Jinyoung's Birthday!!!!! (;

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

 

"Really?!" We both yell.

 

"Mian! Continue!" He shut the door. 

 

I sighed. "Now we can't. Let's go?" He nodded. 

 

We stepped into the room and saw Sandeul guiding (blindfolded) Jinyoung to the center of the room. He ran back and Jinyoung took off his blindfold. 

 

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!" We all screamed. Jinyoung looked surprised. 

 

"I t-thought you forgot about me." He mumbled.

 

"How could I forget my brother? The best person in the world and who I love the most?" I said. 

 

"AHEM." L.Joe said. He gave me the What-about-me Look. 

 

"You two." I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Silly oppa." I pecked his cheek. 

 

"AWH~~" Everyone said. 

 

"Why are you guys staring at us? *Skips to Jinyoung* Happy Birthday Oppa!!" I hugged him. The music blasted throughout the room and Jinyoung pulled me outside. 

 

"What's wrong oppa?" I asked confused. 

 

He gave me an unreadable face. "Is this what you have been doing for the last few days?" I smilied and nodded. 

 

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me really tightly. "I thought you forgot about me." I patted his back. 

 

"Pabo oppa. How could I forget someone who means the world to me?" I said. 

 

"Mian..." He mumbled. 

 

"Wae oppa?" 

 

"I doubted you." *He doubted me?* 

 

"Honestly, oppa. I'm a little hurt. But... Now you see why right? And are you still mad?" I asked. He shook and head and went inside.

 

I saw oppa go inside and started dancing. *I hope he doesn't get drunk.* I sighed.

 

I saw L.Joe talking to some girls and then they sat on his lap. *WHAT THE COOKIES.* Thank goodness he pushed her off.The same girl started to lean into him. *OH~ NO SHE DIDN'T. She's gonna get it.* I walked up to them and L.Joe gave me the help-me look. I nodded. 

 

"Who are you?" I asked bitterly. 

 

She stood up and glared at me. "What's it to you? Princess." She pushed me and I fell onto the floor. I got up and dusted my clothes. 

 

"One. It's pretty princess. And what are you doing to my boyfriend?" I asked diva-like.

 

"Oh-No.. Princess He's my man." She said obviously trying to make me mad. 

 

"Who are you anyway?" I asked. 

 

L.Joe stood up. "She's my stocker. But my heart belongs to someone already. Sorry, Kyumi." 

 

I started glaring at her. She glared at me back. "He will be mine." She said and walked away. I heard Oppa sigh. 

 

"Thanks sweety." He said and pecked my forehead. 

 

"No problem! No one touches my boyfriend!" *I feel bad though...........* I thought. 

 

"Except for you~" He wiggled his eyebrow. 

 

I shoved him. "OPPA!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out into the garden and we started strolling. 

 

"Isn't it beautiful oppa?" I said pointing at the lanturns. 

 

"Yes you are." He said. I looked at him and giggled. 

 

"What?" 

 

"That's soo chessy oppa." He started tickling me and I ran away. After 10 minutes of running around, he caught me and pinned in me the wall. His arms were on both sides of me and he had a weird look on his face. I titled my head and he smilied. 

 

"Oppa. Why are we in this position?" I asked. 

 

"So I could do this." He leaned in and we were about a centimeter away from kissing. 

 

"Look what we have here." A familiar voice said.

 

"OMG!" He screamed. 

 

"What the cookies?! Opps! Was I interrupting something?" She said. 

 

"NO DUR." L.Joe said. 

 

"Kyumi what do you want?" He asked. 

 

"L.Joe." She said.  A figure appeared. 

 

"Hi Soomi." The voice said. 

 

"Jaehyo?" I said. He chuckled. 

 

"So... You've met before?" 

 

"Yes. Sooo... Go away." Oppa said. 

 

"What's soo special about her?" She asked.

 

"She can kick your . She's beautiful and kind-hearted, loving, wonderful, she's the only girl that ever caught my eye." He said. I blushed and smiled at

him. 

 

"Ew.. She caught your eye? How does she put it back in?" Kyumi asked. 

 

I giggled. "You are really stupid." L.Joe said. *That’s not very nice…But she is mean..*

 

"Well... I can ... do aegyo!! HAH!" Kyumi said. 

 

"I hate ageyo." *You hate aegyo? But..But …* I thought.

 

"Except for hers" He said looking into my eyes. I sighed relieved and smiled. 

 

"Jaehyo tell me what's so special about Kyumi?" L.Joe asked. 

 

"Uh...... She can.... She can...." Jaehyo thought. 

 

"Exactly." L.Joe said and smirked. *Awh.. I have the sweetest boyfriend ever. Even though, he's just defending us.* 

 

"Oppa! Why do you even like her? She's sooo... disgusting!!" Kyumi screamed. 

 

Jaehyo looked at me and he locked eyes with me. *Where have I seen those eyes before?* My head started hurt. 

 

"Ow.." I mumbled. I sled down the wall and fell to the floor. I had gotten flashbacks of memories that I don't remember. *What's happening?* 

 

“Oppa! Oppa! I love you!”

 

Soomi! GET BACK HERE!!!”

