Who knew getting Ice Cream has it's complications?

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

 

 
Soomi POV: 
 
L dropped me off at my doorstep and walked away. *Jiyeon won't break our friendship right?* I shook my head. *That's crazy!* I smiled. I opened the door and walked in. The door shut. 
 
"AH!" I screamed.
 
"Soomi?" I turned around and saw Baro oppa smirking. 
 
"YAH!" I shoved him. 
 
"What the cookies was that for?!" He yelled. 
 
"You scared me!" I said and pouted. I blew my bangs up and walked up my room. 
 
"She's upset" I heard Baro oppa say. 
 
"Soomi! Be ready in 10 minutes! The guys are coming back and taking you shopping!" He yelled.
 
"OK!" 
 
I changed into black skinny jeans and a grey hoodie with the words 'bad girl' on it. 
 
I packed my bag and headed downstairs. I saw Baro looking through my backpack.
 
"YAAHH!" I shouted. 
 
I shoved him from my backpack. *Please don't tell me he saw..* He held up the love letters. 
*I'm screwed.. =.=* My face was :I. 
 
He was hyper and giddy. "What's this?" He said and looked at me weirdly.
*WHO HIT ON MY BABY SISTER! RAGE...! * He thought. He was trying his best to hide his rageness and acted weird. I looked at him with a disbelief look. 
 
Then the door swung open. 
 
"We're back!" Jinyoung oppa yelled. He saw Baro hold up 2 letters. He looked at him wide-eyed.
 
"So it was true!" CNU oppa yelled.  
 
"W-what?" 
 
Sandeul walked over to me and hugged me. "Hey Baby(sister)!" 
 
"Hi!" I eyesmiled. 
 
"Let's go to the mall!" I said trying to change the subject. 
 
I dragged all of them out and into Jinyoung oppa's car. 
 
While he drove to the mall, Me, Sandeul & Gongchan were dancing to APINK's My My. (My current girl-group is A-Pink! IMMA PINK PANDA! I think that's their fanclub name?) 
 
"My My Your My!" Sandeul sang. 
 
"Oppa! You should be a singer! Oppas should become a singing group!" I yelled and did a little happy dance. 
 
THey all giggled. "Maybe in the future. Would you be a fan though?" CNU oppa asked. 
 
"I'd be the biggest fan you ever had!" I said aegyo-like. 
 
*Cute!* They thought. 
 
We finally arrived at the mall. I jumped out of the car. 
 
"Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!" I did a little dance. And the oppas were laughing at me.
 
*That's our Baby!* They thought. 
 
I walked into the mall. And the first thing I saw. 
 
"ICE CREAM!" Me & Gongchan oppa screamed! 
 
He raised an eyebrow. "You haven't even had dinner yet." 
 
"PLEASE OPPA!" I yelled and pleaded. Ice Cream was my one and true love, right after L.Joe. :) *ICE CREAM. OH HOW I LOV ICE CREAMM~~~~* 
 
"Yah! Hyung! I'll go buy it with her!" Gongchan Oppa pleaded with me. 
 
"MHM! Channie oppa will buy me Ice Cream!" I looked at Jinyoung and he sighed. 
 
"Fine... Me, Sandeul, CNU,and Baro will go walk around. Here. *Hands Gongchan cash* Buy her some new clothes. K? We'll call you." He said. 
 
*YEPPE!! ICE CREAM AND CLOTHES!!* I smiled. 
 
"THANK YOU OPPA!" I jumped into his arms. He hugged me back. 
 
Gongchan oppa pulled me off and headed towards the Ice Cream shop. "BYE HYUNGS! So Soomi It's been a while since we've had Channie & Mimi alone time." He said. 
 
I nodded. "It's been forever oppa." I eyesmiled. I walked into the Ice Cream shop and stood in line. I finally got up to the ordering place. 
 
"Hello! How may I hel- Soomi?" I wasn't paying attendtion to the person but I looked up. *He looks familar..* 
 
"Do I know you?" 
 
"Um.... Nevermind. What would you like?" He nervously said. 
*She doesn't reconize me?* The guy thought. *Now I know who he is.* I thought and smirked.
 
"Can I have a Chun-ji?" I innocently said. He blinked 
 
"B-but don't you have L.Joe?" He studdered. *Cute. Must be scared of L.Joe* 
 
"Huh? *acts confused* Um.. The flavors. Don't you gets name your flavors? Chun is rainbow sherbert and Ji is bubble gum?" I raised an eyebrow at him. 
 
"Um... You really don't reconize me?" I put a finger on my chin and shook my head innocently. 
Gongchan oppa is just staring at us and sorta glaring at Chunji. 
 
"Actually! *Chunji's surprised face* Can I have the L.Joe special? The cookies & cream with vanilla." I said. 
 
"Um.. Sure." *She doesn't remember me. Why does that guy look familiar?* Chunji thought.
 
