It's always interrupted

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

 

Jinyoung POV: 
 
*She looks so happy with L.Joe. Maybe.. I should tell her later. And I should warn L.Joe.* B1A4 saw my look and read my mind. 
 
"L.Joe you should give me your number. So I can tell you her embarassing moments- I mean.. Check up on her when she's with you. Unless you guys want me to spy on you..?" I said teasingly. 
 
"LOL. Sure Hyung." We switched phones and traded numbers. I gave B1A4 his number just in case something. 
 
"So.. We just came to check up on you. We'll go home. Be home in an hour k? It's late." Soomi nodded. 
 
We walked out of the mall. 
 
"Hyung how come you don't want to tell her?" Sandeul asked.
 
"I want her to be happy. I'm going to try to confront my dad first. For my baby sister." 
 
"Okay Hyung." Sandeul said. 
A couple of days later~~~~~~
 
I walked downstairs and saw her gone. *Where did she go?* 
 
I walked into the kitchen and saw a note. 
'OPPA!!! It's MIMI! Good Morning! I'm going out with Joejoe oppa today! Remember to eat okay? NOT RAMEN. REAL FOOD. I cooked your favorite and left it on the counter. Eat it yourself! Then call the guys. Or their going to eat your food! Especially Gongchan oppa. Unless you give him ICE CREAM! But don't touch my Ice Cream! If there's any left. :) I love you oppa! See you later! <3' 
 
I smilied at her cute note. I put it in the drawer with all her other notes. I barely see her anymore.
*It's been 3 days since I've been back. She hasn't been spending a single day with me. But she's been cooking a lot lately. Ethier she been cooking for L.Joe MY FOOD. Doesn't she know my special day is tomorrow? I can't believe I'm saying this but.. What a sister I have.*
I sighed and walked out of the house. 
 
Soomi POV: 
"OPPA!" I woke L.Joe up. 
 
"HUH!? WHAT?! FIRE?! SOOMI!" He yelled and looked around. I giggled.
 
*We were preparing a surprise party for Jinyoung Oppa for his birthday. I feel bad not spending time with him for the past days but... I hope he'll forgive me! Sandeul oppa has been keeping an eye on him for me. He's been more depressed and talked less.. Mian Oppa.. You'll know why though! And the best part is. This was L.Joe's idea. He wants to make a good impression on Jinyoung. While, L only said Happy Birthday to Oppa and cheated and went on my gift for him. WHY AM I THINKING OF HIM?! * I sat down and ruffled my hair in fustration. 
 
*I've been thinking of L more often.* 
 
"AISH!!" I yelled un-knowing. I covered my mouth. 
 
"Are you okay?!" L.Joe yelled. 
 
"Mian!" I said. He sighed and sat next to me. 
 
"Thinking of L?" I nodded. He laced his fingers through mine. "Maybe this will help." He leaned in. 
 
*WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO?!* 
 
"AHEM!" Someone said and L.Joe stopped and looked. We saw Teenfinite standing there pointing at Ricky. 
 
"RRRIIICCCKKKKYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed and chased after Ricky. 
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ricky screamed. I giggled. *You never piss my JoeJoe oppa off. He's soo cute when he's mad.* I smilied. 
 
"Soo... Pretty Princess what's up?" Hyunnie asked. 
 
I raised a brow. "Pretty Princess. I like it." I smilied. Hoya and Changjo high-fived each other. 
 
"I TOLD YOU SHE WOULD LIKE IT!!" Changjo & Hoya said. Sunggyu & CAP sighed. They gave them lollipops. 
 
I giggled. *Infinite & Teen Top have been getting along lately. Ever since the mall. It's been less awkward for them and they seem like long-time best friends.
Me & L got back to being best friends. Except the skinship. Jiyeon & L.Joe don't approve.* 
 
"SOOOOOMMMMIIIII!!!" Someone yelled. I looked at the door and saw Jiyeon. 
 
