EKK!!! L's a better explainer! (;

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

Soomi POV:

I ran back to class. *L.JOE ASKED ME OUT! OMG! We're not an item yet so I shouldn't freak out. BUT OMG!!! HE ASK ME OUT! What should I tell Krystal AH!! LJoe asked me out! (; That scared me when he leaned in! He probably was teasing me* 

The bell rang and I took out my materials for class. L.Joe walked into class and smirked at me.

"This is where you went?"  I nodded.

"Whoa. I never knew you were the type to learn. Maybe you could tutor me." He smirked. I gulped and turned a bit pink.

"I'm not sure... You should ask someone else. I'm not that smart."

"But 'scoots close and whispers' I want you." I melted. *AWH! THIS BOY IS KILLING ME! WHY IS SO OMG...! AHH!!*

*She's so cute freaking out.* L.Joe thought.

I saw Krystal walking. I waved at her and she waved at me.

"So.. What did you guys talk about?" She asked.

I blushed and looked at the floor.

"L.Joe? What did you guys talk about?" She eyed suspiously.

"Um.. Stuff..." He said.

*Awh... His cheeks are pink.*

The teacher walked into class and started teaching. L kept looking at me during class. I got eye contact with him sometimes and he gave me an I'm sorry look. I gave him a it's okay look, you have some explaining look. He nodded.

"Where are you looking baby?"

I turned and L.Joe was talking to me.

"Me? I'm not your baby." I whined and shoved him a little.

"You will be." He said.

"Player~"

"I'm your player." He said and smiled.

*Does he do this with every girl?*

"Nope. It's just your special. You make my heart exploded. Ever since I saw you." He said.

*W-what? Is this true? No he's just a player. Don't fall for it.*

I looked back at the board.

(Forward to the end of class)

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

*Yeppe! Shopping time with B1A4 oppas!*

I packed all my stuff super fast and was about to run home when.

"Soomi here" L.Joe passed me a note.

I smiled at him and he walked away. L walked up to me and I opened the note.

Can't wait for our hangout! Here's my number. Text me anytime!

-Your player

"Hello? What do we have here?" L was about to snatch the note from my hand. I put it in my bag.

"What was that?"

"Why do you care? Jiyeon's walking home the other way."

I started walking away. L was frozen but snapped out of it about 2 minutes later.

"Mian. I'll explain."

"I'm listening."

"Well. Jiyeon was my girl childhood best friend, ever since I was little. But when I entered school. I've always liked this other little girl. But.. I never confessed to her. I didn't know that Jiyeon liked me. But the day she planned to confess. I became friends with the girl I like. And she moved. And now she's back. My parents & her parent decide to get us together. So they made me become her boyfriend. And she told me to stop hanging out with you. Because she's jealous that your my best friend and not her anymore."

"Oh. But why can't we become friends?"

"Because I don't want you to get hurt." I eyed him weirdly. I titled my head waiting for his explaination.

*CUTE! WHY DOES SHE KEEP MAKING MY HEART BEAT 1000X FASTER THAN IT DOES!* L thought.

"Well.. I know Jiyeon. When we were little every single girl that would get close to me she would pretend to be friends with them but turtore them later. Like there was this girl named Suzy and she became friends with me bcause she liked me. I thought she was cute so we became very close. I didn't know that Jiyeon threatened to kill he if she become to close to me. So after a while Suzy stopped talking to me. And when Jiyeon moved, Suzy explained everything to me. She even showed me the brusis that Jiyeon gave her on her arm. So yea... Are you still mad?" He asked pouting.

I rolled my eyes.

"No.. It's just that Hyunnie need to work on his explainning..."

L rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah he does." He hugged me. "I'm sorry if I hurt you!"

I hugged him back. "It's okay. I'll hang out with Teen Top so Jiyeon won't kill you."

"But what if we become distant and they steal you from Infinite." *I don't want L.Joe to steal your heart!*

"Well then you'll still walk me to school and I could text all of you guys. We could hang out, out of school!" I smiled. *I'll be sad distant form Infinite but they'll always be in my heart and I could get a chance to make new friends! (: *

"Well... This is the last time I could walk you to your house. I can't pick you up anymore..." He said. 

My smile faded. *W-What?* 

"Mianhae. It's all my fault why do I have to be soo attractive?!" He shouted.

I giggled. "Yeah.... Why?!"

He wrapped his arms around my neck and we started walking to my house.