Confession Time

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

L.Joe POV:

*Whoa. I like this Krystal girl. She thinks me & Soomi are a cute couple. Which we would be if I confess.... But anyway...  Soomi looked soooo cute when she was nervous!* 

I was skipping class along with Teen Top before lunch.

"Guys! (We turned to Niel) Is it okay if my sister and her friend meet us?" Niel asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"HUH!? MORE NOONAS!!! IS SHE PRETTY!?! Oh! lunch is about to start." Ricky shouted.

*Krystal wants to meet us huh? And her friend. Probably Soomi. * I smirked.

"You are not allowed to flirt with my dongseng! Got THAT!? Niel said.

The two maknaes nodded scared.

"PSH.. If anyone will get Niel's sister. It's me. Because L.Joe has Soomi wrapped around his finger." Chunji said.

"Hey. You guys talking about me?" Someone said. We looked up and saw Soomi with Krystal.

"Ummm... I.. Um... I.." Chunji studdered.

"What he ment was.. Since you sit next to me now. I have you all to myself." I smirked.

She eyed me with disbelief. "Well.. I'm sorry, I'm taken. I have a wonderful sweet boy in my heart." She said.

I got mad all of a sudden. "What does L have that I don't?"

She looked at me with shock.

"Umm... What are you implying?" She asked.

I scoffed at her. "What do you mean? It's obvious you like L. So why even try it on me? Your nothing but a little brat that has Infinite to back her up."

She had tears in her eyes. "B-but... L's not the one I like. (Wipes her tears) Fine. If you think I like L. Go ahead and think that. And guess what. Infinite was right, you guys are playboy jerks." She said and ran away.

Krystal looked and me walked up to me and slapped me.

"Yah! Niel, I don't like him. Soomi doesn't like L. You stupid jerk. How could you do that to her. Your nothing but a jealous weasel. I know you like her. I could see it in your eyes. How do you treat the girl you like, like that?!" She yelled and slapped me. I deserved it so I didn't fight back. She ran to catch up to Soomi.

"ASH... I'm such a jerk."

"L.Joe who was that girl." Niel ask. (Refurring to Soomi)

"Someone L.Joe loves with all his heart." Ricky said.

I sighed and nodded.

"Then.. Why did you talk to her like that?" He asked.

"Well.. I got mad and jealous because I thought she was mocking me because I thought she liked L."

"Wait... Whut?"

"Um.. I got mad and jelly."

"Oh... C'mon! Let's go say sorry!" He said.

"Um.. She'll ask why I got mad and jelly."

"CONFESSION TIME!!!" Ricky shouted.