Talent Show

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

 

Krystal POV:

“Omo! Don’t tell me! It finally happened?!” Sulli said.

“What is it now?” I asked, a little annoyed. *What’s me & Hoya’s future?* I was nervous about what was going to happen to us.

Sulli pointed at the doorway and I saw a couple, holding hands walking in. The girl was smiling shyly and the boy was… L?!? I couldn’t see the girls face exactly but… Oh boy Soomi’s going to be heart-broken.

“Soomi!” Sulli said and ran towards the girl. *SOOMI?! WITH L?! FINALLY?!?!?* I thought and ran towards them.

“Awh.. You guys are soo cute..” I said and smiled. She smiled back and dragged me and Sulli to the rest of F(x), while L walked back to Infinite, acting almighty.

Hoya POV:

I sighed. *Krystal… What are we going to do?* I was in a trace thinking about our future until I heard Infinite hyungs & dongseangs whistling. *What the..?* I saw L walking back like he was just asked to be king of the world. Obviously he would accept but… I don’t think that would be. Sunggyu should have been asked, he does have awesome leader skills.

“Why are you almighty?” Sungyeol asked, smirking at L.

“I won.” L said and smirked back.

“No way.” Dongwoo said.

“Won what?” I asked earning a smack from Woohyun. *When did he get back?*

“His ultimate prize.” Sunggyu said.

“Soomi?” I asked and L nodded proudly. I scoffed *Took him longer enough. But.. FINALLY.*

Soomi POV:

I dragged Krystal and Sulli away to F(x). Vic Umma giggled at us and Luna smiled.

“Our dongseangs.” Vic Umma said and high-fived Luna.

“You okay?” Amber asked.

“Soomi’s with L!?” Sulli squealed. I put my hand over .

“JEONGMAL!?” Vic Umma asked and I nodded and sheepishly smiled.

“Just now?  WHAT HAPPENED?! SPILL THE BEANS?!” Luna said.

I explained everything in vivid details and they gasped throughout a majority of it.

“He said that?! THE L..?” Krystal asked and I nodded.

“He must love you!!!” Vic Umma said and I blushed.

“Anyway~ Um… So are we going shopping?” I asked.

“Yep. After school!” Sulli asked.

“So~~ Do you like L back?” I flushed red and nodded looking at the ground.

“YOU WHAT?!” I heard a yell. *Oh no!!* I turned around and saw furious Jinyoung.

“Oppa..” I said. He looked at me with furious eyes and pulled me outside.

Victoira POV:

“Where’s L?” Luna asked. We all scrambled to find L. I saw him smiling with Infinite. *There won’t be a smile anymore.*

I ran up them. “L!?” He looked at me. “Jinyoung took Soomi!?” I yelled. His eyes widened.

“Where?!”

“I think in the back of the gym!” He started running to the gym.

“Awh.. Mommy worried for her children?” Dongwoo asked mockingly and I glared at him.

“Guys we should go.” SUnggyu said. He grabbed my hand and we started running to the gym following L.

Soomi POV:

Oppa pulled me outside. He crossed his arms and tapped his foot.

“I’m waiting..” He said.

“Oppa.. What exactly are you waiting for?” I asked innocently.

 

“What happened? How did you fall for L? At first, I thought when I heard you were with him I thought it was out of pity. I never thought you fell for him. Ever since L.Joe and you broke up, you’ve been moppy. Is L the person you play with to feel better? L isn’t the one for you Soomi.” He said.

“Why not?” I asked. “You’ve never told me why you never approved of L. He’s been my friend since kindergarten. I’ve practically known him my whole life! At first, you didn’t even want me as your sister!” I said, angry.

“What are you talking about?”

“Oppa.. I remember..”

“I know you remember!”

“Why were you cruel to me?! You always doubted me! You never believe me! You hated me!” I said.

“What? When have I hated you…” Then it hit him. *She remembers…*

“When we were little. You know how much that hurt oppa?” I asked.

“Mianhae Soomi.. I-I.. I don’t know..” He said.

“Oppa.. Please tell me why you don’t want me with L?”