I smilied. *Jiyeon and me have also become really good friends. And I heard from Minhee she's a pretty Unnie now. But now I'm the gorgeous unnie.* 
 
*Everything's great. Life's good. Jiyeon and me are happy. I hope we could last forever. But, I can't say I'm completely over Soomi. I still get jealous A LITTLE NOW when they do something. But with me being the man of the relationship. Me and Jiyeon have actually kissed. WHEN IS L.JOE GOING TO BE A MAN?!?! I'll take the kiss if he won't!! Wait... WHAT AM I THINKING?!!* L thought. 
 
"And finished!" *Me & JoeJoe oppa have finally finished the party for Jinyoung. Thank god L.Joe let me plan it at his house or else I would have to book an entire football field for Oppa's party. I laid on the floor. 
 
"FINALLY!!" I yelled making floor-angels.
 
"Soo... You guys wanna go somewhere?" CAP asked. 
 
"Nah... Let's play a game!!" I said. Everyone nodded and we sat in a circle. 
 
L.Joe was on my left and Jiyeon was on my right. 
 
"What do you wanna play?!" Ricky asked. 
 
I made a thinking face. "Truth or dare?" Jiyeon said. 
 
"Sure!" Everyone except me and Joejoe smirked evilly. 
 
*We're finally going to make them kiss.* They all thought. 
 
"I'll go get a bottle." I said and got up. I left the room and remembered I don't know where. I popped my head back in the room. 
 
"I think Soomi's going to come back. Can you grab me pocky sticks?" I heard Sungyeol say. *Pocky stick?* 
 
"Oppa. I forgot. I don't know where." I said and scratched my head. 
 
"Okay baby, Coming." He said and got up. He walked to me and we walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle and I saw him grab pocky sticks. 
 
"Do you think they are going to do something with the pocky sticks?" I asked. 
 
"I don't think they are that evil." He said and wrapped his arm around me. 
 
"Okay. I trust you." I said and we walked back. 
 
"Soomi!" 
 
"Krystal?! What are you doing here? Hoya?" She nodded. I giggled. Me and L.Joe sat down in a circle. 
 
"Sooo.. Ready?" Sungjong said. We nodded. I put the bottle in the middle and spun it. 
 
It landed on Dongwoo and he spun it. It landed on Sungjong. 
 
"Sungjong truth or dare?" 
 
"Truth!" 
 
"Who's the hottest person in the room? And explain why."
 
"Hm...... Ricky!" Jongie said without hesitation. 
 
"Why??" Dongwoo asked. 
 
"He looks sick.. So yea.." He said. We bursted out laughing.
 
"He didn't mean it that way! He mean't date way!" Sunggyu said. 
 
"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH... " Sungjong said. "Girl or Boy?" 
 
"Both seperate." 
 
"Hmm.. Mian But. Soomi & L.Joe." He said. 
 
"Really Why?" We asked at the same time.
 
"Well.. Any guy with our Princess is hot. And our princess is smoking!" He said. I creepily looked at him. 
 
"YYAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. SHE'S MINE!!!" Oppa said and hugged me protectivly. I giggled. *He's sooo cute.* I thought. 
 
Sungjong spun the bottle and it landed on Sungyeol. 
 
"Hyung! Truth or Dare!" 
 
"DARE!!!!!" 
 
"I dare you to tell me who you like!!!!" Sungjong yelled.
 
"WHOA. You like someone?! And you didn't tell me?! I'm hurt..." I said. 
 
"Sorry princess! It's just I didn't tell anyone. Um......Eh... Eunjung?" He said. 
 
"RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY?!" We said. He nodded and turned red. 
 
"AWH.." I said. 
 
*Poor Sungyeol..* Jiyeon thought. 
 
"Jiyeon! Does Eunjung like him back?" Woohyun asked. 
 
She sheepishly smiled and shook her head. "Mian Sungyeol." 
 
"It's okay! I have my princess." Sungyeol said trying to reach me. L.Joe slapped him arm and hugged me again. 
 
