We'll be together forever.

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

Soomi POV:  (This might be the chapteryou've been waiting for!) 

"Ready?" 

Minhee nodded. L started whining. "Are you really going to take her from me?" L pouted. 

I looked at Minhee and she had a Is that my oppa look? I giggled. 

"You can come over any time ok? Just call first." He nodded. 

Me headed out the door Minhee was walking in front of me and L.Joe. And L.Joe was holding her stuff. 

"I feel bad. Your carrying her stuff..  You know you don't have to." I bit my lip. I felt really bad for making him carry her stuff. 

"It's okay. I want to.. But.. It is a little heavy.. Can I get a reward for carrying it?" L.Joe smirked. 

"What..?" I titled my head.

*So cute! Soomi do you want me to have a heart attack?!??!?!!!* L.Joe thought.

"Unnie! *run to me* Can we go to the park?!" Minhee asked pointing to the park across the street.

I looked at L.Joe and he nodded. "Ok! Let's go!" I held Minhee's hand and walked to the sidewalk.

"Unnie! You should hold oppa's hand so you will be safe!" Minhee squealed. I giggled and flushed red. 

"It's okay. If oppa protects Unnie who will protect you?" I asked. 

"Um.... *pokes her cheek* Oppa will protect me too!" she said. 

She grabbed L.Joe's hand and mine hand and put them together. Me & L.Joe both flush red. 

"Unnie! Oppa! Are you guys okay? You guys are red.. ARE YOU SICK!?" Minhee yelled. 

"Unnie. Is oppa older than you?" Minhee asked. 

I looked at L.Joe. "When's your birthday?" 

"November... 23." 

"Oh! Your older than me. Everyone's older than me. December 31." 

The green light popped up and we walked across the street. "Unnie! I'm going to go play. You and oppa stay here!" She pointed to a bench. We nodded. 

As we sat down my tummy growl. 

I blushed. L.Joe looked at me weirdly. 

"What? We never ate! I'm starving!" I pouted. 

"Here *pulls out box* "

"Hmm?" I tittled my head in confusion. 

"Take it." I took the box and opened it. It was filled with fruit with 1 fork.

My eyes widened. "How did you know I love fruit?" 

He chuckled. "I guessed." *I DID NOT STOCK. I WAS ADMIRING HER.* 

I raised a brow. "Okay?" 

I took the fork and stabbed a piece of watermelon and put it in my mouth. 

I looked at L.Joe and smiled. "Yummy! Did you buy this?!" 

He shook his head. "I.. uh.. grew them. Here comes the laughter." 

"OMG! You have a garden?! I love gardens! That's soooo cool! I stink at planting though!" I pouted. 

"You don't think it's lame?" I shook my head. 

"I think it's cute! I love gardens! What do you grow?!"

"Pretty much everything. I have a friend who can watch Minhee want to go there later?" I nodded. 

"That would be awesome! I can't wait!" I squealed. 

We watched Minhee for a little while. 

"Ha....!(Yawn)" L.Joe yawned. 

"Tired?" 

"A bit." 

"Minhee! We're going home now!" I yelled. 

She looked at me and ran over. She nodded. We started walking back to my house. 

"Minhee. Oppa's friends are going to be watching you okay?" 

She nodded. "Unnie your going to leave me?" 

"Oh! Unnie needs to go somewhere with oppa." 

"Oh... Okay! Oppa! Are you friends nice?" 

"They are okay. But if they hurt Minhee. *makes fist* tell oppa and they will get a punishment." She nodded excitedly. 

"She's soo cute!" L.Joe said and pinched her cheeks. 

*A-am.. I starting to get jealous? No.. Minhee's just a child. She likes Gongchan oppa.*

We arrived at my house and L.Joe went to call his friends. 

"Minhee! Unnie made your favorite! Pasta! I also have some movies and games you could play with L.Joe oppa's friends. Ok?" She nodded. 

"Unnie! Can I pick out a dress for you?" 

I raised a brow. "Huh? Dress...? For what?" 

"L.Joe oppa is taking you out right?" She asked innocently. I blinked at her. 

