Beginning of a beautiful date.

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

 I woke up and did my regular routine. *I'm a little sad today but I'll cheer up. Me and L.Joe have a date today! :)*

As I stepped out of my room something caught my eyes. I walked towards my desk and picked up my love letters.

*Honestly, I hope one of them is L.Joe or ICE CREAM!* I giggled to myself. *I wonder would L.Joe like to help me babysit Minhee? She seemed quite fond of him. Is that a date?*

"Hehe! Oppa is funny. He's much better looking than Myungsoo oppa." She said and touch L.Joe's face.

I smiled at the flashback. I squeal and did a little happy dance. I walked past Jinyoung's room to wake him up.

I opened the door. "Oppa?" I poked my head in and I saw a made bed. *Hm? Where did oppa go?*

I walked downstairs and towards the kitchen. I saw a note on the fridge.

Hi precious princess! I hope you have a great day at school! Kisses from B1A4! I know how your getting your confessions today. If he anything like that L.Joe boy. I approve! I like him. He seems good to you. But I still want to meet him. And L.Joe too! He looks really familiar to me. :l I don't know maybe he looks like one of my gang people. Anyway, STAY AWAY FROM L! I don't want you near him unless you’re picking up Minhee or something! I hope you have a good 2 week break without your oppa! :( I won't we'll bring back presents for you and Minhee! Oh! If you need to go anyway important I have a friend who can watch Minhee for a little bit. But not too long! And if you need money, in my drawer in my room I have 3 credit cards. One has a sticky note attached to it. You could spend it only on food and stuff for Minhee. Other things ask. You have my number. Sorry for this incredibly long note. I love you sis! B1A4 does too! We'll see you soon! Have fun with your new boyfriend. BUT NOT TOO MUCH FUN! WE'RE GONE TWO WEEKS I BETTER NOT SEE ANYMORE KIDS IN THE HOUSE!!

                                            -Jinyoung!<3

I giggled at his protectiveness. *I love you too oppa. :)*

'DING DONG!!'

*Hmm? Who could that be?* I grabbed my stuff and a bagel and opened the door. I saw... L.

I sighed and walked past him to school. I felt some grab my arm and made me turn around.

"Soomi. We need to talk. Please." He got on his knees.

"There's nothing to talk about. I'm coming over after school to pick up Minhee and her stuff." I started walking away and he pulled me into a hug. I was surprised at first. *I miss you too. But.. *

"L..." I let go and took a few steps back.

"Soomi. I need to explain. Please."

"Fine. One more chance okay?" He smiled and we started walking.

"So you know how I told you that my parents arranged the Jiyeon and Me thing right. *Nods* Well they want us to get married." L said.

"Okay...? And what does this have to do with anything?"

He looked at me with disbelief. "Y-your not j-jealous? Not mad?"

"Why would I? Your marrying the girl you like right? It seems like you like her? Your lovey dovey moments?"

"W-whoa. Whoa. W-ait. So your not one bit jealous?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Why should I?"

We just walked into the school. I saw Jiyeon running up to L.

People were staring at me. He looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

Infinite walked up to us. "Hey L! Soomi! Are you guys cool?!"

I shrugged. "Are we?" L asked.

"I guess?" I saw Teen Top and Krystal. "Guys, I gotta go. See you later at L's?" They nodded and I walked over to Teen Top & Krystal.

"Hey Baby~" L.Joe said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I turned a bit red. "Yah! I'm not your baby!"

"Okay then. Girlfriend.." He said and smirked.

I eyed him weirdly.

"YOU ARE?!" Ricky said.

"A-aniyo!" I said. I felt my cheeks burning and I saw L.Joe all red. *Why is he red? IT'S SOOO CUTE?!*

"Soomi~ You know you like him!!!" Ricky sang.

I flushed red. And shook my head. 'RING RING!'

"Let's go to class?" Krystal asked. I smiled and nodded. I linked arms with her.

"KaJa?" She nodded.

We started walking. "WAIT FOR ME!" L.Joe yelled and caught up to us.

We walked to class and sat down. A subsitute came in.

"Hi Class! Since you guys all know today is White day... You teacher decided to give you a free day! You could do whatever you want but you can't go home!!" She said.

*JEONGMAL! A FREE DAY?! WITH L.JOE! I MEAN KRYSTAL AND L.JOE?* A student walked in.

*Hoya?!*

"Hi! I'm a transfer student?" He said.

