Like A Dream You Came To Me.

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

 

Soomi POV:

I was at school. L and L.Joe both walked up to me with sad faces.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“W-we-“ L hugged me.

“Mianhae.” L.Joe held my hand and lead me somewhere. All I saw were clouds until a building appeared in front of me. My eyes widened.

“We love you.” They said and headed for the building.

“I-I don’t understand. L.Joe!L!”I screamed. I tried running after them but I felt something pull my feet. I saw a rope pulling me down. I then fell from the clouds onto a road. I tried to get up but my feet were glued to the floor.

“HELP! HELP! HELP!” I saw lights ahead. And my eyes widened. It was a train. I couldn’t get up. I felt my I was going to die any second.

“OPPA!!!! ANYONE?! APPA! UMMA!” I screamed. Tears formed in my eyes and everything was blurry.

“SOOMI! SOOMI! SOOMI!!” I heard someone yell. I felt my body being shook. I reopened my eyes and saw Sandeul oppa’s worried face.

“Oppa!” I hugged him. He was taken aback but hugged me. I broke the hug.

“What happened?”

“N-Nightmare.” I said. “I was gonna die. And they both leave me.” I bursted out crying. He put my face onto his shoulder and patted my back.

“Gwenchana.” He said.

Sandeul started singing.

I pray no tears in your dreams

I know you’ll fly high in your life

I started sniffling. I looked at oppa. “You really believe that?” He nodded.

“I’ve always wanted the best for you. I have always known you were meant to do great things in your life. You are the last person who deserves to die.” He said.

I hugged him. “T-Thank you o-oppa. I love y-you.” I said half sniffling. His heart started beating faster than ever. His ears turned red and his cheeks turned pink.

“I love you too, princess.” He said. *I know you don’t love me the way I love you.* He thought.

I continued sniffling and I clutched onto his jacket. I soon fell asleep again.

Sandeul POV:

*I think she’s asleep again.* I gently placed her down onto the bed and kissed her forehead.

I pray no tears in your dreams

I know you’ll fly high in your life

I whispered softly into her ear. *Please don’t hurt her anymore.* I thought. I looked up and prayed. “Please.. Don’t hurt her anymore.” I said. I walked back to the couch and texted Jinyoung hyung.

She’s sleeping over! Hyung could you stop by in the morning and pick her up.

BEEP BEEP. I looked at my phone.

Mian Deulie. I have a date with Kyumi tomorrow. Planning Princess’s birthday. Could you take her to school?

I scoffed. *This guy.*

Fine. You’re an awesome brother hyung.

BEEP. BEEEP.

MWOH?! Who’s her real brother?!

I didn’t bother replying. *This guy. Usually, he would be here.* I thought. I went back to sleep. 

 

Author's Note: Please Vote guys! I stil can't decide who to use. Please~~~~ :DDDD