorts and a shirt.

“I’ll take it from here.” L.Joe said and the worker nodded.

“Take what?” I asked.

“You can swim right?” He asked and I nodded.

He pushed me into the pool. I saw the bottom of the pool and swam to the top. I saw L.Joe laughing. I swam back down and played with the dolphins. L.Joe waited for you to come back up. He got worried and dove in. I saw him watching me and the dolphins. He swam towards us. I turned around ignoring him. I swam back up to get air. 

*Mad huh? We’ll see about that.* He thought and swam up. I was sitting on the edge of the floor at the pool.

He swam towards me a lifted himself to sit next to me.

“What’s wrong?” I ignored him.

“Playing hard to get?” I ignored him.

“What’s wrong?!!?!?” He yelled. I quickly shoved him into the pool. And started laughing. *Hehe.*

He swam back up and smirked. He pulled me into the pool. A dolphin came under me a lifted me up. I smiled. And petted the dolphin.

“You enjoy?” He asked. I nodded.

“Flippers. Could you give a moment with my princess?” He said. I looked at him weirdly. *Huh?* The dolphin quickly swam away. It was so fast I fell off. But L.Joe caught me. He took my arms and wrapped it around his neck.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

He shrugged. “As long as you’re in my arms.” He said.

I stared at him weirdly and pushed him. “Y-Yah!” I said.

He started laughing. “You should have seen your face!!!!! HIL-AR- RI –OUS”

I pouted and sat back up on the floor. L.Joe snapped his fingers and got up. All of a sudden I felt something warm wrap around me. I looked and saw a blanket around me and L.Joe. I smiled.

“This feels sooo weird?” I said.

“What.?”

“Us. Being friends. Best Friends.”

“How?”

“It just feels weird…”

“How?”

“Well…. It just feels awkward yet comfortable.”

“I understand.” He leaned back and looked up. I followed his gaze and saw pretty clouds in the sky. My eyes lit up in amazement.

“It’s so pretty.”

“Your beautiful.” Someone said. I looked to the side and saw L.Joe smiling.

We locked eyes for a couple of minutes. *I feel like I’m in heaven.* We thought. I heard ba-bomb in the background and I looked to the sky.

‘I love you’ was on a banner a plane flew by. My eyes were about to fall out of my head. And I looked at L.Joe.

“I’m sorry. It’s 3 words that I can’t keep myself any longer. Mian.” He said apologetic.

“L-L-L.Joe…”

“I know you love L right?” I didn’t respond.

“Or… You still love me?” I still didn’t respond.

“Can we go home?” I asked.

“Why?”

“I need to think about somethings.” I said.

He nodded and we headed for the changing rooms. After we finished he drove me home.

“Thanks. I had fun.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. Sorry if I ruined it.” I shook my head.

“It just gave me something to think about.”

He nodded and drove off. I walked to the door and opened it. I saw Kyumi and Jinyoung at the table giggling. I smiled at how cute they were. I closed the door and they heard me.

“Oh! Princess your home!” I nodded.

“Hey Mimi.”

“Annyeong Unnie.” I smiled. She smiled back.

*I shouldn’t disbured them.* I thought.

“What’s up?”

“Oh! I just went home to get changed because…. It was cold! And I’m going to hang out with… Sandeul Oppa?” I said.

“Oh. Okay! Have fun!” Oppa said.

I walked upstairs and changed into sweats and a sweatshirt. I texted Sandeul oppa.

 

Oppa! Could we hang out today? I miss you! I haven’t had a heart-to-heart talk in a long~~~~~ time with my duck oppa!

I grabbed my backpack and filled it with extra clothes just in case I sleepover and other stuff. I went downstairs and grabbed oreos and cookies. *Oppa’s favorite.* I thought.

BEEP BEEP

Oh! You want a heart-to-heart talk? Sure! Come over! I miss you too kiddo! Saranghaeyo!~Princess!<3

I smiled at his text.

“Oppa! I’ll be going!” I said.

“In that?”

“Just to his house?”

“Oh. Have fun!”

“O-Okay?”

*Oppa’s not worried? Kyumi, how do you do that?* I wondered.