Quality time with MY BEST FRIEND x)

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGFq1KaiYiU

Soomi POV: 

 

"Is Chunji okay?" Krystal asked. L nodded. 

"Then... We should go.. Um. We heard the news." CAP said awkwardly. 

"Well Hoya.. I still don't approve but if you show her you love her more than me you alright." Niel said. 

"Thanks Niel." Hoya said. 

"I'll catch you later okay baby?" L.Joe said. I nodded and he pecked my cheek. 

"You two. Haven't had you kiss yet?" I nodded. Krystal mouthed 'wow'. I mreonged her. 

"It's just you two are like perfect for each other." 

"What? Really? We're practically oppisite." 

"Really how?" 

I thought about it... "What makes us similar?" 

"Well. You both do agyeo at times. You both beat someone up if you loose your cool. You both liked each other. You both kept it a secret from like everyone."

"No! L.Joe told Teen Top. I didn't tell Infinite."

"Well. You both told people you trust. You told me L.Joe told CAP." 

"How did you know that?" 

"Niel." 

"Ok...?" 

Someone backhugged me. I turned around and saw Hyunnie. 

"Hyunnie!" 

"Hey Princess." He said and let go. 

"Today your going to be mine!"

I raised a brow. "Um.. L.Joe..." 

"I mean't in a best friend way!" He meronged me. I giggled. 

"Ok! I'm gonna leave you two alone.." Krystal said. 

"She probably wants time with Hoya." 

"I HEARD THAT NAM WOOHYUN!" She hit him on the head. 

"Ow..." He meronged her and she did it back. I saw Hoya pinch her cheeks. I giggled at their cuteness. 

"Soo... Shopping?" I nodded. 

"Guys! I'm going to spend time with my favorite girl! Bye!" Woohyun yelled. 

"BYE!" THey yelled. 

Jiyeon POV: 

*Isn't Sungmi with L.Joe? Flirt... Let's see how she like it when both her guys get taken from her.* Eunjung thought and smirked. 

I saw Eunjung's look. 

"Oh. No. Their just friends. She likes L.Joe. Don't ruin it for her. Please Unnie." 

"Mian. I'm not like you. And plus, you stole from her too. L? He ment something to her right?" She said. *Why is she our leader?* 

"Please Unnie. She's not what I expected her to be. " 

"Obviously. The reason you came back was to get revenge on a Jung Koomi, right? If your smart, you would have figured that your hearing when you were little fuzzy. I thought our maknae was smarter than that." 

"No. She's not the girl. L said he met her later. I didn't expect his friend to be so warm-hearted, kind, and awesome. She's a really good friend. She and L are practically perfect for each other but they don't like each other." 

"L might have lied to protect her. And if your eyes didn't have to much eyeliner you would have noticed that Soomi's wasn't the one that likes L. She obviously likes L.Joe but, L loves her." 

"MWOH!? Unnie your harsh. My hubby wouldn't lie to me." 

She scoffed at me. "And honestly, I think she likes L but hasn't realized it yet." 

"She totally likes L.Joe, trust me." 

"That's what I did. And I end up figuring our maknae is a big pabo. And since L.Joe going to be broken hearted he's mine. He is really hot. No wonder Soomi likes him." 

"Unnie. Stop." 

"Whoa. Whoa Ladies, What's the problem?" Sungyeol butted in. 

"None of your business Mr. Choding." She walked away. 

"She sooo wants me." Sungyeol said. I sighed. *Soomi, prove Eunjung wrong. Please?* 

Soomi POV: 

Me and Hyunnie went shopping for like 2 hours or 2 years in Hyunnie's world. 

Things we he bought for me (He wouldn't let me pay): 

 

panda-plush-stuffed-animal-toy-bamboo.JP

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So many sea animals.." 

"Well that's what you love right?" I nodded. 

I hugged him. "Thanks Hyunnie. I really missed you. It's not the same without you." 

"Good. Cause I'm your one and only best friend." He said. I nodded. 

"Now.. Let's do something I love! Guess what?" 

"DDR!"  He nodded. "Let's go!"

We ran to game room. When we got there...

"SOOMI!" Someone attacked me with a hug.

"Um.. Who's this?" 

He moved his head. 

"OOOPPPPAAAA!??!?! WHAT THE COOKIES?! YOU GAVE ME A HEART-ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please don't hate on Eunjung!? I love her too! It's just she, Jiyeon, and Hyomin are the only ones I know in T-ara. Well... There's Soyeon? Sooyoung? Something... I'm sorry! I met T-Ara cause of Dream High!!! (; Who do you think the oppa is? :)