“Stepmom wants to hurt you…” He said.

“How?” I asked.

“She knows that both Jaehyo & L want to become singers. So later on, when they become famous, you’ll get killed by their fans.” He said.

“That’s really it?” I asked and he nodded.

“If stepmom wasn’t here, I would just be overprotective. And I never approved of L before was because, I knew he liked you and one day, he would steal you from me.”  I softened.

“Oppa.. That’s so… sweet.” I said and hugged oppa. “I don’t know what I would do without you.” He said.

I pulled away. “You’ll be fine. You’ll have the B1A4 oppas and you’ll still have me. Maybe not 24 7 though.” He cracked a smile.

“Is that stepmom’s plan?” Someone asked. We looked and saw Appa.

“Appa…” I said and Jinyoung nodded.

“Appa.. Mianhae.” I said and hugged appa.

“Mianhae? Wae baby..” He aske.

“I don’t like stepmom…” I confessed.

“Finally.” He said. I looked up with confused eyes.

“I was waiting for you to say it. I’ve wanted to divorce with your stepmom for a long time.” He said and sighed.

“Then why didn’t you?” Jinyoung asked.

“I thought Soomi liked her. And I didn’t want to hurt my princess.” He said.

“FINALY!!” JInyoung yelled in happiness.

“Appa… Um.. I have something to tell you.” I said.

“What sweetie?”

“SOOMI!” L appeared out of nowhere panting.

“Soomi- Is- going- to- be- with- me-“ He said taking big breaths of air.

“K. But tell Appa.” Jinyoung said and patted his head and walked away.

L looked up and saw Appa. His eyes widened and he bowed. “Annyeonghaesayo.” He said.

“This your boyfriend? What happened to that Byunghun boy?” He asked.

“We’re good friends. Me & L realized, well I realized my feelings.” I looked at L and he smiled.

“As long as you treat my baby girl good, you’ll be fine. But if you hurt her, your future career, life, will be in the toilet.” He said and walked in Jinyoung’s direction.

L was frozen. *Now I know who’s scarier than Jinyoung.. I know they love Soomi though.* L thought.

“L? Oh L? L?” I said waving an arm above his face. He leaned in and pecked my nose.

“I heard you.” He said and smiled. I flushed red in embarrassment.

“Let’s get to class.” I said avoiding his eyes. *Cute.. She’s nervous.*

“The bell didn’t eve-

RINNGG!!!

“ring. I spoke to soon. My girlfriend’s a psychic.” He said and smirked.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him. We walked to class and I saw everyone’s eyes on us. I heard gossips and bad things said. L glared at them and they shut up.

“L!” I shoved his lightly.

“What?”

“People are staring…” I played with my fingers.

“Let them stare! Their jealous!” HE said.

I tried wiggling out of his embrace but he held me tighter.

“Don’t make me give you a punishment.” He said.

“What can you do?” I asked smirking. *This boy wants to test me?* I thought.

He crashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened, I froze. This didn’t feel like L.Joe’s kiss. It felt, right… And my heartbeat increased by 10000000000x, his too.

*I can’t believed, we kissed.* We both thought. L pulled away and smirked.

“Punished?” I nodded and remained speechless.

He smiled victoriously and we walked into class. I walked to my seat, which was still next to L.Joe & L. Ms. Jjang forgot about our seat changes.

Slowly, the class started pilling in. *I guess L.Joe decided to ditch for practice..? Again.* I thought looking at his empty seat. Which someone sat in. I looked up and saw L. He smiled and I smiled back.

I saw Ms. Jjang walk back in.

“Class how was your lunch?”

“Good!” We replied.

“Okay, one of your students told me about the seat changes. Mianhae class I completely forgot.”

“Gwenchana! (It’s okay)” We replied.

“Okay! Here are your new seats!” She the overhead.