I nudged Krystal and she blushed. *Oh? Krystal likes Hoya? Chunji hyung has competition. I'm sooo nervous. What if she doesn't like me back? What if we don't talk anymore?! WHAT IF SHE DIES DURING THE CONFESSION?! OR WORSE! WHAT IF SHE REJECTS ME?! AWH! It's killing me!* L.Joe thought and ruffled his hair in frustration.

I looked at him weirdly. "Are you okay?"

He nodded. "I'm fine!" He said happily.

"Oh! I have you right here. You sit next to Ms. Krystal?" THe subsitute said.

*AWESOME!*

*W-WHAT!? OMG. I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD BE HAPPY OR NERVOUS. I'M BOTH. AHHH!!! I'M GONNA DIE. OMG. WHY HOYA HAVE TO BE SO HOT!? WHY HOYA?! DO YOU LIKE BURNING ME?! I DON'T WANT A FEVER!* Krystal thought.

I saw Krystal have a nervous face. I patted her shoulder. "It's okay. Trust me I know how you feel. You could become really good friends out of this." I whispered.

Hoya walked over and looked at me. He pointed at Krystal and pointed to his heart. *AWH YOU DO LIKE HER!*

I gave him an ok sign.

"HEY HOYA!" I said.

"Hey Soomi!" He said. He sat down next to Krystal.

"H-Hi K-Krystal.." He said. *AWH. He's NERVOUS!*

"Hey Soomi." L.Joe whisphered. I leaned closer to him. "Let's leave these two and go walk around." He took my hand and dragged me out of the classroom. I looked at Krystal and we gave each other Help me looks.

L POV:

* I saw L.Joe drag Soomi out of the classroom. I gotta go watch them! I sound like a stocker...*

"Oppa! Let's go for a walk!" Jiyeon said. I nodded and got up. She linked arms with me and we walked outside.

*You better not do anything L.Joe. Or your gonna get it.*

Soomi POV:

We were walking in the hallway and we were still holding hands. I blushed. L.Joe saw and smirked.

"What? Is being close to meet hot? I'm sorry I can't turn down my hottness." He said. I shoved him.

I chuckled and shook my head. *Cute!* L.Joe thought.

"We're stil holding hands..." He looked at our interlocked hands. He let go and turned red.

*AWH~ He's nervous! :) I liked holding hands with him though.. Oh well. We could do a lot of that when we're married. Wait.. WHAT AM I THINKING?!*

We were walking towards the garden in the back of the school. I felt like someone or someones is watching us. I turned around and didn't see anyone. I sighed in relief. L.Joe noticed I was a little tensed. 

"Are you okay? " He asked. I nodded. 

"I just feel like someone's following us..." He looked back and looked at me. 

"Well. There's L and Jiyeon." He said. 

I looked back and saw L and Jiyeon. They looked like a really happy couple.

*I wished me and L.Joe were like that. * I thought.  I sighed. *But we’re still a bit awkward..*

*Why does she keep denying that she likes L? I wonder what she's knows what she's doing to my heart. It's better to be her friend than no one at all, right?* L.Joe thought. 

I saw the garden just ahead of us. I started smiling. *I really love flowers. And the garden was my favorite place to be. I even told Infinite that I wanted my first kiss to be in a beautiful garden. *I giggled at the thought. *I’m so cheesy!* I pouted.

*She started smiling. Her smile really brings me joy. She really does complete my world. I really wish I could tell her how much she means to me.* L.Joe thought.

We finally got to the school garden and we sat bench. 

"Wait here. I'm gonna go get something." L.Joe said. I nodded and he left. 

I was waiting and it was really peaceful in the garden. *I wish I could get my confessions here.* 

"Soomi?" 

I looked, and saw Jiyeon and L holding hands. My eyes lit up.

"Hey! What's up?" 

"Nothing. Just on a date. You?" Jiyeon said eyeing me weirdly. 

"What's with the eyeing, I'm hanging out with a friend." 

"Really? Are you sure it's not a date? I saw you with a really hot guy." She said. 

I blushed. "Well. We're good friends." 

"Oh! I see. No confession yet. Just when I got back L literally threw himself at me with a confession." She bragged/told.

"Oh really? L doesn't seem like that type." I said eyeing him suspiciously. 

"I know right! It shocked me too! Isn't he such a cutie?" She clung onto him. *L has never told me he had feelings for anyone.*

*Is she thinking about me? Awh.. She’s jealous!* L thought and smirked.