"MINE! ARK!" Oppa imitated a doggy. *CUTE!!* 
 
Sungyeol spun the bottle and it landed on Jiyeon. 
 
"Truth" she said.
 
"Who does Eunjung like?" 
 
"Uh..." 
 
"Yeolie! That's not fair! She can't spill her friends secret like that!" I said trying to protect Eunjung. *You shouldn't Soomi.* Jiyeon thought. 
 
"No it's okay. I should tell you to warn you. But.. Sungyeol can you leave the room?? I don't want you attacking him." She said. Sungyeol nodded and left the
room. She waited until she heard a doorslam and pointed at L.Joe. 
 
"MMMMWWWOOOHHH?!?!?!?!!??!?!" Me & L.Joe screamed. 
 
Jiyeon bit her lip and nodded. 
 
"Uh.. I only have one person to fit with me the best and that's my baby!" L.Joe said and hugged me. 
 
"Good!" I said aegyo-ie.
 
"Can I come in?" Sungyeol yelled from behind the door. 
 
"YEA!" Woohyun yelled. 
 
Jiyeon spun the bottle and it landed on L. 
 
"Dare." 
 
"I dare you to.... dance a T-Ara song!" 
 
He chuckled and nodded. Woohyun got his phone out and put on roly poly. While he dance. Teen Top whisled. (Except L.Joe) Infinite looked at him in digust
and the girl were laughing. 
 
He finally sat down and spun the bottle. It landed on Hyunnie's. *WHY NOT SOOMI?! WAIT.. WHY AM I THINKING THIS.* L thought.
 
"Truth." 
 
"Why do you have that song on your ipod? You said you don't listen to girl groups...? And that you only have your fans..? (Hyunnie's a kingka REMINDER) " 
 
"Uh-Uh.... Um... To dance for the fans!!!" He said. I shot Hyunnie a Really? look/glare. 
 
Woohyun spun the bottle and it landed on Changjo.
 
"HAVE A DANCE BATTLE WITH HOYA!!!!" Hyunnie shouted. 
 
"Okay versus who?" Changjo said. 
 
"Huh?" 
 
"You said have a dance battle with Hoya. Versus who." 
 
"COOOKIEEESS!! I said the wrong word. You choose."
 
"L.Joe hyung this is for you. Soomi & Krystal." 
 
"MWOH?!" Me & L.Joe said. 
 
"I've-ve never danced in front of a crowd before..." I said. 
 
"IT's okay! Try!" Changjo said and pulled me up. Hoya pulled Krystal up. 
 
Hoya & Changjo went first. One Word: COOKIES..
 
Krystal's dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrvDS0rLG5o
 
"WHO TAUGHT HER TO DANCE LIKE THAT?!" Niel screamed. 
 
"You did oppa." She said. 
 
"OH YEA. I'm AWESOME." Niel said. We laughed. 
 
"Your turn princess." CHangjo said. 
 
"Mian If I'm bad and embarass you Oppa." I said looking at L.Joe.
 
"You could never embarass me." He said. 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88_dvcYGZ7Q 
They laughed. L.Joe just stood their speechless. 
 
"Oppa..." 
 
"YOur sooo cute!!!!" He said and hugged me. 
 
"Really that wasn't my best. Want me to show you?!" 
 
"OH.. UM.. No it's okay." He said. 
 
"PLease oppa..." 
 
He sighed in defeat and nodded. 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCM7QTPBVGg&feature=related
 
"WHOA.." L said. 
 
"Dancing in front of people isn't that bad. No wonder you guys like it so much." I fist bump with Changjo. 
 
I sat next to L.Joe and he was frozen. 
 
"Oppa?" 
 
He looked at me and smilied. "YYYYOOOUU WEEREE DAEBAK!? Never dance like that in front of any other guys!!" He said. 
 
"WAEYO.." 
 
"They'll be all over MY baby!" 
 