----------- ------------                                                      --------------- ---------------

----------- ------------                                                      Krystal           L

L.Joe       Jaehyo                                                          --------------- ---------------

----------- ------------                                                      --------------- ---------------

----------- ------------                                                      --------------- ---------------

----------- ------------                                                      --------------- ---------------

----------- ------------                                                      B-Bomb       Soomi

----------- ------------                                                      --------------- ---------------

----------- Hoya                                                             --------------- ---------------

----------- ------------                                                      --------------- ---------------

*B Bomb? Not bad. He’s really nice.* I thought and smiled. I looked at B-Bomb & he looked back and smiled.

We walked to our seats. I saw Jaehyo sighing because he was lonely. *I wonder if L & Krystal will be alright.* I worriedly glanced at them.

“Jealous?” Someone said. I snapped out of my gaze and saw B-Bomb looking at me.

“Oh! No.. I’m just worried. They’re not the best of friends.” I saw Krystal pinch L and he yelped. The class stared at him and he apologized.

“Oh. Now I see what you mean.. You & L right?”

I nodded and put my head on the table.  “Everyone’s saying ‘finally’ though. Was that really obvious or something?”

“Well… In my opinion, a little. You know how you, L, Jaehyo, and L.Joe are best friends right?” I nodded.

“Well, it seems that L is something different. But you don’t treat L.Joe like a best friend.” He said. I titled my head.

“Huh?”

“Well.. I don’t know. I have a feeling that you’re not over L.Joe.  Jaehyo you are, but I honestly don’t know about L.”

“Oh….” *Gives me something to think about.* I thought. The teacher started teaching her lesson.

RING~~~

“Wha… Finally. SHOPPING?!” Krysal said.

“Well at least you have an arm to shop with. Mine is sore.” L said stretching out his arm. I softened.

I hugged L’s arm and he flinched. I gasped and let go. “Mian..”

He softened. “It’s okay, I know you trying to make me feel better.” He said and smiled. I faked smiled back. *Mian L..*

“Soomi, we have to meet the others at the gate.” Krystal said.

“Oh.  Bye guys!!” I said and walked out of the room with Krystal.

We walked to the gate, linking arms. We saw the girls and caught up to them.

“Annyeong!!” Vic Umma said.

“Kaja!!” Luna said linking arms with me. We walked to the car and drove off to the mall.

20 minutes later…

“AHH~! This is sooo cute!!!” Sulli said seeing a teddy bear.

“We’re here to buy cloths. Not stuffed animals. I bet Ricky will buy you some.” Luna said. Sulli’s face flushed red hearing Ricky’s name. *AWH…*

“There it is.” Krystal said pointing to a cloth store. We walked in and started picking out cloths.

“Okay soo… The image were going for is fun and hip.” Amber said. We nodded and started picking out clothes. I saw some things I liked and held them in my hand.

*Let’s go try these things on.*I thought. I texted F(x) telling them I’m going to change.

 

From: Our jewel(;

To: Princess(x

We’re all in the dressing room!(;

I walked to the dressing room and changed.

“Guys?” I heard Sulli’s voice.

“Could you guys check out if this is okay?” She said.

I popped my head out of the door and saw Krystal, Luna, Vic Umma, & Amber’s head. I looked up and saw Sulli’s outfit.

(Without pigtails)

“Good.” Amber said.

“Cute!” Luna said.

“That’s totally fabulous!” Krystal said. I saw Vic Umma nodded and I smiled at her.

“It’s perfect for you!” I said.

“My turn!!!” Krystal said and walked out.

 “Whoa… You look amazing!” I said.

“Our baby is growing up..” Luna said wiping her fake tears.

“I like it.” Vic Umma said.

“My turn!!!” Amber said and walked out.

“You look like a dude… PERFECT!” Krystal said.

Amber meronged her. “You always find your style huh?” Vic Umma asked and Amber happily nodded.

“I think it fits you well!” I said and Amber smiled at me.

“1…2…3… BAM!!!!!” Luna shouted and opened the door accidentally slamming it.

“OH! Mian!!” She said.

“Its okay.” Vic Umma said. Her dressing room was where Luna slammed.

“Whoa. You look amazing!” I said. “Thanks love.” She said.

“It gives off a warm cute vibe.” Vic Umma said.

