Love Letter

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

Soomi POV:

Ding Dong~ I heard the door. I looked at the clock. *He's 10 minutes early? He ususally gets here on time.*

I walked to the door and opened it. "Good morning!" He hugged me and walked in.

"Your early?"

"Yea..  I had to drop something off at school. So, I got up early."

"Wouldn't you drop it off when your at school?" I eyed him suspiously.

"The teacher wanted it earlier." He said, his voice grew higher. He's lying. (Blue highlight. Lying voice!)

"Kyojima~" (I'm sorry! I dont know if I spelled it right or wrong. Mianhae!)

"What?"

"Kyojima~ Kyojima~ Kyojima~" I sang.

He got up and started chasing me.

He caught me and hugged me, tightly.

"Myungsoo! Your a kyojima!"

"No I'm not." *Cute!* I thought. *My best friend's such a dork.*

"Myungsoo! If your gonna hug me let me hug you the right way this hurts!"

"Are you going to run away?"

I shook my head. He let go and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Better?" He asked, I nodded.

"A HEM!" Someone yelled.

I let go and saw pissed off Jinyoung.

"Oppa!" I smiled. He ran downstairs and pulled me behind him.

"YAH! I TOLD YOU NO ROMANCE IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOUR A COUPLE OR NOT. NO ROMANCE." He yelled.

"Sorry Jinyoung. I was punishing her for saying kyojima to me."

"Oh." JInyoung turns to me. "Then face your punishment!" He started tickling me.

"AH. OPPA! S-STOP!!"

"Hyung!" Someone  yelled. *It wasn't Myungsoo.*

I looked at the door. *It was still open?*

"Soomi!" B1A4 appeared at the doorstep.

"Oppas!" I got up and hugged them.

"Where's my bobo!?" Baro yelled.

"Oppa! Get a girlfriend!" I pouted.

"Awh.. She broke my heart!" He yelled.

He started fake crying. *FINE...* I pecked him on the cheek.

*Flirt oppa! Reminds me of L.Joe.. NO! Get him out of your head. He's a jerk!*

"Soomi! We gotta go!" L shouted.

"OH! Okay! Bye oppas!"

I grabbed my things.

"We're taking you to the mall today after school!" Sandeul shouted.

"OKAY!" I ran out the door with Myungsoo.

When we got to school someone attacked me with a hug.

I turned around. *RICKY?!*

"Noona! We're sorry. L.Joe hyung didn't mean what he said yesterday. He got jealous and mad! He was being mean to me all day yesterday!" Ricky said. *Awh... Poor thing. How could Infinite hate you?*

"YAH! RICKY!" Someone yelled. *CRAP. L.Joe!* HE ran over and grabbed Ricky by the colar.

"Sorry. Ricky didn't meam anything."

"Except the sorry! I mean't that!" RIcky shouted.

I eyed L.Joe. "Yeah. Soomi I'm sorry for yelling at you. I got mad and-"

"SOOMI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THEM!?" Woohyun yelled.

*Oppa! Ruined our moment!*

"Hyunnie! It's okay!" I smilied.

"They are saying sorry for their behavior yesterday." I gave L.Joe the 'follow-along-long-or-Woohyun's-gonna-kill-you look.'

"Oh okay."

"I forgive you. Now I gotta go. See you in class!" I smiled.

I was being dragge by Hyunnie back to where Infinite were.

"L! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE HER WITH L.JOE!" Hyunnie yelled.

"WHAT?! WHERE!? OH I OUTTA!"

"HE'S GONE NOW!"

"Oh."

"Um.. I'm gonna go to my locker." *I better go apologize to L.Joe for Hyunnie's behavior.*

"I'll go with you. I can't trust L alone with you. He might leave you again with L.Joe. Or you might go sneak off." Hyunnie said. *CRAP!*

I walked to my locker with him. "WAIT!" I heard Myungsoo's voice?

I turned around. And he was running and crashed into me. He was on top of me.

"Myungsoo! Get off!" I said. He got up off of me.

"Sorry Soomi." His face was red as a tomato. *O-okay?*

Hyunnie lend me his hand to help me up.

I grabbed it and lent my hand to L.

"Thanks Hyunnie."

I pulled L up and started walking back to my locker, with my best friends following me arguing.

I opened my locker and something fell to the floor. *Hmm?*

I picked it up it was a letter. 'To: Soomi'

"Guys... *I was still looking at the letter* DO you know what this is?"

"Open it and read it!" Hyunnie shouted. I opened it and in the corner of my eye I saw Myungsoo whispher something to Hyunnie.

"WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!????????????????????????!!!!!!!!????!!??!" Hyunnie was freaking out.

"Hyunnie! Are you okay?"

"Um.. Yeah... I got a D on my test?" *LYING What's with you oppas lying to me :I *

"Um.. Aren't you a straight A person? Which test?"

"Spelling..?" *Oh. I fluncked too. I stink at spelling.. *

"Oh." I opened the letter

Dear Soomi,

                      Hi! You may or may not know who this is but... I have a confession. After 2 years... (This being the 3rd.) I have to say.... I love you. Your the only girl that caught my heart. I was amazed with your beauty the day I first laid eyes on you. You were beautiful, pure-heart, cute, funny, and really smart. I hope you will be able to accept my heart. No matter which student I am. Soomi, your the only person who makes my heart flutter. I can't take my eyes off of you. You are the only one for me. Before you, I never learned the true meaning of love until you unfrozen my cold heart. I'll love you to infinity... 사랑해...

