F(x) + B1A4 = something new.

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

After school~~~

*I wonder what’s wrong with L? I’ll talk to him.* I thought. Krystal popped in front of me giving me a heart attack.

“You scared me!” I said and put my hand over my heart.

“Mian! It’s just today is family bonding day!” She said. *Family bonding? Oh F(x) is my family. Pabo Soomi.* I mentally face-palmed.

“Isn’t today a Monday?”

“Well~ It’s almost graduation… Graduation’s on Thursday and your birthday is on Saturday!” She said.

“I know..” I smiled. *I really love my friends.*

“Let’s go!” She yanked me out of the classroom before I could talk to L. *Are they planning this on purpose?* I thought.

*Mian Soomi. We don’t want you to get hurt. This brownie…* Krystal thought.

“Umma! Sulli! Luna! Amber!” Krystal shouted.

“Sorry guys I can’t go.” Amber said and pouted. She pointed at CAP and we nodded. “Go!” I said and shoved her away.

“Shees! You want me to go?” She said. I shook my head.

“I don’t want him mad at us! Have fun~~~~” I said. I looked back at F(X).

“Are you guys ready?” Vic Umma asked. Krystal nodded for us.

“Let’s go!” Luna said and pulled me into the car.

“Oh! Soomi, I hope your okay. We invited guys.” Victoria said.

“Oh.. Okay.” I said. “Why would there be a problem?”

“They’re people you know.” Luna said.

“Umm.. Okay?” I said.

(15 minutes later)

The car stopped. I looked at Vic Umma. “We’re here!” She said.

We got out of the car. Sulli opened up the trunk and handed us each a bag. *What’s this?* I thought.

“What’s this?”

“You’ll see.” Luna said.

I hoped out of the car. I saw the sign of the place and my eyes lit up.

‘Caribbean Bay’ *Woot! We’re going swimming!!!!!!* I thought.

“C’mon!” Sulli pulled me inside. We handed them tickets and went to change. Inside the bag they gave me it hand; Sunscreen, a bathing suit, 2 towels, flip flops, and an extra pair of clothes. *Wow.. They thought of everything.* I thought and smiled. I changed and exited the changing rooms. I saw F(x).

“Whoa~ Our visuals looks hot!” Krystal said and I blushed.

“You guys look great!” I said.

“WOW~~ CUTE LADIES 3’o clock!!” Someone shouted. I turned around and saw B1A4. My eyes widened. *OMG…*

 “IS THAT?!” Jinyoung saw me and pulled me into him. “GO CHANGE MISSY!” He yelled. I giggled. *I love my oppa.* I thought.

“It’s okay oppa.” I said. He glared at me. Baro looked at me from head to toe.

“Cute ladies and a hot chick.” He made a clicking sound at me. I was a bit weirded out. But forgot, *he’s Baro oppa.* I thought and sighed.

*She looks… beautiful.* Sandeul thought. Luna saw his expression and thought, *does he like her?*

“SOOO~~~ Let’s go hangout and get to know each other!” Sulli said. We nodded.

I saw the wave-pool. I mentally screamed in my head. *She’s sooo cute.* Sandeul thought.

“Last one there is a rot-ten egg!” I said. I threw my stuff onto one of the empty chairs and ran into the water. Today was a slow day so there weren’t many people.

F(x) and B1A4 came running afterward. “SOOMI! Sunscreen!” Jinyoung oppa shouted. I pouted.

“You better go Mimi.” CNU oppa said. I sighed and got out of the water. I dryed myself and Jinyoung squirted sunscreen in my hand. A boy walked up to me and smirked.

“Hey cutie, do you need help putting on sunscreen?” He asked. I looked at him confusedly. *Huh?* I thought.

“She doesn’t need you. Leave her alone.” I heard. I looked behind him and saw Sandeul oppa glaring at him. I looked around for Jinyoung Oppa but I saw him running towards the water. I sighed.

“I wasn’t asking you. I was asking *sits down next to you* this cutie.” He said.

I shook my head. “No thank you!” I said, not realizing the situation.

I continued putting on sunscreen and I saw him roll his tongue inside his mouth. He stood up.

“Okay? But you lost your chance with all this.” He said and showed off his body/abs.

“I’m sorry, I don’t like guys with abs. And I’m done!” I said and got up. I grabbed Sandeul oppas hand and headed back to the wave-pool. Sandeul’s cheeks were burning because of the skinship.

I let go of his hand and splashed water onto him. “AH! Coool!” He shrieked. I laughed. He smirked and attacked me with a hug. We both fell into the water. He let go and I swam back up. I heard a loud bell.

“WAVE!” We shouted. The girls all climbed onto the guy’s back. *What?* Sandeul pulled me into him.

“Trust me?” I nodded. He turned around and I hopped onto his back and wrapped my arms around him. We walked back to the others.

“You guys look like a couple!?” Krystal said.

“Look at you and Jinyoung oppa!” She glared at me.

“Exactly why are we doing this?” I asked.

“I dunno. I saw Sulli and Gongchan do it and then they told me to follow.” Krystal said. The waves started coming closer.

“That’s why.” Sulli pointed at the waves. “So we don’t lose each other. “ She said. The waves crashed onto us and we all separated. “AKK!” I yelled hugging Sandeul oppa tighter. His face was burning, because of your skinship. *Ah.. I’m going to scream.* He thought. *L is soo lucky.*