Something's wrong with L.

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

 

Soomi POV: 
 
"W-why?" I was still holding my cheek in my hand.
Woohyun came up to me and hugged me. 
 
Jinyoung yanked him off of me and Sandeul hugged me protectively. 
 
"Are you okay?" Sandeul oppa asked. I nodded. 
 
"Why did you slap her?!" Jinyoung yelled. 
 
L looked at him and then at me. He gave me a I'm-sorry-I-don't-know-what-came-over-me look. 
 
I gave him an it's-ok look. He sighed and a group of girls entered the shop. 
 
"Oppa!" One of the girls said and hugged L. 
 
*Is that Jiyeon?* 
 
"Hi! Eh.. Who are you?" She asked. 
 
I pointed at myself. And she nodded. 
 
"Hi! I'm Soomi." I said and halfly smiled at her.
It's not that I don't like her it's just I'm in a too good of a mood because I just got slapped. 
 
"Oh... Your Soomi? *Nods* You don't look annoying, selfish, irritating, or ugly. L, she's pretty!" She said. 
 
I looked at L in disbelief. He just gave me a poker face. Infinite stared at him jaws dropping. Except Sungyeol, he gave him a 'WTF Man she's your best friend.' 
 
"Oh. Okay then. I must someone not important to him huh?" I crossed my hands. And Jinyoung gave L an she-gonna-pown-you look. 
 
"Soomi.. I can explain." L said. 
 
"Explain then." He froze and words didn't come out of his mouth. 
 
The door openeds and a little girl (about 4 years old) walked in. She looked at me then ran to me. 
"UNNIE!" She hugged me and I hugged her and carried her.
 
asian-baby-cute-girl-kids-Favim.com-1154
 
"Hi Minhee! How's my little baby?" L.Joe looked at me suspiously. 
 
"Guys. I would like you to meet Myungsoo's little sister Minhee. I love her so much. Isn't she the cutest?!" L.Joe walked over and patted her head. 
 
"She is cute. But just not as cute as my baby." He said. 
 
"You have a baby sister too!?" I squealed. 
 
"Unnie likes kids." Minhee said. I nodded. 
 
"Their sooo cute!" L.Joe eyed me weirdly. 
 
"Then do you want kids?" He said sounding erted. 
 
"YAH! *Shove!* Not in front of the kids!" I hugged Minhee overprotectively. 
 
"Hehe! Oppa is funny. He's much better looking than Myungsoo oppa." She said and touch L.Joe's face. 
 
"Hey Minhee!" L said. Minhee looked over in L's direction and locked eyes with Jiyeon for a second. 
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She hid into my neck.
 
"Minhee! What's wrong?" 
 
She pointed at L & Jiyeon. 
 
"What's wrong baby?" 
 
"T-they hit me." She mumbled. 
 
I started glaring at L. 
 
"Hold her." I told L.Joe. I handed Minhee to him. 
 
I walked up to L and glared at him. *BAM* I slapped him. 
 
"OPPA! JERK!" Jiyeon yelled. She pushed me but I didn't move. 
 
"YAH! You know how I hate it when you hurt Minhee. I really hate it. Do whatever to me but, don't you dare hurt Minhee. You know how much she means to me. Why did you do that anyway?" 
 
He was speechless. 
 
"L. I'm going to-
 
"Unnie. *I look at L.Joe who's holding Minhee.* Can I stay with you?" She mumbled.
 
I softened. "Is that okay oppa? When is the break?" I asked Jinyoung.
 
"Well.. Today is Thursday. Tomorrow is White day and the break follows for 2 weeks. Yea it's fine." He said. "I was going to go out of town with B1A4 during the break." 
 
"Oh. It's okay I can watch her." I said. 
 
"Can I pick you up tomorrow baby?" I started walking towards L.Joe. He handed her to me.
 
"Yes please." She laid on me sleepy. 
 
I handed her to L. 
 
"Hurt her one more time. It's gonna be more than a slap. Trust me." I walked to Jinyoung. 
 
"Let's go home. It's been a day." He said and I nodded. 
 
I looked at Teen Top. I walked over and waved at them. 
 
"See you guys tomorrow?" They nodded. 
 
I walked away. *Wait. I should do this* I walked back and gave L.Joe a hug. 
He was sitff at first then hugged me back. 
 
"Thanks for cheering me up." I eyesmiled at him. I walked over to Infinite past L. 
 
"You guys have a good night!" I said and hugged all of them. * I hope they aren't mad at me.* 
 
I sighed and walked to the car with B1A4. 
 
Woohyun POV: 
 
*Poor Soomi. Stupid L. What the cookies is wrong with this guy. He loves his sister to death. He knows Soomi loves her too. Something's up. And it's my job to find out.* Infinite (except L.) gave me a look and nodded. 
 
L POV:
*I'm screwed. Soomi porbably hates me right now. Why Jiyeon, why do you have to ruin my life.* I sighed. *How am I going to confess to her now. I'm dead.* 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry if it's lame! ;__________; I can't bring myself to hurt L! :( But L.JOE.... Isn't he charming!? :DD L.JOE SPAZZ!
It's very short! MIANHAE!!! NEXt chapter will make up for it!!!!!!! :)