Graduation(;

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

 

Soomi Pov: 

After Carribean Bay F(x) and B1A4 have grown a lot closer, not in the ‘love’ way but, in a best friend – sibling way. Jinyoung introduced Kyumi to F(x) and they didn’t like her at first but, din’t want to say anything. Graduation is today! I’m soooo excited!!!!! Hehe~(;

“Soomi you excited?! In one hour, we’re going to be College students~~~!!!” Sulli said. I nodded happily.

“I know right! I heard that the seniors don’t have to go to homeroom. They could just hangout in the quad and get ready.” I said.

“Really?” She said. I nodded.

“Let’s go!” I pulled her to the quad. I saw the rest of F(x) at one of the tables. They had sad faces on their face.

“Guys.. What’s wrong?” They looked up at me. And their ’sadness’ suddenly disappeared.

“What? Nothing’s wrong?” Krystal said. I looked at her suspiously and shrugged it off. One of our classmates, Jiyong walked up to me and nervously patted my back. I turned around.

“S-Soomi. Since this is graduation um….. I-I I LIKE YOU!!!” He shoved a box of chocolate to me. I smiled. *Awh.. How sweet.. But mianhae.* I thought.

“Awh… That’s sweet, Jiyong. But mianhae, I have a boyfriend. But I’m flattered you like me.” I eyesmiled at him and pecked him on the cheek. His face turned tomato red and F(x) giggled in the background.

“I-It’s o-okay. Here keep it.” He said. He shoved the chocolate into my hands and ran off. I sighed. *What a sweet boy, mianhae.* I thought. I turned around and saw F(x) giggly.

“What?”

“That was sweet, sweety.” Vic Umma said and F(x) bursted out laughing. I titled my head in confusion.

“I bet your going to get that.” I said proudly.

“Yea R-“

“Krystal sunbae!” I saw a junior boy run up to Krystal.

“K-Krystal sunbae.. I really like you! I just wanted you to know! I like you!” He said and ran away. Krystal was dumbfounded and we broke out laughing.

“Told you~~~” I said.

“You jinxed it!” She yelled and hit my playfully. We fooled around for a while, until the principal walked up onto the stage.

“HELLO~ MY SENIORS~ Or should I say goodbye. I’m going to miss you guys a lot. You were my most talented, smart, trustworthy, and special group to me. You’ll always be remembered in our hearts. I hope you won’t forget your school spirit! Thank you for being the best seniors ever!!!!” He said and started sniffling.

“Awh~~ That was soo sweet.” I said.

“That’s what he said last year.” Someone said. I turned around and saw L. My eyes lit up. I ran to him and hugged him. I haven’t seen him all week. He told me his been busy with family and Infinite stuff. Which I totally understand. Little did you know, he was packing and getting ready to leave for the U.S.

“’How’s my baby?” He asked. I pouted.

“I missed you.” I said. *I’m going to miss you more.*

“I missed you too.” He wrapped his arm around my head. “You have no idea.” He whisphered.

He leaned in and was ABOUT to kiss me until. “HEY! SOOMI! L!! THIS IS STILL SCHOOL!” A teacher yelled. We pulled away and giggled. *Teachers never change.* That teacher walked up to us.

“I wish you two the best of luck. Honestly, I think you fit better with L.Joe, Soomi. But that’s my opinion!” He said earning a glare from L.

I chuckled. “Don’t worry! I love L.Joe too!” *I think I do.* L’s face fell. *Does she still have feelings for him? NAH~~ She’s all mine. She loves me. And I love her. What could break us to the rest of our lives?........ A stupid contract.* L’s knuckles turned white thinking about it. I looked down and saw L hurting himself.

“L!!!!” He looked at me.

I pointed to his hand. He sheepishly smiled and released his hands. *Hm… To make sure his doesn’t do that again…* I thought. I bravely grabbed his hand. And he looked at me.

“You better not do that again!” I said, cutely.  Giving L a chuckle.

They made us get dressed for the ceremony. After we got dressed we sat in our seats for the ceremony, and slowly parents started coming. I started getting nervous. *WAH…. So many people!!!!* I thought.

*Breathe in. Out. In. Out.* I started breathing very heavily people started staring at me. L who was sitting next to me, held my hand. “It’s gonna be, fine. You’ll do great. It’s just walking across the stage practically.” He said and smiled. L.Joe ,who was sitting next to L, watched us and slumped his shoulders down. *Maybe she has moved on. Me and my big ego.* He thought.

“Hello parents and graduates. Today, we are here to celebrate the greatness in our graduates accomplishments. We’ve all been through this time where our kids are growing up. As your principal, I am very glad to have these students as my graduates this year. They have made me proud, and smiled throughout the school year. Remember, even if we are separated by miles. We are always together in our hearts. Thank you, and please help me welcome our Ms. JJang.” The audience clapped and some cheered.

Ms. Jjang stepped up to the podium. And adjusted the microphone.

“Thanks you, parents, graduates, and friends. I would like to thank you for attending our seniors graduation. *Audience claps* Here are our graduates.”

(Skips to Soomi’s turn.  )

“Jung Soomi” She said. The crowd claps and cheers. *I could hear the oppas.*

“JUNG SOOMI! WOOT!” “MILKY SKIN SOOOOO~~~MIII~~!” B1A4 cheered. I giggled at their cheerfulness. I bowed to Ms. Jjang and she handed me my diploma. I walked off a little and waved at my dad for a picture. He smiled. *My baby girl is all grown up.* He thought and began to tear up. Jinyoung looked at Appa and patted his back.

(After graduation)

“WHA~~ MY BABY!!!!” Jinyoung oppa attacked me with a bear hug. 

“Oo-ppa. I c-can’t breathe.” I said and he let go. He sheepishly let go.

“Mian~” Sandeul and Baro attacked me with a huge.

“AHHH~~ OPPAs!!” I yelled. They hugged me even harder. I started screaming.

“OPPAAAASS!!!!!” They finally let go. I breathed in and out. And glared at them. They sheepishly smiled back.

I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I wanted to scream again but he covered my mouth. “You better not scream.” He said. *L?* I turned around and L was sheepishly smiling.

“We graduated.” I nodded. He held my hand and smiled at me.

I pouted. *I thought he was going to kiss me or something. Maybe I have to do everything.* I rolled my eyes and pouted. L saw my expression “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” I said bluntly. I saw F(x) giggle at me and I sent them a playful glare.

“What’s wrong, baby?” He asked. I shook my head and walked to F(x).

“SHOT DOWN!” I heard Sungyeol yell. I giggled to myself.

“We’re finally graduated.” Vic Uma said and we nodded.

“Promise, we’ll stay together!” Sulli said.

“Forever!!” Krystal said. We nodded and hugged each other.

“FFFF~~ XXX~~~!!” We screamed. I saw people staring at us and couldn’t help but smile.