"Soomi can I have your autograph?!" Niel said jokingly. 
 
"SEE!!!" Oppa pouted. I giggled and kissed Oppa's nose. 
 
"I'm already yours! No one will dare steal the 'great L.Joe's girl!'" I said. He smilied. 
 
Changjo spun the bottle and it landed on L.Joe. 
 
"FINALLY!" They screamed. 
 
"What?" We screamed. 
 
"Dare." Oppa said. 
 
"I dare you to-"
 
"SOOOMI!!" Sandeul came running through the door. 
 
"What is it oppa?" 
 
"What can't find Jinyoung anywhere!?" 
 
"MWOH?! Oppa's gone?!" 
 
Sandeul nodded. 
 
"We have to go find him. Guys let's split up and meet here in an hour. We all have our phones right?" Everyone nodded. "Call me if you need anything." I
grabbed L.Joe's hand and ran out the door. 
 
"Oppa..." I said. We ran back to the house and he wasn't there. 
 
B1A4 hangout:Nope. 
 
Mall:Nope 
 
Gongchan's House: Nope. 
 
CNU's House: Nope.
 
Baro's House: Nope.
 
Sandeul's House: Nope. 
 
I got texts from Teenfinite saying their going to go home and wished me luck. 
I kept searching and searching. It was 6AM right now and I'm tired. 
 
"Sweety.. Let's get you some rest." 
 
"But... Oppa.."
 
"He might be at home." L.Joe said. I nodded. We got back home. Me and L.Joe crashed onto the bed. 
 
"YEAH." I heard someone scream. I saw Jinyoung at my door. My eyes lit up and L.Joe's did too. We both ran up to him and hugged him. He fell. 
 
"OPPA!"
 
"HYUNG!?"
 
"IS THIS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT. YOU TWO SLEEPING TOGETHER AND A TACKLE HUG?!" He screamed. We got up.
 
"Where were you yesterday?" 
 
He looked at me with anger. "Why do you care. Go off with L.Joe. Cause that's all you do now. Not even a Hi oppa. Because you left. So now I'm going." He
said and got up and walked to his room. 
 
"O-Oppa....." I said. *Mian. Oppa..* 
L.Joe saw the tears and wiped them okay. 
 
"It's okay baby. Let's go to the pary and have B1A4 bring him okay? Then he'll know." I nodded. *I hope this will work.* L.Joe thought. 
 
"Oppa..." 
 
"Hm?"
 
"My legs won't move." I said poking my legs. 
 
He stood up and bent down. 
 
"Hm?" 
 
"Climb On." 
 
"Oh.. But I'm heavy!" 
 
"No you aren't.
 
"How do you know?" 
 
"I don't so let's see!" 
 
I pouted and climbed onto Oppa's back. Jinyoung peekd through the door. *That used to be me.* 
We got to L.Joe house and my legs were okay. 
 
"Was I heavy oppa?"
 
"Not at all you were light as a feather.." He said and kissed my forehead. 
 
He looks into my eyes and leans in. *What is he going to do?* 
 
"Soomi!" Someone yelled. 
 
"Really?!" L.Joe looks at the person. Is was Sungyeol. 
 
"B1A4 is on their way... Meanie.." He said and left. 
 
He sighed. "Now the mood is gone." I pouted. "It's okay oppa." 
 
I kissed his cheek. "You know I was about to move my head." I meronged him. 
 
"Then you would have kissed me!" I said giggliy.
 
He smilied and hugged me. "I love you." 
 
"That was random. But I love you more!" I said. 
 
"No! I do." 
 
"No! I do!" 
 
"No! I do!" I said. 
 
"Okay! We love each other a lot." He looked into my eyes and hands wrapped around his neck and we both leaned in. 
 
"HE'S HERE!" 
 
We both look at the person. It was Woohyun. 
 
"REALLY?!" We both yell. 
 
"MIAN! Continue!" He shut the door. 
 
I sighed. "Now we can't. Let's go?" He nodded.