After Party.

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

‘F(X)!!!’ Our eyes widened and L smiled. *I knew my princess was a winner.* He smiled and pulled me into a kiss.

“YAH YOU TWO!!” Luna yelled and glared at L. She pulled me up onto the stage with the rest of F(x).

“Thank you!” Victoria said and smiled. After a few minutes, my dad caught up with us and he smiled proudly.

“I thought you wanted to be an actor?” He said eyeing me suspiously.

I shrugged and hugged him. “Appa.. I’m happy!!!!”

“I know! You girls are signing with me! And as a treat…. I threw a party at home with you guys and your friends. I told Jinyoung to tell them.”

“Yeppe!!!” Sulli said. We all hoped into Victoria’s car while my dad took his car. We drove home and saw our house flashing lights in and out.

Victoria parked her car and we walked inside. I saw Kyumi and I slightly frowned. I bit my lip to get my mind off her. I saw her talking to a blonde. *He’s cute from the back..* He turned around and It was… L.Joe.

*Okay… Whoa.. Maybe I hit my head really hard.* I thought. I looked around and none of the Infinite members was here yet. L.Joe saw me and his eyes widened. He pulled me into him.

“Kyumi… I don’t like you.”

“Isn’t she dating L? Word travels fast. You rejected my brother for a low-life!” She yelled.

“MWOH?! *Violence isn’t the answer.*” I glared at her.

“Well. At least she has people who love her.” L.Joe hissed and pulled me away.

I giggled at Kyumi’s reaction and L.Joe chuckled. I raised a brow. “What?”

“You look cute when you giggle.” He said and I blushed. *What is wrong with me…?*

“Hey.. Just because you with L now, doesn’t mean you’re gonna forget me, right?” He pouted. I pinched his cheek and shook my head.

“You will always be my first love, and my new best friend.” I said and he slightly frowned but smiled.

“No need for sappy~ Your making me feel mushy!” He said and I smiled.

“Okay. So.. Tommorrow. You. Me. Hangout. No L.” He said.

I put up an okay sign. “Okay.” He smiled and walked away.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me into him. *AH!!!! WEIRDO!!!!!!!!!!* I closed my eyes and slapped the guy in the face. I heard a thump sound. *The guy fell. Serves you right.*

“Ow….” *That voice.* I opened my eyes.

“L!!! Mian!!!” I bent down and caressed his cheek.

“Gwenchana?” He shook his head. I helped him up and brought him up to my room.

I laid him down on the bed and ran downstairs. I grabbed a wet towel and a bowl filled with water. I walked upstairs and found L looking at the ceiling.

“Mian…” I said while opening the door.

He looked and saw me. He smiled and shook his head.

“It’s okay. You didn’t mean it.” He said. I sat on the edge of the bed and put the towel on his cheek. He flinched slightly.

“Are you okay?” He looked at me and nodded.

L POV:  

*I feel so bad.. I’m going to leave her. I hate this. Why does the company have to allow no dating.* I thought.

Flashback

‘F(X)!!!’ I smiled and looked at Soomi who was in shock. I pulled her in for a kiss but. She got taken by Luna. I smirked.

As Infinite was leaving for F(x)’s surprise party. A man stopped  us.

“You guys are Infinite right?” We nodded.

“Hi! I’m Mr. Anh, I run Woolim entertainment. I would like you guys to join and represent our company.”

Our eyes widened. “J-Jeongmal?!” Hoya asked and he nodded.

“If you could read this contract and sign here.” He handed Sunggyu the papers. After reading the paperwork and explaining everything to us. We all signed the contract and filled out some paperwork.

“Thank you guys. I’ll keep in contact. Oh! And… If you guys are any sort of relationship, we need you to end it, our company doesn’t allow dating until the last 2 years of your contract.” Hoya & my faces dropped.

“We understand.” Sunggyu said. The man nodded and walked away.

“L. Hoya. We all love Soomi & Krystal, but to persuade our dreams  we need some scarifie. You guys understand right?” We nodded.

Back to reality.

Soomi POV:

“L… So… Um.. Uh… I’m sorry.” He looked at me.

“I know. It’s okay, you didn’t mean it.” L said.

