Your happiness is all that matters..

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

 

Soomi Pov:

I kept running. I ran as fast as I could. I didn’t even know why I was running. All I knew was that I couldn’t face L at the moment.

“YAH!!!” I felt a force pull me back and pin me to a wall. I looked up and saw L’s angry eyes. *I’ve never seen him like this.* He saw my frightened face and softened.

*I’m going crazy for you, Soomi.* L thought.

“Why are you running?” L said harshly. I flinched at his voice. I didn’t respond.

L put his palm up by my face and with his other hand he caressed my cheek. I felt my body melt in his hand.

*This feeling is new… This isn’t love.. Is it?* I thought.

“Soomi.. You don’t fool me. I’m not a babo.” He said and locked eyes with me. He gaze into my eyes, melting me on the inside. My knees felt weak and I felt my collapsing.

L put his arms around my waist holding me firmly. “I knew this entire time. I was going to make you mine. You’ve fallen for me right?” I smirked at his cockiness.

“What makes you think that?” I said.

“You’ve been acting weird ever since me and Jiyeon got together.  And when you broke up, you kept telling me to get someone new. I didn’t need someone new for me. I needed you.

I was speechless. *I knew he had feelings for me but…* I felt my heartbeat increasing; I kept hoping he wouldn’t hear it.

“Soomi, no matter how much you and me try to find someone new, we’ll be brought back together. It’s not called stalking, if you’re wondering. It’s called something you’ve never thought you would use. Destiny..” He took his hand and moved my bangs out of my eyes.

“Like you, I know you the best in the entire world. Soomi, will you give me a chance?” He looked at my unreadable expression.

“One chance.” I said and he smiled. 

He leaned in and kissed my forehead. I smiled, *He actually might be the one.*

*They are finally together.* Someone thought and walked away. *I knew they would end up together. I maybe her best friend, but L has always had a special place in her heart.* 

Author's Note: Sorry for the short chapter!!! I've had writer's block for a couple of days. I promise the next chapter is promising!!!!! And isn't Hyunsoo from Eye candy, (Shut up flower boy band) HOT?! x)