FIRST DAY! She's totally into me. NOT....

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

*I got up from bed. I looked at my mirror. And looked at my hair. This is my hair? It looks like Mudusa without snakes... I giggled. I hope this is going to be a good year. I'm in high school. I'm FINALLY a senior. OMG.. YES! No more kids picking on me. Well, I never got picked on because of my best friends. UHH... My best friends are 2 of the Kingkas at my the school. POO... It's not that great. I love them their the best friends in the entire world but.. No ever picks on me (except them) & No one ever befriended me ether. I hope I make a GIRL best friend this year. I could finally talk about L.JOE with! L.JOE? Who's he? hehe.... My crush! I met him in the beginning of high school. I've liked him for 2 years! He's (practically) mr. perfect, and he's really nice to his friends..It seems. I wanna be his friend. I'm pretty much like a nerd liking a jock. SO yea... We've actually never really met each other. But the worst part about liking L.JOE is the fact that he's my best friend's rival. I feel like a bad person. There are 2 groups of Kingka's at my school, Teen Top & Infinite. My friends are in Infinite. MY LIFE... I got ready for school. Normal routine. (Shower, dress, and then cerel)*

I walked to Oppa's room.

"Oppa! Please wake up!" I said, shaking him.

"Neh! I'm up!" He said and saluted at me.

I sighed.


*Jinyoung my big brother. He's the best big brother anyone could ask for. But he's very overprotective! It's scary! One time we went shopping and I went to try something on. When I opened the door to get his opinion, he was in front of the door. I ran into him! It was creppy so.. I don't go shopping that often. Unless it's with the B1A4 oppas! Their very JJANG! I love them so much. I have a total of 5 oppas. But 1 blood brother. But more the merrier! Out of all the oppas. (Including Jinyoung) I'm the closet to Sandeul oppa! He's the most handsome in my opinion too! I've actually never had a crush on any of my oppas. Only.. L.Joe. Before him, my heart was frozen with nothing but oppa love.*

I ate some cerel and made some for oppa.

I heard a knock on my door. L... He usually comes to pick me up in the morning.

"Oppa! L's here. I'm go. K?" I shouted.

"WAIT!!!" He yelled and ran downstairs.

"Okay, jacket, backpack..... K you could go!" He said and giggled. I sighed and pecked oppa on the cheek and ran out the door. I tripped over a step and almost fell but L caught me.

"Well. Hi best friend. Happy?" He said and smiled.

"Why should I be happy?" I said. I stood back up, we started walking.

"You get to see me first thing before you go to school, everyday! And we're seniors!" He pouted.

"Not really!"  I shouted running ahead. He ran up to me and caught me.

*He's soo weird, but cute at the same time. He could be more femine than Sungjong if he wanted to. Is it me or he grew handsomer over the summer. Nah.. It's only L.*

We started walking to school. We talked about pretty much everything except... L.Joe.

"Hey L. What if I've liked someone for a really long time and didn't tell you guys?" I said. I looked at him with pleading eyes. *I feel like I was asking my Appa to date... -_____- He's that appa-like.*

"Um.. I'd kill you, because your my best friend and you didn't tell me. Infinite will hunt him down and threaten him if he hurts you because that's how much we love you." He flashed a smile.

*Unless it was me. We all knew she would like me! Even Infinite think that.* L knew, and smirked.

"Why sudden question?" He asked.

"SOOOMII!!!!" Woohyun..

He ran up to me and  gave me a really big death hug.

"WOOHYUN!!" I hugged him back. *I saw girls giving me death stares but I didn't care. I was use to it. I just smilied.*

He let go of me. "So how's your summer in Japan!!?!?? Boys hit on you? Hmm? I will hunt them down!"

"Well... Appearently she likes someone." L said ans smiked. I glared at him.

*SHE LIKES SOMEONE!! I BETTER SET THEM UP. I MEAN L UP. HEHEHE..* Woohyun thought.

"YAH! Why you tell him that?!" I screamed.

I got another death hug.

"SOOMI!" I turned around and saw Dongwoo.

"Hi!" I gave him a eyesmile.

"Your so cute! Why is Woohyun like that?" He asked and pointed to thinking Woohyun.

"He found out that I like someone."

"Oh. Do you?"

*L's gonna be happy.* Dongwoo thought.

"So how was summer?" He asked. I smiled.

"Good" I said.

I saw L.Joe walking smiling with his friends. He looked at me and I looked away. OMO! he looked at Me?!? L.Joe looking at me?!? Ahh!!??!???!?
Does he know??? I'm screwed if he tells L Or WOOHYUN! MY LIFE!!!!!

"Why are your cheeks red?" Dongwoo asked. He poked my cheeks.

"I don't know?" I said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

How's the first chapter? It's bad to me... *-* I probably won't update as much until I finish my other fanfic. Check it out!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/78308/i-hope-i-will-learn-my-heart-b1a4-minwoo-sandeul-snsd-sungmin-superjunior-boyfriendband