Chunji & L's convo.

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

Chunji POV: 

*T-they... I'm soo stupid. Why didn't I confess to Krystal earlier.. Pabo..* 

"Chunji?" I turned around and saw L. My face darkened. 

"What do you want?" 

He gave me a soda. "I thought you would want a soda.. Since you crushed yours." He sheepishly smiled. 

I smirked and took the soda. "Thanks."

"I know what your going through.." 

I smirked. "Oh really? How?" 

He gave a You-don't-know?-Your-stupid-face.

"What? Why are you giving me a your stupid face?" I wrinkled my nose. 

"Wow... Your as femine as Sungjong." 

"NO! That's Niel!" I pouted. "Can we get to the point? I don't want to be similar to any other Infinite dudes." 

"I thought you were the nice one in Teen Top. You don't talk." 

"Nope. Just because I don't talk much doesn't mean I'm the nicest. Ricky's the nicest." 

"Really? The loudmouth?" I glared at him. 

"Get to the point." I bitterly said. *Stupid jerk. Thinks he's all that.. He's not the only pretty boy.* 

"Well. You know how I like Soomi right?" 

I raised an eyebrow. "You do? Honestly, I only thought L.Joe and Sungyeol likes her." 

"WHAT?! SUNGYEOL LIKES HER?!" 

"Doesn't he? It just seems like you two are friends to me. Friends that really like skinship." *I love messing with this guy.* 

"I have no idea.. Well! I like her. No I love her okay?" 

"Okay... And...?" 

"L.Joe took her from me." 

"Um.. We all thought she liked you. That's one of the big reasons you and L.Joe are rivals right? Because you guys fought over Soomi. L.Joe has always liked her. Ever since he met her. He says that she's the most beautiful, cutest, wonderfullest, kind-hearted girl ever. He fell for her because of her heart." 

"MWOH?!" 

"Whoa. Man calm down. Don't you have that.. Jiyoon girl or something?" 

"Jiyeon. And No. She likes me. I love Soomi. I sorta like Jiyeon." 

"Then you and L.Joe are rivals right? Shouldn't you fight for her?" 

"I want her to be happy. And that might not be with me."

"I see.. But I'm not like you. I really like Krystal... Ever since Niel introduced us."

"Didn't she meet Infinite before you guys? Hoya and her were really hitting it off when they met." 

"Oh.. Maybe I should let her go?" L nods. 

L got up and headed for the door.

"What about you?" He froze and turned around.

"What?"

I gulped. *He's scary..* "Are you over Soomi yet?" 

He shook his head.

"I'm different. I loved her ever since elementary school. It's going to take me longer to get over her.." 

"Oh.." He walked out.