“No I mean…” I sighed and looked at him. “I may not be the greatest girlfriend in the world. But I like you… And I want you to be happy.” I said. He softened. *Please don’t do this to me, Soomi.*

“As long as it’s you… You’re the greatest to me.” He said and put his hand on mine. I softened.

He hugged me and I hugged him back. I broke the hug and asked him, “Has anybody seen you guys perform? Like a company?” I asked. He stiffened and nodded.

My eyes widened and I tackled him into a hug. “I’m soo happy for you oppa!!!!” I said. Right now, I didn’t realize I was on top of him on a bed. Someone opened the door, we looked and saw Jinyoung.

His eyes widened. “YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He screamed.

“Oppa! We weren’t doing anything!!!” I said and scrambled off of L. He face was tomato red, like mine.

“LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!” Jinyoung yelled. “I’m not letting you into my sister!!!!!” Jinyoung yelled.

“OPPPA!!!” I yelled.

“You two downstairs, no more staying in your room.” He said. We sighed and nodded.

We walked downstairs. *I’m thinking I’m going to be deaf.* I thought and put my hands over my ears.

“GUYS!!!! SHE’S DOWN!!!” Jinyoung yelled. I saw F(x) they pulled me down and there was a little stage in our living room. *What is that doing here?*

Jinyoung had a microphone in his hands. *Uh-Oh..*

“In honor of our winners F(x).. *audience claps* A step into becoming artist you need each to do a solo stage.” He said. My eyes widened and F(x) high fived each other.

“This is going to be sooo much fun!!!” Krystal said.

“Going in random order… Krystal is first!!!!!!!!!!!!” He said.

Krystal stepped onto the stage and gave Jinyoung a CD.

Tik Tok By Ke$ha

*She’s a really good dancer!!!!!!*

She pulled Hoya onto the stage with her to dance. He looked happy dancing with his girl it’s cute. I smiled.

“That was our Krystal!!!!! Now… SULLI!~~”

She gave Jinyoung her phone and whisphered something he nodded and she hopped onto the stage.

 Marshmallow – IU

You're special
And perfect.
You've been analyzed and compared
And you're different from the others (definitely boy~)

I am wretched
And insufficient,
Oh silly me,
am I staring at you again?

Why am I doing this?
While thinking about you
la la la la la
I could fly to the sky

What should I do?
You are walking towards me
Then all I hear is "Blah, blah"
I can't hear any of your words
The time goes tic-tock tic-tock then it STOPS

Marshmallow
Marshmallow
It's so sweet

Marshmallow
Marshmallow
Could this be love?

It's so soft, soft, soft
It's just so soft
Girl girl baby girl, clap clap & let it go
Plump like a jelly
Soft like a cookie
Boy boy, baby boy boy, ( it's a marshmallow!)

I'm shy
and worrisome.
When I think about you
my face turns red.

Why am I doing this?
While thinking about you
la la la la la
I could fly to the sky

What should I do?
You are walking towards me (Say what?)
Then you ask for a date (Oh gosh)
I'm addicted to your voice
Everyone shh so I can hear!

Marshmallow
Marshmallow
It's so sweet

Marshmallow
Marshmallow
Could this be love?

It's so soft, soft, soft
It's just so soft
Girl girl baby girl, clap clap & let it go
Plump like a jelly
Soft like a cookie
Boy boy, baby boy boy

I must've slept
When I opened my eyes
everything was gone like a dream
I'm gonna sleep so I can meet you again

Marshmallow
Marshmallow
It's so sweet

Marshmallow
Marshmallow
Could this be love?

It's so soft, soft, soft
It's just so soft
Girl girl baby girl, clap clap & let it go
Plump like a jelly
Soft like a cookie
Boy boy, baby boy boy

*She sounds sooo cute!!!! Ricky better be happy!* I looked into the crowd and saw Ricky ‘wooting’ and cheering her like crazy.

“AWH~~~ WASN’T THAT CUTE!!!! Now… Put your hands together for the y queen!!! VICTORIA!!!”

The crowd roared. *Umma must be legendary.*

3 Britney Spears

*What is Umma doing?* Someone covered my eyes.

