Cheering her up, Waiting...

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

L.Joe POV:

*I heard L & Soomi got into a fight. I'm happy but also sad. My poor Soomi. But she's out of L's clutches! hehe! I could finally make my move on her! I hope she liked the letter!*

I got up and walked towards her and Krystal. "Hey can I talk to you?" Krystal points at Soomi and I nodded.

"Sure~ Have fun love birds." I blushed and Krystal walked away.

"Wanna walk around?"

"Sure. I would love to." She said. *LOVE TO. (:*

I was turning red by the second. *I hope she doesn't see this!*

"So what's wrong with you & L?"

She shrugged. "He choose his girlfriend over me. So I'm not too happy about it. But as a friend I support him and hope he's happy."

*AWH.. She's heartbroken..*

"So... Your heartbroken?" *WHY DID I SAY THAT?!*

"Well. Yes and No. I'm heartbroken because he choose his girlfriend over his best friend. And No because I don't like him that way."

*Who does she like then?*

"Let's go outside." She said and linked arms with me. *OMG... AH!!!! MY FACE..*

We sat down at a bench outside of the cafeteria.

"Can I tell you something? But you have to keep it a secret?!" She asked.

I nodded. She looked up to the sky then back at me. Then she sighed.

"Well. I thought I liked someone but.. Someone or Someones gave me love letters. I'm a little confused."

"How?"

"Because I do like a guy. He's very.. special to me. But, these guys are soo sweet. I feel bad if it isn't him." She said and sighed.

"So... What are you going to do?"

"I'm not sure.. I have to wait and see who they are. They said their going to confess on white day."

"Oh. That's romantic. But I think the best choice for now is waiting. And when the time comes listen to your heart."

"Oh ok. Thanks!" She hugged me. I hugged her back. She broke the hug.

It became a little awkward.

"Since your heartbroken do you wanna hang out tommorrow after school?" *WHOA. THAT POPPED OUT OF NOWHERE!*

"Whoa. Is the great L.Joe asking me out?" She said and giggled. *CUTE!*

"Umm... Sure? *PLEASE SAY YES!*

She put a figer on her chin and made 'thinking' faces. *Cute!* She looked at me with a dark expression. *WHOA. What happened?!* Then she giggled.

"Sure! I would love to go out with you!" She said. *REALLY JEONGMAL!!* I tried to maintain myself from jumping and screaming.

"Oh~ So I was the person you like?!" I said teasingly. She blushed. *Oh! THere's a possiblility! But.. Why me?*

"NO! I just don't like rejecting people. And everyone deserves a chance." She said.

"Denial isn't good, baby." She pouted. She crossed her hands and turned.

"Awh.. Baby don't be like that."

"I'm not your baby!" She turned and looked into my eyes. We stared at each other for a while. Then a leaf fell on her head.

I leaned it to take it off but she thought something else?

She shove my and ran away. *Her face was totally red.*

I smiled at her running away.