"Soo... Where is that hot guy?" Jiyeon asked. 

L pouted. "I'm not hot anymore!? Hmph!" He said and turned being/trying to be cute.

 

*This is a little awkward. L doing aegyeo...?* I looked at him with disbelief.    He looked at me then coughed. "So where is this guy your dating?" He asked.  *Cookies! I forgot to tell him!*    "Soomi?" I turned around and saw L.Joe. I smiled he had a basket in his hands.   "What chu got there?" I asked pointing to the basket.    "Lunch!" He said. "Oooh! Can we join you?!" Jiyeon asked. I looked at L.Joe he shrugged.    He sighed. "ok.." *I wanted alone time with Soomi!* He pouted.  I giggled at L.Joe. *SO CUTE! :)*    L.Joe and L laid the blanket down and me and Jiyeon set up the food.   "Hey Soomi. What's wrong with L.Joe and L? They keep glaring at each other and having little competitions." Jiyeon asked, clueless.  I giggled. "Like.. They've always been rivals ever since they found out that they are the most popular guys in their groups."    "Really?! L is the most popular guy in school?" I giggled and shook my head.  "Correction. L & L.Joe." I said and smiled.    She eyed me weirdly. *Drinking water L & L.Joe went to the bathroom.* "Ok Look. *Look at her while drinking water.* I don't want to hurt you. Your a really good friend. But I heard you used to like L." *SPIT TAKE.*    "OMG! Are you okay?!" She asked, I nodded. I whiped my face.    "Why do you think that?"    "Well.. Honestly, I don't think that. I think you like L.Joe but everyone here says you like L. Including L." She said. *That's why L thought I would be jealous...* I smirked.    "Honestly. We're just friends. At times he's really romantic and we hug. That's only thing we do to so people think we'e dating. Your right. I honestly never liked L that way."   "*Sigh..* Ok good. I wouldn't have to hurt you!" She said smiling.    "HuH? Oh yea! L told me you hurt his best friends that are girls. But your really nice to me."    She shook her  head. "No! I'm not like that. Honestly, I was jealous of this little girl because L liked her.  And I only hurt girls that L likes. And since L likes me I'm not jealous and I wouldn't hurt anybody."    "I understand. Like you liked someone for a long time and then have someone else out of the blue come a snatch him, right?"    She nodded. *Your really different from other girls. I wonder why L never fell for you? He's always liked different girls. I will never get that other girl out of my head though. Jung Koomi I will find you. You broke my L's heart. Your gonna get it from me.* Jiyeon thought.    "Sorry if you think we're ruining your date with L.Joe!" She said.    I blushed. "This isn't a date!"   I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. *Hm?* I turned around and saw Hyunnie hugging me.  "HYUNNIE!" I screamed and hugged him.   "I've missed you!"    "Me too! OMG! Are you guys friends?" He asked and me and Jiyeon nodded.    "You can come back to us then!" He said.    "Huh?" *Honestly, I do miss them. But I don't know Teen Top well. I feel bad..* I bit my lip.   "You don't miss us?" He asked pouting.   "Of course I missed you!" I hugged him.   "B-but there's something I have to confess.... *I hope he's not mad right?* Um.. You know how I like someone right?"   He nodded and frowned. "Your sad about it? *Hug* Don't worry you'll find someone better! I'll always support you no matter who you choose! Infinite will too!" He said and smiled.   "You promise!" I asked, I held out my pinky. He interlocked it with his. "Best friends forever!"   I nodded and smiled. And I thought about something. *Wait...*   "Hyunnie... What were you talking about?"   He raised a brow. "Huh?About the sadness? *Nods* Aren't you sad that L has a girlfriend now" He said. Jiyeon looked at me weirdly.   I shook my head. "I'm happy for him. He found someone and so did I! Honestly, I've liked him for 3 years but was to scared to tell you and Infinite. I was going to confess today, so wish me luck?" I asked.   He smiled and nodded. "Anything for my best friend." I smiled.   L & L.Joe walked back. L.Joe & Woohyun looked at each other.   "YOU!" THey both shouted. (Hyunnie & L.Joe)   I raised a brow. "W-what are you doing here?" Hyunnie shouted.   "I'm here for my date." He said.   "W-with L?" Hyunnie asked.   L looked at Hyunnie with a What-The-Cookies face.   I stood up and walked towards L.Joe. "No. It's me. Me & L.Joe are going on a date today/now.." L.Joe wrapped his arm around my waist.   "Cover your ears." I whispher to L.Joe.   "Why?"   "Wait for it."   "OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!" Hyunnie screamed. He ran towards me and jumped up and down.   "I'm sooo happy for you guys! You guys make an adorable couple!!!!!!!!!" Hyunnie said. I smiled.   "Thanks!" I smiled. *I'm glad Hyunnie accepts us. But.. I'm scared how am I suppose to confess to a guy I like that I like him?! KRYSTAL WHERE ARE YOU?!*   (Skips to end of school day)   RING RING!!!   "L.Joe! TIme to go pick up Minhee!" I said jumping. *Cute!* L.Joe thought.   We were walking out of the school until.   "SOOMI!" Two people shouted.   I turned around and saw Krystal & L having a glare-down.   "Hi!" I waved. I saw Krystal walking with Hoya.   "OOhh~ What's this I see?"   Krystal blushed. "NOTHING. We're just going on a date today!"   "That's totally nothing! You should go I don't want you to miss on any of your date time!" I said. She nodded and ran to Hoya. *Awh... Cute!*   *Cough* "Soomi. Ready to go?" L asked. I nodded. we all started walking to L's house.   ~~AWKWARD SILENCE~~~~~~~~~~~~   *I'm bored of the silence....* I sighed.   L.Joe saw and suddenly put his arm around me. L & I stiffened.   I blushed. L was furious inside. *That should be me...* L thought.   "Soo Soomi & L.Joe let's play true or false!" L said.   "Sure?"   L.Joe nodded.   "L.Joe.. True or False. You were gay with Chunji."   "What the cookies!? FALSE." L.Joe shouted. I giggled.   L.Joe playfully smirked. "Soomi True or False. You liked L." *PLEASE SAY FALSE!* L.Joe thought.   *PLEASE SAY TRUE!* L thought.   "Um..... Look there's Minhee!" I saw Minhee walking into L's house and ran to her. "MINHEE!" "UNNIE!" I engulfed her in a hug. She pecked me on the cheek.   "UNNIE! You brought my boyfriend again!" Minhee shouted.   I giggled. * I thought she was fond of him*   "Does that mean oppa can keep Noona?" L asked. I gave him a disbelief look.   "No Oppa! You have ugly unnie! Soomi Unnie and me can share handsome oppa!" She shouted.   *CUTE!*   "Sharing is caring." L.Joe said. I giggled. "Where's your stuff? Did you want me to pack it with you?" She nodded. "Okay! Um. Can L.Joe come in?"   L nodded. *Stupid er.* L thought.   L.Joe read his mind. *I should be saying that.*   "Can you oppas play the wii or something? It will be about 10 minutes!" I said and ran up the stairs.   "Minhee! Your going to have a fun week with Unnie okay?!" She nodded.   "Komo Unnie!" She said.   She gave me a backpack and I started throwing her clothes in.   "Minhee.. What happened with Jiyeon unnie?"   "Ugly unnie? Well.. She was mean to umma. And then she was nice to oppa. I think it's called two-faced? And I told oppa. She told him it wasn't true. Umma said it wasn't true. And oppa got mad that I lied and hit me." She started having tears in her eyes.   "AWH... Come here. It's okay baby. Your going to spend two weeks with Unnie & handsome oppa. Okay?"   She nods. "Unnie what about my oppa?"   "Isn't L going to stay here?"   "No.. Um... My oppa friends with your oppa." *Oh yea! SHe has a crush on Gongchan oppa!* I giggled.   "Oppas busy. But you will see him soon! *nods.* Who do you think is more handsome. handsome oppa or Gongchan oppa."   *She could never pronoun Gongchan so she says my oppa. So cute!*   "Um... Unnie can have handsome oppa. I want MY OPPA!"   "I'M HERE!" L rushed into the room. "WHAT THE COOKIES!? FIRE!? EARTHQUAKE?! WHAT?!" He screamed.   L.Joe was behind him. "Are you okay?" I nodded. He sighed in relief.   "She was talking about Gongchan oppa.   "Oh... She must love him more than me." L grumbled.   "That oppa is handsome and nice! Oppa is mean and ugly!" She hid into my shoulder.   "YAH. If oppas ugly and mean why does unnie like oppa?!" L screamed.   "Ugly Unnie does. Pretty unnie doesn't! Pretty unnie has handsome oppa. I have MY oppa!" She yelled back.   Me & L.Joe both flushed red.   *Why does the universe hate me?* L thought.