"Can I have the Minjo (CAP & CHANGJO) speical?" Gongchan oppa said. 
 
Chunji nodded. Gongchan paid and Chunji handed us our Ice Cream. 
 
Me & Oppa sat at a table in the store. The place was a bit busy. Chunji kept charming the girls. *No wonder they come here.* I rolled my eyes at him.
 
"Is that a guy you like?" Gongchan oppa asked. 
 
"*Spits out Ice Cream* NO! Uh.. I like one of his friends. You were glaring at him do you know him?" I asked my Ice Cream. 
 
"I think so. He looks familiar and I don't have a good feeling about him." He said.
 
I nodded. *Chunji keeps staring at us. Hmm? Do they know each other?* 
 
Then a group of guys walked in and I saw a blonde-orange guy like. I put my hoodie on. *Please let that not be L.Joe* 
 
"Hey girls I bet I could win that girl from that dude." I think Ricky said. 
 
I heard footsteps towards us. Gongchan gave the guy a look saying, WTF, why are YOU here?
 
"Hey cutie. I'm pretty sure I treat you better than this guy. C'mon with me. We could have fun." The guy said. *R-ricky? He isn't like this around me.. Maybe Infinite was right* I bit my lip. 
 
He shook me. "Yah.. Cutie! *Yank down hood and fixes hair.* S-soomi noona?" He said shocked. 
 
I waved. "Hi." I sheepishly smiled. 
 
Teen Top then ran over to me. 
 
"A-are you on a d-date?" L.Joe asked. *AWH... THAT'S SOO CUTE! HE'S STUDDERING.* 
 
I could feel my face turn red. I shook my head. 
 
"Well it's like a brother-sister date." I said. He sighed in relief?
 
*THANK GOD. I would have died inside if she was dating someone* L.Joe thought. 
 
"Well. Sorry to ruin your brother sister moment. Did you order an L.Joe?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
 
I nodded. "Chunji's cute when he's confused. I knew it was him the whole time. Why is this an L.Joe special?" He grabbed a chair and sat with us. Gongchan is just staring/glaring at him.
 
"Well they are my two favorite flavors. And I own this shop so yah.... People say those flavors are two boring.. We ditched Chunji so he could watch the store for me for a bit." He said. 
 
I smacked him on the head. 
 
"OW!" He rubbed his head. "What was that for, Meanie!" He pouted. *OMG! I'M GONNA DIE OF CUTENESS.* He rubbed the back of his neck and Teen Top is staring at him wide-eyed. 
 
"It's bad to ditch your friends.. Don't do that again." 
 
"Fine.... I got a boo-boo!" He said rubbing his head. 
 
"Well.. I don't know who your mom is so I can't tell her to kiss it." I pinched his cheeks. 
 
"Ow... Now my cheeks hurt. *rubs face* Kiss it!" My face was red..  He smirked.
 
"Can't handle enough of me?" He said and smirked. I shoved him. 
 
"Napun Namja! (Bad Guy)" I yelled. 
 
"Only for you~~" He said. 
 
I meronged him. *She's soo cute when she's mad.* L.Joe thought and smiled.
 
*L.Joe is soo flirty with her. We've never seen this side of him. He's not so quiet after all. She must mean a lot to him. * Teen Top thought. 
 
*Where have I seen these guys before? They look so familiar..* Gongchan thought. 
 
He pointed to his cheek. I shook my head. 
 
"Fine then. I'll kiss you on the *points to lips*." I looked at him wide-eyed. 
 
"No." 
 
"Yes." 
 
"No."
 
"Yes."
 
"No."
 
"JUST KISS HIM ALREADY. THIS IS ANNOYING!" CAP yelled.
 
He pointed to his cheek. I sighed. "Fine." L.Joe smiled. 
 
I leaned in to kiss his cheek and then the next thing I know L was on top of L.Joe punching him.
 
I got up and tried to pull L off L.Joe.
 
"L! What are you doing?!" I pulled L off. I looked into his eyes I saw hurt, jealousy, and pain his eyes. 
 
*SLAP* I had tears in my eyes. *L-L just slapped me.* 
 
"YAH!" L.Joe yelled and ran to me. 
 
"Gwenchana?"  L.Joe asked. 
 
"YAH!" I heard someone yell. I turned and saw pissed off Jinyoung with Infinite at the door and B1A4 coming in. 
 
"WHAT IS GOING ON?! EVERYONE EXCEPT YOU!*Points at Teen Top* YOU *Point at Infinite* & YOU *Points at Me, L.Joe & L* GET THE FREAK OUT!?" Jinyoung yelled. 
 
He was pissed off because when Teen Top got here Gongchan had a funny feeling about them and texted B1A4. They were headed here and saw me being slapped by L.
 
Everyone else in the store ran out.
 
Author's Note: Mianhae for not Updating! I was busy preparing for my birthday party! SARANGHAEYO READERS! (;