Yours Truly,

Your secret admirier.

P.S. Please don't find try and find me because on white day.. I'll find you. (;

I was stunned. *I-I don't know what to say.....*

"Hyunnie... When is white day?"

"Next week Friday?"

"Oh.. Okay."

I put my things into the locker and found another letter.

RING RING! (School Bell)

I grabbed the letter and ran walked to class.

"Myungsoo! Let's go!" I finally got to class and sat down in my seat next to L.Joe.

While  Ms. Jjang was taking attendance. I decided to read the 2nd letter.

I opened it.

Dear Soomi,

                   Honestly, I'm not that far from you. I've always loved you.Your the only one in my heart and the one who completes my world. If your not mine, I don't know what I'd do. After all this time, I've... never got the courage to tell you. It's only you ,in my heart, and you who completes it. No matter where you are always 'mine'.

                                                                                                           Your one & only true love

P.S. I'll confess to you on white day! Please don't look for me.

*Oh My..... Uh.. I honestly don't know what to say.*

 "Soomi. *waves hand in front of my face* Are you okay?" L.Joe asked.

I nodded and smiled.

After hours of learning and a break. LUNCH!!!

"Soomi! Mianhae but, Niel wants me to eat with Teen Top today." Krystal said with a dissappointed look.

"It's okay do you want me to go with you?"

She shook her head. "I don't want you to get hurt like the last time." She started pouting.

I looked at her weirdly.. *She's not the type of ageyoie girl* "Save for Hoya!!" I smiled.

She blushed. "Your much cuter! I'm gonna bother L.Joejerk!" She started hopping, excitedly.

"It's okay. We're cool now." I smiled.

"Oh okay!" She said and walked off.

I walked to infinite's table and saw the queenka's sitting with them.. *Huh?*

I walked up to them. "SOOMI!" Hyunnie yelled and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Hi Hyunnie!" *I'm not sure if that was a thank goodness your here yell or yay your here yell?*

I looked over at them and they looked at me with a 'sorry' face. All except Hyunnie. *What's going on?*

"Soomi I need to tell you something." Hyunnie said and he pulled me away from them.

He pulled me into a hallway.

"Um.... How can I say this.... *Sigh..* We can't be f-friends anymore." *What..? Why not?*

"It's not the fact that we don't like you it's because.. L got a girlfriend." I looked at him with disbelief.

"What?"

"Yeah... And his girlfriend doesn't want you to hang out with us anymore." *I'm sorry Soomi. I don't want you to get hurt.*

"So..? I thought I was your chingu! Infinite's chingu! Why are you guys choosing her over me? You guys are my family!" I had tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry. Your going to have to trust in L's doings. Please..." He was begging me with worried eyes.

"Wait... So yesterday you freak out because I hung out with other guys yesterday. And now your kicking me out?! Unbelieveable."

"It's not me it's L. Jiyeon's doing something to him..." He said.

"What's the worst thing Jiyeon could do? I've never done anything to her."

"Well... On the day she confessed to him. You became his friend."

"So..? We're friends.. Friends.. are friends.."

"So she wants her revenge on me because I stole him? I don't even like him that way! He's my friend!" *SHOOT.*

"Huh? *Scraches his head* So the guy you were taking about on the first day.... wasn't L?" I shook my head.

"Why does everyone think I like L? We're just friends. Always will be. Nothing's going to change!"

*Then.. who does she like?* He thought.

"Hyunnie. I think what your basically saying is. L choose her over me because he felt bad right? So he wants me to avoid  him for a little while so his apology is real?"

"Um.. Sure.. But do me a favor."

"What..?"

"Go up and slap L saying what a jerk he's being for choosing her over you."

"Why?"

"L knows that you would never slap him. I told him that you will understand his situation if you slap him."

"Huh?" *I don't get it.*

"K. No slap equals you run off crying thinking L doesn't want to be friends with you because of Jiyeon. Or Slap equals you understand and your playing along." He smirked. *L's gonna get it. If Soomi doesn't slap him good. I'll beat him up later. Poor Soomi. How could he abandon his best friend right now. Stupid babo.* Woohyun thought. "Show him your acting skills!"

"Oh.. Ok."

I walked barged into the cafeteria to where infinite's table is.

I slapped L really hard. *SORRY L!*

"You jerk! Your leaving me for her! *point to Jiyeon* How could you?! We have been best friends for how long?! I hate you. I really do. You can't just abandon me out of nowhere. It better be for a good reason, L. Because I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE AGAIN!" I yelled and walked to Teen Top's table.

*Don't look back*

When I got to Teen Top's table Krystal looked at me proudly.

"That was awesome. *High fives!* Your such a good actor!" Krystal said.

"You knew?"

"Yea.. Woohyun told me. So if you don't understand I could explain to you."

"Do you understand why L...?"

She shook her head. "It better be for a good reason though... *sigh* But check out his reaction. He's still stunned!" I pecked over at L who was frozen and Jiyeon who was trying snap him out of it. I was Hyunnie looking me. He winked at me and put a thumbs up. I smiled back. *Sigh* *Why are you doing this L?*