"Sure?" She grabbed my hand and ran to my room she went to my closet and looked for dress. *Who knew a 4-year-old... What does L teach her?* 

I walked over to my mirror and started playing with my hair. *Should I?* I looked at curler. 

*I only curl my hair on special event. We're just going to his garden... Should I?* 

"YES!" Someone shouted. I turned around and saw Minhee holding a dress. 

"Unnie this one! And you should make your hear pretty!" She shouted. I chuckled at her cutness. 

"Ok.." I smiled. 

Minhee chosen dress: 

11408205-02.jpg

 

*I haven't worn this dress since L's birthday party last year.* I sighed. 

"What's wrong unnie?" I shook my head. "Nothing sweetie." 

"Soomi! The guys are here!" L.Joe yelled from downstairs. 

"Ok! Be there in a second." I yelled. I carried Minhee downstairs and saw Teen Top. 

"Hey guys!" 

"Whoa.. Soomi! Y-you l-look.." L.Joe studdered. 

"Pretty!" Minhee finished his sentence. I giggled. 

"Yea..." *I was going to say beautiful or amazing but this way is cute too!* L.Joe thought. 

"Guys. I left food on the counter. I don't know if that was enough for you guys or not. So you guys can buy pizza or something. Remember Minh-" 

"Soomi! We know. L.Joe told us everything. So.. Go! Have fun on your date!" Ricky said and pushed me and L.Joe out of the house. 

We were still standing in front of my door. 

*Cough.* I looked at L.Joe. 

"Ready?" I nodded. 

We started walking to his house. 

"So.. How come your dressed up?" L.Joe said eyeing me suspiously. "Do you like me that much?" 

*Yes.* "Psh! Minhee told me too. Appearently, L has taught her things she is obvious to young to understand. I need to punch him later." 

*Back to L...* L.Joe thought. *Have you noticed my heart yet?* 

"So... Has the person confess to you yet?" 

"Hmm..?" 

"The love letters."

"Um.. You've been with me all day. Does it look like it?" 

He chuckled. "Eh.. Maybe he chickened out." 

"Maybe... But if he chickened out. Why did he send the letter?" 

He shrugged. *So.. It's not you...* I thought. 

"Oh! I have a surprise for you at my house." 

"Really?! What is it?" 

"It's a surprise for a reason." I pouted. 

"Fine.." 

"Here's my house." My jaw dropped.

"That's your house?! That's more like a mansion!" 

8_haven-homes.jpg

 

"Nope. It's my house! C'mon I'll show you my garden! He said grabbed my hand and we ran inside the house. 

I was greeted by his maids. 

"Annyeonghaesayo master. Oh! Annyeonghaesayao." A maid said and bowed. 

"Oh! Annyeonghaesayo" I said and bowed.

"Can you get the surprise for me? We'll be in the garden." L.Joe said. The maid nodded and we went into the backyard. 

"O..M..G.. It's beautiful!" 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXnyeAA1i0UI-shLE2mUJ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7lvZK4n6fGuWnPt2JxFt

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPPd33fdSgi0JDq_bQdGy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIgZejZuNjBCv4PVf1DoY

 

"Me and my mom really like to plant. It's our mother-son bonding time. She usually grows flowers. I grow fruit." He said. 

"Wow.. It's beautiful." 

"Come here. I want to show you something." I nodded. 

He led to me to..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWJ75Fa6_SQIR6PkQFFMB

We sat down. 

"So do you like it?" 

I nodded. "I love it." I stared right into L.Joe eyes. I got really lost in his eyes. 

"Soomi there's something I have to tell you." 

"Okay." 

"Well. You know the love letters that you got. Right?" 

I nodded. 

"I wrote one." 

I froze. *L.JOE WROTE ME THE LOVE LETTER! YEPPE! I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY! HAPPY DANCE! WAIT! ACT COOL.* 

"Soomi.. I don't know if you accept my feelings or not.... But I really love you. Ever since I saw you in the beginning of high school. Your the light of my life. Your more important to me than anyone in the universe. W-will you b-be m-mine?" L.Joe said. 

I was still in shock. 

He took that the wrong way. 

