Horrible Mishap

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

 

 

L POV:

*It’s now or never.*

“L! Hurry up! We got to go!” Dongwoo shouted. We stopped by Soomi’s house. I left a letter in her mailbox for her. *Mian baby.* And he walked back into the car. Infinite looked at him in disappointment. *Mian Princess* They thought.

Soomi POV:

I was cooking breakfast for Oppa and Appa. I heard someone come down stairs. “Soomi?” He said. *Appa. * “I’m going to get the mail.”

“Neh Appa.” I finished omelets for Appa and was about to cook oppas until, “Soomi! You got a letter.” I turned off the stove. And grabbed the letter from his hand.

“I’m going to go walking!” *Visit L.* I thought. He smiled and nodded. I put on my shoes and opened the door. I closed it and started walking. I forgot about the letter. I was listening to music before I got there. I saw the house and smiled. I walked up to the door and knocked. I was Mom and Minhee crying.   My eyes widened.

“Umma! Gwenchana?!” I asked. She looked at me with disbelief.

“You don’t know?! You’re not sad one bit. I thought you loved my son!” She screamed.

“I do! But Umma what’s wrong?” She looked at me with anger in her eyes.

“He left!” My eyes widened.

“Mwoh!? Umma?!”

“To the states. He didn’t tell you?” I shook my head and her eyes softened.

“Mian Soomi. I didn’t know. He said he left a letter for you or something.” She said in between her cries. *The letter!!* I thought.

I pulled out the letter with shaky hands and opened it. *Please don’t let it be.* I thought.

Dear Baby,

                I know you might be mad at me. But, I have to leave. I have to go to the states and conquer my dreams of becoming a singer; for me and my family. I want them to be feeling proud of me. I’m sorry for choosing my family over you. Mianhae baby. I love you.

Tears started blurring out my vision. I couldn’t see soon. *This isn’t like L. I’m also his family.* I thought. I ran out the door and headed for the airport. The airport was about a 3 mile run. I stopped at a traffic light. I didn’t know it was broken though. When the green light appeared for the walking zone, I ran across. But there was also a green light for the cars to drive. As soon as I almost reached across, I felt a heavy impact on my body and I flew back. Everything out.

Author's Note: 

Almost ending! ANd Mian~! I accidentally posted up the wrong chapter! MIANHAE~ If you read the chapter. You read the final chapter! LOL. I'll upload a little later... MIAN again!