“It totally matches you!” Krystal shouted

I saw Vic Umma walked out secretly. “Oh! Umma your out.” I said. All of F(x) turned around.

“Yeppo!!!” I said.

“You look… casual.” F(x) said and Victoria nodded in happiness.

“Your turn!!!” Krystal said and pulled me out. The girls gasped.

 

 

 

“W-What?” I asked nervously.

“DANG… Who knew our princess could dress… It’s perfect on you!!” Luna said.

Sulli & Vic Umma nodded.

“So… Why don’t we buy these, head to the hair salon, then talent show?” Vic Umma said and we nodded.

We went to pay. We all paid for our stuff and started walking to the hair salon.

We opened to the door.

“Oh? Annyeong Victoria!” The worker said and Vic Umma smiled back at them.

“Please give my girls the perfect hair due for each of them. The workers nodded and workers started grabbing us and putting us into chairs.

“Annyeong! My name is Jungah and I will do your hair!” I nodded and smiled.

She started combing my hair, then she took a curling iron and work magic on my hair. It became a light curls around my head. With a can she took some strands of my hair and spray painted it.

My hair was party pink. *I like it(;* I thought. I thanked the worker and headed for the girls.

“You look awesome Soomi!” Sulli said.

“Thank you! You look cute!” I said. I looked at Vic Umma. “Umma how much does this cost?”

“Sweety, I own this shop. It’s free.”  I bit my lip. *But the worker worked really hard on my hair…* “Could I give her a tip?” Vic Umma nodded.

I walked up to Jungah and gave her a $20 dollar bill. She was surprised. “Miss.. It’s on the house.” She said politely pushing it towards me. I shook my head.

“I feel bad that your working for free. So here, it’s a little something.” I smiled. She hesitated but took it.

“Thank you.” She said and smiled. *For some reason… Jinyoung reminds me of her… I don’t get why…*

“So… Girl’s it’s 6:30! Let’s go!” Vic Umma said.

We all grabbed our stuff and ran to the car. Vic Umma started the car and we went. Being the careful driver she was we were about 10 minutes late. Once the car parked we jumped out and ran for the entrance.

“We’re here!” Sulli shouted taking a big breath.

“Oh.. F(x) tsk, Your late. But it’s okay, you’re lucky we haven’t started yet. Go backstage!!” A teacher said. We nodded and ran backstage.

*I’m getting really nervous!!!* F(x) thought as we walked inside. I started shaking in nervousness. L saw me and walked to me and held my hand.

“Gwenchana?” He asked worried. *YAH.. Babo-yah.. Of couse she isn’t! She’s shaking a lot! It’s cute but I’m stupid…*

I nodded. “No matter what happened, I love you, okay?” He said. I softened and nodded.

 We took our seats in the audience. I sat next to L & Victoria in the front. Parents started pilling in along with some classmates and children. Soon, everyone was settled and the principal stepped on to the stage.  

‘HELLOOO~~~ parents and students! Tonight we have a special treat for you! Tonight is our annual talent show! These students have been preparing for a long time, some even in the beginning of the year. A majority of these students are our seniors, please baksu!!!!’ With that everyone clapped.

Jaehyo walked towards me and whispered in my ear,” We have a surprise for you.” I smiled.

I saw Jaehyo smiling at me and I smiled back. L saw us and protectively put his arm around me. I saw L.Joe stiffen along with Jaehyo. I quickly took L’s arm off and glared at him. He knew what I mean’t and held his hands up in surrender. Block B started walking into the back of the stage.

‘This is our first group~ BLOCK B!!!!’ Everyone clapped.

Freeze – Block B

The crowd roared. *This is their first bad-boy band sorta right?* I shrugged to myself.

 ‘Okay…? That was a fun stage wasn’t it? Our next band is the band who represents our school in academics. They always come first in the charts and first in my heart. *Fake crys* They are INFINTIE!!!!!!!’

The crowd roars. Block B was offended at first but understood Infinite was here first.

“This is for you, when you were with L.Joe.” L whispered sending a shiver down my spine.