"It's okay. I know who you like so I understand." 

He got up and dusted his clothes. I stood up and hugged him.. 

"Yes.. I will be yours." His eyes lit up.

"Really?!" I nodded. He hugged me and lifted me into the air. 

"L.Joe! Put me down!" I said. 

He put me down and back hugged me. He put his head on my head. I didn't notice but the maid ran up to us. 

"Master! So the plan worked?" The maid asked. 

He nodded. "Here is the surprise! Congradulation!" She said and handed me a box. She walked away afterwards. 

"Hmm?" I titled my head. 

"Open it pabo." He said. 

I glared at him. He chuckled. 

"I didn't mean it baby~~" He said. 

"I'm not your baby!" I pouted. 

"Fine! Yeobo~~~" He said. 

I meronged him and opened the box. 

There was another box and a spoon. 

I titled my head. "Cute." L.Joe said and took the box from me. 

"ICE CREAM!!!" I screamed. 

"How did you know I love ice cream?!" 

"Secret!" He said and zipped his lips and threw away a key. 

I meronged him. I took the spoon and scooped a piece of Ice Cream in my mouth. 

I looked at him. "YUMMY!" 

He chuckled. "Of Course! The L.JOE made it." 

"YOU MADE IT?" 

He nodded. I continued eating the Ice Cream. I didn't notice but I had a Ice Cream mark on the side of my lip. 

"Soomi you have a Ice Cream on your mouth." L.Joe said. 

"Hm...?" 

"Here" He leaned closer and wiped the ice cream off my mouth with his thumb. * I thought! THAT SCARED ME!* (Secret Garden sorta moment!) 

"Y-you scared me!" I said and shoved him. 

"What?" 

"Hmph!" I pouted and turned away. 

"What?" He raised a brow. "OH~ You thought..." 

He tickled my sides. "Mianhae to scare you." 

I meronged him and ran. 

"YAH!" He chased me and soon he finally caught me.

I tripped and we fell. He's on top of me right now. 

"L.-L.Joe. You wanna get off?" He smirked. 

"Now your nervous? Awh.. My girlfriend is soo cute! I kinda don't wanna get off." He said and smirked.

"L.Joe! Get off!" I tried pushing him but he's heavy. 

"Why? You need to learn to trust your boyfriend." He said and got off. 

We sat next to each other on the floor. 

"Soomi. I want you to hear something." I nodded. 

L.Joe started rapping. (Girlfriend~  By Teen Top) 

Hey shawty, My baby are you thinking of me by any chance?
I can’t sleep at the thought of meeting you
I laugh alone heh heh, I know you feel the same
What more can I say, to be honest, you’re the first..

"That was cool!" I said and he smiled. 

He laid down and put his head on my lap. 

"My dream is to be a singer. To bring people music. Because everyone deserves a gift." 

"Awh... That's so sweet!" I said. He smiled. 

"I knew you would like it." 

"So.. If I became a singer would you be my fan?" *Wear have I heard that before?* I thought.

"I'd be your biggest fan!" I said. 

He shook his head. "Nope! I don't want you to be my fan.... By then, I want you to be my wife.." 

My eyes widened. "That's soo cheesy!"

"You don't like?" He pouted. 

"I do." I said. 

"So.. The guy you liked was me?" 

I nodded.

"Awh... My baby liked me back!" He did a little happy dance. I giggled. 

He laced his hands through mine. 

"You know. I think we're going to happy for a long time." I nodded 

"BUT.. *SIGH* That other guy that likes you.... You wouldn't leave me right?" 

"Of Course not. You won't think I'm stupid because of this right?" 

He shook his head. 

"My whole life. I've only had oppa love. Love for a big brother. And then you came into my life. I've liked you ever since high school started too." 

"Really?" I nodded. He caressed my cheek. 

"Ever since we saw each other we couldn't take our eyes of each other. But we were scared to admit it to Infinite. Now I could finally say. I LOVE JUNG SOOMI!" He said. I giggled and nodded. 

"I Love  L.JOE!" I yelled and he smiled. 

"We could finally be together." 

"Correction. Together Forever." He said.