Birthday Surprise

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

 

Soomi POV:

I woke up extra excited today. *I wish today is awesome!!!* I thought. F(x) have planned to hangout at the park with all our friends as a graduation party. *I’m soo excited!!!!!!! But.. Do they know they planned it on my birthday? It’s okay, I got my wish I have the bestest friends in the world!!!!!!!!* I thought.

I did my morning(summer) routine and changed into a cute outfit:

 Scoop Neck Short-Sleeve Print Tee

I walked excitedly walked downstairs. I saw my appa. And my face brightened.

“Hi Appa!” I said. He smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead.

“My baby’s growing. She’s soo old!” He said. I made a scrunched face at him. He smiled back.

“Love you baby boo.” He kissed my cheek. “Oh! Here you go!” He handed me a box. I opened it and my eyes widened.

 

 

“Appa! I love it!” I hugged him. “Thank you appa!” He hugged me back and pecked me on the forehead.

“Anything for my little bunny.” I smiled. I heard footsteps coming down. I saw Jinyoung oppa and smiled.

“Morning oppa~” I said. He smiled back.

“Happy Birthday, princess.”

“Thanks oppa!” I said and hugged him.

“Oh! I forgot!" He grabbed something from the fridge and placed it on the table in front of me and oppa. He opened it and our eyes widened.

 

 

“Appa! It’s sooo cute! I love it! Thank You!!!” I said.

“This is breakfeast.” He said.

Me and Jinyoung looked at him shocked. “Mwoh!? Appa?” Oppa said.

“Eat!” He said. Appa went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and cut the cake.

He gave me the whale and Jinyoung a cookie. I couldn’t eat it for some reason.

“Appa! It’s too cute to eat!” I said. Appa smiled.

“I can make this for you anytime. Just eat it.” He shoved a piece of it into my mouth. *It’s really yummy!!!* I thought.

“I didn’t know you could bake appa?” I said.

“There’s a lot of things I could do . You don’t know about. That’s why my kids are SOOO~~ talented!” He ruffled our heads. I scrunched up my face at him. We walked to the couch with the cake, and the tv. My brother was flipping through the channels, when. “STOP!!” I yelled. He stopped. I saw JB & Hae Song (Dream High 2)

“WHHAAA… JB’s sooo hot!!!! JR’s soo cute!!!” I squealed. My brother and dad looked at each other.

“NEXT.” They said and I pouted. Jinyoung changed the channel. I looked at the clock. It was 12:30. *I was suppose to meet the girls in half an hour! Better get walking.*  I thought.

I got up and put on my shoes. Appa raised a eyebrow. “Where are you going?” He asked.

“Park. I have a graduation party!” I said. Jinyoung’s eyes widened and me got up.

“I’ll drive you.” I looked at him weirdly.

“Are you sure? You said walking is better for you. That’s why you never drive me to school.” I said. He chuckled.

“I’m driving you. K? Let’s go!” He grabbed his shoes and pulled me outside and into his car. He glared at me.

“Don’t tell dad that, he’ll kill me.” He said bluntly. I looked at oppa shocked. *He’s never talked to me like that….* My eyes saddened. Jinyoung looked at me and he softened. *I just have to act until we get there.* He thought.

It was an awkward drive. We weren’t talking at all. I saw the park ahead and my eyes lit up. *Wha….* I thought. It was decorated very fancy-like.

“Oppa, which park is this?”

“The one dad owns?” He said.

“WHAT?! Appa owns a park?” He nodded.

“You didn’t know?” I shook my head. He smiled. *Surprise… Sorta?*

We got out of the car. I walked up behind her and blindfolded her.

“Oppa!?”

“Yep it’s me.”

“What are you doing?”

“It’s a surprise. All the graduates are blindfolded on the way there.” He said. *I sound sooo stupid. Hope she-* Jinyoung thought.

“Oh. Okay!”I said. Oppa guided me and then took off the blindfold.

“SSSUUURRRPPRRIISSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Everyone screamed. My face lit up. Everyone was there. And I mean everyone, Teen Top, Infinite, Block B, F(x), and B1a4. “Presents first!!!” Luna shouted and I was pummeled with presents.

“Thanks everyone!” I said.

“WAIT!!!!” Baro Oppa shouted. Gongchan oppa grabbed the cake from the table and my eyes widened. “AHH!!!” I started running away.

CNU oppa and Dongwoo grabbed me and held me still. Gongchan Oppa took the chance and shoved the cake into my face. They all started laughing. I pouted and my lips.

“Yummy!” I said, which made them laugh harder. I took a napkin from the table and cleaned my face. After cleaning my face, Vic Umma clinked a glass. We all looked at her.

“Okay! Girls vs Boys! Water Balloon fight?!?!?!?!!” She screamed. The girls put on a big shirt, including me, over their regular clothes. We divided the park into two teams. Which team was wetter lost. Since I was the birthday girl, I had a water gun. But, the bad thing was my boyfriend had to get one to. I was behind a tree. The prize was if the girls lost, I had to face a punishment. If the boys lost, L had to face a punishment. I spotted Sungyeol and smirked.

“Birthday girl!!!!” Someone yelled. I looked and Sungyeol did to. It was Ricky. He through a water balloon at me and so did Sungyeol. I screamed because of the coldness.

“Oh! It’s on!!” I yelled and sprayed my water gun at Ricky. He screamed like a girl and started running. I ran after him, still spraying him.

Someone threw a water balloon at my . I screamed in coldness. I turned around with my ‘dark’ face. It was L.Joe. I smirked and sprayed him with my water gun. He started running and I ran after him.

After a LOT of spraying and screaming, boys won. I was pouting. The boys got to choose my punishment. They was smirking. *What are they going to make me do?!*

“Come on! We only have 5 girls!” Sulli pouted. Sungjong smirked in victory. He meronged Sulli and Sulli looked like she was going to kill him.

“I’ll do the punishment for her!” Someone said. We all looked and it was L. I was smiling.

“No fair! You have L hyung!!!” He pouted.

“Okay.. Um… We were going to make Soomi do a y dance but…” Woohyun said, earning a smack from Jinyoung.

“Have L hyung do agyeo!!!” Sungjong said. The guys  looked at each other then Sungjong. Ricky smacked him in the head.

“NAH~ Let’s have Soomi dance!!!” Baro oppa said. I flushed and stood up. F(x) nodded in proudness.

They ‘Gee’. I gave them a ‘what the cookies?!’ face. I couldn’t dance to cute. I could do anything BUTTT cute. *I’m gonna die.*

I started doing the ‘Gee’ dance, earning a laugh from them. After it, I sat down with  a red face. And Luna patted my back. ‘It’s okay’ they mouthed. 

“Let’s go hangout.” Vic Umma said. We all spread out throughout the park. I saw a little lake in the center of the park and walked towards it. I sat on a rock and let the cool breeze hit me. I saw ducks swimming in the lake and I smiled.

“It’s beautiful, huh?” I heard a snap sound and turned around. I saw L. I smiled.

“I haven’t talk to you all day.” He said and I nodded.

“You enjoying your birthday party?” I nodded.

“Say something!” He said shoving me slightly. I shook my head.

He grabbed my cheeks and started pinching them. “Talk.” I shook my head.

“Fine.” He said. He took something out of his pocket. My eyes widened.

 

I saw this in a store and instantly thought of you. *I hope you forgive me.*

“I love you, Soomi. And, I hope you love me enough to let me conquer my dreams.” He said and leaned in. *What..?* I felt his soft lips on mine, and I kissed him back. His heart took that as a yes to what he said. The kiss was soft and meaningful. I broke the kiss.

I flushed red in embarrassment.

“This is public!” I said. He smiled and leaned closer.

“I. Don’t. Care. Your mine.” He said and kissed me again.  

 

 

Author's note: 

Hehe April fools! I mark my story complete. Have a good April fools(; Thanks subscribers SARANGHAEYO~~~(;