“You shouldn’t see that.” A voice said.

“Oppa?”

“Yep!” He said. *Jinyoung Oppa…* I thought.

“You guys are sooo cute.” Luna said. Jinyoung smiled to her. She handed him a CD and got ready for the stage.

He uncovered my eyes when he heard clapping. He stepped onto the stage. “OK~ So.. Next our LUNA~~~” Jinyoung said.

Roly Poly  By T-Ara

*Luna is such a choding dancer.* I saw Sungyeol hyper and he ran onto stage and danced with her. *AWH~~~ So cute.*

“NOW.. The one you’ve been waiting for A-A-A-A-AMBEERR!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jinyoung said.

Like A G6 By Far East Movement

*I wish I could B-Boy.. Amber’s sooo cool. * I pouted. I saw CAP smiling proudly at her. I smiled. *We are all so lucky. * I thought.

“Last but not least… The person who I love in the entire world!!! She’s beautiful, cute, sweet, and in trouble.” He said eyeing me. *My stage is lame, but it’s my favorite song..* “MY PRINCESS!!!” He said. I walked onto the stage and handed him a CD.

I don’t know By A Pink

 

Don’t do this

Baby I don’t know

I still don’t know my heart

Don’t stop, I don’t have time now

You don’t know, my feeling for you just kep growing

Hundreds of times a day

I think I should have know you

Maybe you don’t even know my feelings

What if you have to?

I must confess

 

But, don’t go away from me

Stand next to me a little closer

Can you stand close to me?

Can I show you all of my heart?

Maybe, acting stupidly

You don’t know my heart

Maybe, I don’t know you want me to stay always with you

 

I keep shaking, everyday I think about you

You don’t know, my feeling for you just kep growing

Hundreds of times a day

I think I should have know you

Maybe you don’t even know my feelings

What if you have to?

I must confess

 

But, don’t go away from me

Stand next to me a little closer

Can you stand close to me?

Can I show you all of my heart?

Maybe, acting stupidly

I’ll keep you safe hundreds of times

You don’t know my heart

Maybe, I don’t know you want me to stay always with you

 

Now, everyday, I can’t sleep

Turn around and look at me

Approach me now

You’re my, for my love

But, I still don’t know ~oh~oh

 

Maybe, acting stupidly

I’ll keep you safe hundreds of times

You don’t know my heart

Maybe, I don’t know you want me to stay always with you

 

The crowd didn’t cheer well. My face fell. I felt completely lame compared to the others. Victoria read my mind and ran on stage with F(x).

“Guys! Give our newcomer a better chance. Come on Soomi! Show them you could be a dance machine!!!!!!!!!!” The crowd cheered and I smiled. *Could I do it?* I thought Victoria nodded.

Don’t Stop the Music By Rihanna

L POV:

*I don’t know… It’s just coincidence right? Well whatever, it was cute.* I saw the look on Soomi’s face. *Don’t think low on yourself baby.* I thought.

F(X) ran on stage. “Guys! Give our newcomer a better chance. Come on Soomi! Show them you could be a dance machine!!!!!!!!!!” Victoria said and we (crowd) cheered.

Don’t Stop the Music By Rihanna

*Whoa.. Who knew my baby could dance?? Whoa…. She makes Hoya look like a newbie.* I thought. Hoya looked proud along with Krystal. They winked at each other.

*We taught her well.* They thought.

“OKAY~~~ Wasn’t that awesome?!” The crowd clapped.

“Okay.. The party’s over! Exit is that way!” Jinyoung pointed to the door and people started leaving. Some guys walked up to me but L glared at them and they left.

I giggled. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him. He put his head on m shoulder. *L.Joe…* I thought. *Why am I thinking of him?!* I thought.

“Do you want to go out tomorrow?”

“I’m hanging out with L.Joe tomorrow.”

“Awh…. Ditch him.”

“No. L!” I playfully glared at him.

“Okay…” He kissed my forehead and left. F(x) crowded around me. “You okay? You look…. Not okay..” Krystal said. I nodded.

*Why is it when I’m with L.. I miss L.Joe. But when I was with L.Joe I couldn’t get L out of my head.* I thought.