 

“APPA! Y-YOU….

 

"Soomi! Soomi!" L.Joe was shaking me. I opened my eyes. 

 

"Are you okay?" I nodded. Jaehyo looked really worried.

 

I stood up. "Oppa let's just go." He nodded and we walked back into the house hand in hand. 

 

When we got back to the party. The music was still playing. But the only ones there were Teen Top, Infinite, T-ara, B1A4, some of oppas friends, and some of Krystals friends.

 

"Hey Soomi!" Krystal called me. I let go of L.Joe's hand and ran to Krystal. While L.Joe, walked to Teenfinite. 

 

"Guess what?" 

 

"What?" 

 

"My friends want to meet you!!" She said excitingly. 

 

"Why would they want to meet me? I don't even know them?" I said. 

 

"I told my friends all... about you. They really want to meet you!!!” She said. She pulled me and lead me to a table where a 4 girls were sitting.

 

“Hi! I’m Victoria and these are my friends Luna, Sulli, & Amber.”

 

“Hi! I’m Soomi! Krystal’s friend.”

 

“We know! Your prettier than we expected!” Luna said. I smiled.

 

“Thank You!”

 

“Guys! Let’s go dance!” Sulli said. Victoria pulled me onto the dance floor.

 

We all started dancing. We laughed at Sulli’s cute moves and watched Luna ssanti dance. Victoria’s really flexible. They are all really good dancers! I accidentally bumped into someone.

 

“Oh! Mianhae!” I said and bowed. I looked up and saw Eunjung.

 

I gulped. *She’s the one who likes L.Joe.*

 

“Look what the garbage left behind.” She said.

 

My face fell. *That was  mean.*

 

“Hey she was sorry.” Sulli said.

 

“Whatever.” Eunjung said and walked away.

 

“Thanks Sulli.” I said and smiled.

 

“No problem. Your one of us now right?” I nodded. *I finally have girl friends!*

 

“Let’s dance!” Sulli said and dragged me deeper into the dance floor.

 

I started dancing and a guy wrapped his arms around me. Without thinking, I grabbed his wrist and flipped him.

 

“Ow..” My eyes widened.

 

“Mian Oppa!” I said. He stood up.

 

“It’s okay.” He said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. I danced with him.

 

Krystal POV:

 

“Hey~ So how’s Soomi?” I asked.

 

“She’s awesome! She’s cute, pretty, and I just saw her flip a guy.” Victoria said.

 

I laughed. “That’s Soomi.”

 

“We should ask her to hang out sometimes. And I think Sulli’s hitting it off with one of your oppa’s friends.” Victoria pointed to Sulli and Ricky’s dorky dancing.

 

I laughed. “They are sooo cute. But check out Luna and that guy.” I pointed to Luna’s choding dance with the choding.

 

“Oh! Check out Amber~~” She said pointing to Amber and CAP. I smiled.

 

I saw Sunggyu telling me to go over and talk to him. “I’ll be right back.” I said and she nodded.

 

I walked to Sunggyu. “Krystal who is your friend? She’s hot!” He said.

 

“Go for her then!” I said.

 

“Really?” I nodded. He walked over to Vic umma and started talking to her. “AWh…”

 

“Is my baby playing match maker?” Someone asked. I turned around and saw Hoya. I smiled.

 

“Maybe… I’m still looking for someone to dance with though…” I pouted.

 

He pulled me into him and we started dancing. It was fun!

Soomi POV:

 

A few hours later~~

 

“Oppa. I’m beat. I’m gonna go home.” I said to L.Joe. He nodded.

 

I walked to Jinyoung oppa and told him I was going home first. He told L.Joe to take me home.

 

L.Joe opened the door for me and we started walking hand in hand. I looked at L.Joe then he looked at me. We both looked away blushing.

 

“Do you think your brother enjoyed the party?” I nodded.

 

“I think he loves it. Thanks oppa.” I said.

 

“I’m going to take you somewhere special.”

 

“This..*looks at clock. 7:30* Nevermind!” He walked to a cute ice cream shop.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“Um….”

 

“Caramel & Vanila?” we said at the same time and then laughed.

 

I went to find a seat and I sat down. He bought one big Ice Cream and put it in the middle of us.

 

“How come you only have one spoon? Did you want me to get it?”

 

 

“Nope! We can share.” He said and did aegyo.

 

I giggled at his cuteness.

 

“I have a surprise for you!” He said.

 

“What?”

 

“Well.. You know how I wanted to be a singer right?” I nodded.

“Me & Teen Top have decided to make a band!”

 

“Really?! I’m sooo happy for you!”

 

“We’re going to be performing in the school talent show!” He said.

 

“I’m sooo happy for you oppa!”

 

“My dad told me he’s going to bring some of his music producers to watch us. They might even sign a contract with us!” He said.

 

“I’m soo happy for you oppa!” I said. He smiled.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing…” He smiled. I smiled back.

 

“So is my oppa a singer, rapper, or dancer?”

 

“What do you want oppa do be?”

 

“I like dancers!” I said.

 

“Hmm… Not rappers?” He said sad.

 

“I like rappers!” I said and he smiled.