Everyone's debuting but me

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

 

Soomi POV:

*Everyone was getting ready to debut soon. F(x), Infinite, B1A4, Block B, and Teen Top. I haven’t heard any news about Infinite’s training, which I found weird. I was going to say goodbye to Teen Top today. They told me they are going to military to train for a while. B1A4 was going to started training after F(x)’s debut. I don’t know why, but I guess they wanted to debut after me. It’s going to be funny if I pass my oppa and he has to say, “Annyeong Sunbae”* I giggled at that thought. *Speaking of my brother, him and Kyumi practically began their relationship as they were when they were a child. So cute. But oppas still nice. We call him the ‘halo horn’ couple. Kyumi is the horn and Jinyoung oppa’s the halo.*

I woke up did my morning routine and headed for the door.

“Missy! Where are you going?” Appa asked.

“The grocery store?” I said.

“Oh. Okay! Here’s some money.” He handed me his wallet.

“Thanks Appa!” I said and he smiled back. *It’s good to have Appa back.*

“Oh! You have rehearsal today at the company.” He said.

“Oh. Okay!” *I have to tell the girls.* I thought.

I walked to the grocery store and walked inside. I was picking fruit until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw L.Joe. I smiled.

“I thought I was suppose to meet you later today?” I said.

“The guys wanted food, and I saw you.” He said. I raised a brow.

“Whatever you say~” I said.

“Why are you here?”

“Shopping for food. We ran out of stuff.”

“What stuff?”

“Eggs, meat, chicken, oil, Ice Cream, cookies, and stuff like that.”

“Need help?”

“What’s in it for you?” I asked.

“A homemade meal.” He said. I thought about it and nodded. His face brightened.

He actually helped me a lot. He carried a majority of my bags. He reached things I couldn’t reach and he helped me pick out fruits and vegatables. We are currently at home, and I’m cooking. He’s watchin me cook. A little weird right?

“Are you going to miss me?” He asked. I looked at him confused.

“I’m leaving today. Remember?” He said. I nodded.

“Of course! You’re my best friend.” I said. His expression fell.

“Oh. I’ll miss you too.” *You have no idea.* He thought.

*Mian L.Joe I don’t know my heart.* I thought. I cooked for him fried meat with rice. I placed it in front of him. He grabbed chopsticks and dug in. He put thumbs up and smiled. I smiled back. I saw Appa coming downstairs.

“Soomi get ready. 1 hour.” I nodded.

“Where are you going?” L.Joe asked.

“The company.” I said. He nodded.

“You want to come?” I asked. His eyes widened and he shook his head. I pouted.

“I need to get the others their food.” I nodded.

It didn’t take long for him to finish. “Thanks for the meal, princess.” I smiled.

“You’re welcome.” I said. He grabbed his stuff and headed for the door. He waved and closed the door behind him. I started getting ready to go to the company. And my Appa came downstairs.

“Ready?” I nodded and we headed for the company. My eyes widened in how big it was. It was AT least 20 stories high. *Wow. What do I actually know about my dad?* I thought and looked at him.

We walked into the company and were immediately greeted by workers.  Appa smiled back and I bowed.

“Sir, this is your daughter? She’s very beautiful.” His assistant said. I smiled.

“Yes, this is my daughter. Where are F(x)?” He asked her.

“In the meeting room.” He nodded and started walking. I followed him. Appa opened the door and bowed. I did the same thing. I saw F(x) and their parents.

“So~  You are f(x)’s parents, pleasure to meet you. I’m CEO Director Jung.” Appa said and smiled.

“In front of you are F(x)’s contract’s for them to debut as a 5-member mand.”Their eyes widened and I looked down.

“Can we please talk to Soomi Mr Jung?” Vic Umma asked. He nodded and She dragged me out of the room, along with the other F(x) members.

“Why aren’t you debuting with us?” Sulli asked and pouted.

“Appa wants me to go collage for a year first. Then yea..” Vic Umma nodded.

“Is that what you want.” I bit my lip.

“Honestly, I feel like I don’t belong in F(x). You guys are the best friends any girl could have. But… I feel like I don’t belong with you guys. I don’t want to pull you down.” I said, honestly.

Vic Umma patted my back. “Jung Soomi. You don’t pull us down. Your our friend we care about you. As long as your important to us, you’re always with us. But if you want to debut later, we understand.” F(x) nodded in agreement. I smiled. *They understand. I’m not ready for this, they’ve been doing this for years, I’ve only become an actor. I don’t belong with singers.* I thought.

“We love you Soomi. BFF’s?” Krystal said and held out a hand. I smiled and shook her hand.

“BFFs.” We group hugged and headed back into the meeting room.

“Are you girls okay?” Appa asked. I nodded. ‘They understand’ I mouthed Appa nodded. After paperwork, I bid goodbye to F(x) and went home with Appa. As soon I as I got home, I brushed my teeth and changed to pjs and went to bed.