Come Back Again – INFINITE

“SARANGHAEYO INFINITE~ SARANGHAEYO INFINITE~” The crowd sang.

 ‘Amazing… wasn’t it? *Wipes tears.* Well.. Here is our boy band who always comes first in teamwork, and sports. Our jocks… TEEN TOP!!!!’

The crowd roared even louder than Infinite. *Hmm…? Oh yea…. Chunji is the basketball captain and L.Joe is the track n field master. Hehe… I forgot.* I mentally slapped myself.

L.Joe smiled at me and looked to the crowd. He smirked and the girls in the crowd cheered. “Oppa is soo handsome!” “OPPA! HOT!” “TEEN TOP!!!!” They screamed.

Supa Luv – Teen Top(I know this isn’t their debut song but it fits better x)

*This song doesn’t mean anything right? Nah… It’s probably just me. Oh! Our turn!!* I thought and got up. F(x) followed me onto backstage.

“I’m soooo nervous!!!!” Luna said. I nodded.

“Don’t worry, what matters is that we’re together doing what we love right?” Vic Umma said and we nodded. We put our hands together.

“F X!” We screamed releasing our hands up, together.


‘Welcoming our new girls group, their cute, pretty, and gorgeous. F….X!!!

I heard a lot of dudes screaming, I mentally giggled to myself.

We took our places and music played.

Luna:

Listen to this sound

Overfilling with stylish ladies and gentlemen Ah Ah Ah~

 

Krystal:

Come on let’s not push around

Everyone check your entry order number Yeah Yeah Yeah

 

 

Sulli:

Bright flashing Sound, Today’s style is good

Yes doing good, follow me one more time

 

Victoria:

Let’s not fight with the ones in front, in back, and on the sides, get on

Now that’s it, preparation finished, Now everybody says

 

All:

LA LA like that, chA~ chA chA AH~!

We are excited yeah~ LA chA LA chA LA chA TA TA

Follow the song, follow the body, Now everybody,

Isn’t it easy, everyone’s doing great, Baby~

 

Krystal:

Below that table, inside that girl’s handbag too

It’s overflowing Yeah Yeah Yeah~

 

Sulli:

Bright flashing Sound, Today’s style is good

Yes doing good, follow me one more time

 

Victoria:

Let’s not fight with the ones in front, in back, and on the sides, get on

Now everyone is done with preparations, Now everybody says

 

All:

LA LA like that, chA~ chA chA AH~!

We are excited Yeah~ LA chA LA chA LA chA TA TA

Follow the song, follow the body, Now everybody,

Isn’t it easy, follow me, Baby~

 

All:

C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon baby

C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon baby

C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon baby come on

Let’s follow this thrilling sensation

 

Amber:

Come come come come on baby

 

Soomi:

We don’t need any days of sleep, just like that ~~

 

All:

You just need to practice a couple times

 

Sulli:

Yes doing good, just follow me like that

 

Soomi:

Now the real preparation is complete, Now everybody says

 

All:

LA LA like that, chA~ chA chA AH~!

We are excited Yeah~ LA chA LA chA LA chA TA TA

Follow the song, follow the body, Now everybody,

Isn’t it easy, everyone’s doing great, Baby~

 

All:

LA LA like that, chA~ chA chA AH~!

LA chA LA chA LA chA TA TA

Follow the song, follow the body, Now everybody,

Isn’t it easy, follow me, Baby~

 

Amber:

(Just move to the beat

It ain’t that hard

Heat’s rising up

Party’s just begun

You don’t have to be afraid, I’ll show you how

Say it with me now LA chA TA TA

Going all night so live it up

Go with the music and have some fun

Put it on repeat

This is how we groove

Come on everybody

Show them how we do)

 

‘Our performances were wonderful, weren’t they? Well we only have one band to debut under SM entertainment!!!!’ A student ran up to the principal and handed him an envelope.

“Our winner is……”

Author's Note: 

Hey guys! Sorry if it's been a while! I've been busy lately... ;-; I don't like school... Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed the updates!!! And please comment more! :3 I barely get any comments... Thank You!!! SARANGHAEYO READERS~~~ (;