Infinite's always here

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

Soomi POV:

*Why would L.joe think I like L. Now it's gonna be awkward between us. I wish L sat next to me instead. Poo... I'm sitting in a corner of the girl's room, curled up in a ball. Crying.. Is that what he thinks of me?* 

"Soomi?" Someone said. The door opened and I hid my face in my knees.

"Soomi. *Sigh..* Are you okay?" The voice said, *sounds like Krystal*

I looked up and saw Krystal sitting in front of me. "Are you okay?" She asked.

I shook my head. She hugged me, I cried into her uniform. "Don't worry he's a jerk forget him. You have L." She said.

I broke the hug. "He's only a friend though. He would be a sweet boyfriend. Should I tell him?" *Why are you thinking of L that way. NO! Bad Soomi!*

She nodded. "I'll go tell him, I'll be right back." She got up and dusted her clothes.

"No! *She looks at me* They might get into some big fight. L is a kingka and so is L.Joe. Please don't. It's stupid to fight over me." *As a friend right?*

She sits back down. "Soomi... You totally worth it. Your pretty, cute, funny, and an awesome person. Please don't say that." *Your saying that in friendship right?*

She helps me up. I clean my face with water.

"Better?"

She nods. "Let's go!"

We walk out of the bathroom. And to Infinite's table.

"Hey guys!"

"ARE YOU OKAY?!? *Woohyun runs up and hugs me.* I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LET HER GO TO TEEN TOP. L!?!?" Woohyun yelled.

I giggled. "I'm fine. Don't worry, you guys are right they are jerks."

"How many times have we told you?" Sunggyu said.

"Umm... 134?"

"YEAH. Don't talk back. COME HERE!" He started chasing me. I ran in a circle.

I hid behind L.

"Yah! Don't chase my baby. You'll worn her out!" L said.

"WHAT ABOUT ME I'M THE OLD ONE. *Glares" Sunggyu yelled. He sat down panting.

Krystal giggles. "You guys are much nicer than the my stupid oppa's friends." She said.

"Oppa?" Sungjong said.

"Yea... tsk. I hate Oppa's friends. Their such jerks. Especially that L.joejerk." She said.

I giggled. "L.Joejerk? Oh yea.. Guys! Krystal's oppa is Niel. Of Teen Top." L said.

"EW... YOUR RELATED TO HIM?!" Dongwoo yelled.

"BUT YOUR Y!~" Hoya shouted and then covered his mouth. Krystal turned red.

"Oh~ Hoya what was that?" I teased.

"N-nothing." Hoya said.

I giggled with Infinite.

"Ohh~ Hoya's got a crush!" Sungyeol said.

"Such a cute couple!!" I yelled.

L put his arms over my shoulders. "We make a cuter couple, right?" He asked.

I smilied and nodded. * I love teasing the Infinite. They always say that when we pretend to be a couple*

"AWH..~" They said. I blushed and hid into L's chest.

"You guys made her shy!" L yelled.

I let go of L's chest and ran to Woohyun.

"I said we were a good couple. Doesn't mean we are one!" I yelled and giggled.

He sighed. *Not yet... * He thought.

"So if I confess to you. What would you say?" He asked.

"Probably say yes." I said. *He's proabably joking.*

"Wow. Someone likes me!" He yelled.

"Yeah! I never said that!"

"But it could be true!"

"Could be!"

*Soomi get ready for your confession!* L thought,
 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Merry Christmas everyone! Thank  you my subscribers~ Saranghae!! This is my present double update! Hope you enjoy!!!