Flashbacks.

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

(Jinyoung's POV happened the day that they went to the mall. BTW!) :) 

Soomi POV: 

"Guys.. I have an announcement.." Hoya said. 

Krystal nudged him and whisphered something into his ear. He sighed. 

"Fine..." She smiled and walked to me.

I wiggled a brow. "SO.. You and Hoya okay?" 

She nodded. And we started talking about L & L.Joe and I told her what's happened.

"Really? That's strange... Um... Soomi.. I have to tell you something.. I invited...-"

"YO-YO! TEEN TOP IN THE HOUSE?!" Someone shouted. 

I looked in that direction and saw Ricky doing the superman pose. Then Changjo flicked his head. I giggled. 

"Mian.." She said. 

I looked at her. "It's okay." She bit her lip. *I could felt she felt bad because she hasn't been there for me lately. But, she' s here now and that's all that matters.* I smiled.

Teen Top walked closer to us. Infinite and Teen Top looked at each other and smirked. *???* 

"What's the big news baby sister?" Niel said. 

I stood up and walked to L.Joe. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I felt a jolt of electricity go through me. *That's happened twice.* I thought. And I leaned my head on his shoulder.  I had butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks were turning pink. 

*Am I sick?* I thought. 

"WHOA. WHEN DID YOU TWO... I thought you just went on a date?!" Chunji screamed. 

"SOOMI.. OMG.. YOUR DATING?!" Infinite yelled. Except Woohyun & L.

I shook my head. "She's my girlfriend." L.Joe said proudly. 

"MWOH?!" They all said except L, Jiyeon, Krystal, and Woohyun.

"S-so the guy you said you liked.... WAS L.JOE?!" Dongwoo screamed. 

I nodded. L's expression darkened. *She never loved me..* L thought. 

"Well look what we have here?" A group of guys walked closer to us. 

"Block B" Teen Top & Infinite bitterly said. 

I looked at L.Joe and he was glaring at one of them. 

"Well. Well. Looks like my cousin has a girlfriend. Cutie pie what's your name?" A guy with brown hair said. He walked closer to me. 

L.Joe hid me behind him.  

"Go Away Jaehyo." He said. 

Jaehyo smirked. "What? My brother finally found love in his life? In his sad, sad, sad, life?" 

L.Joe smirked. "When was my life sad? Your the one that got abandon." 

*BAM!* L.Joe fell to the floor. 

"Oppa!" I bent down and helped him up. 

"You hurt my oppa.." I said half-crying. *I'm fine Soomi. Ow.. Maybe that hurt.* L.Joe thought trying to get up.

L.Joe POV:

Soomi stopped crying. She had darkness written all over her face. *She's still beautiful. Wait... She's Jinyoung's sister.. He must have taught her something.* 

"OOH~ Your dead!" Sungjong sang. Then Sungyeol put a hand over his mouth. 

"Mwoh?" Jaehyo said. "You think I'm scared of this cutie?" Soomi stood up and walked closer to him. 

Jaehyo smirked. She looked at L and he nodded. *Huh?* 

"What? You want a better view of me cutie?" He said. He leaned in to kiss her. *MWOH!? WHY I OUTTA.* 

She jumped and kicked him in the chest. He went flying back and his landed on his friends. 

"WHY YOU." He got up and headed for Soomi. She grabbed his arm and twisted it. 

"OW!! Guys! HELP me!" 

"NO WAY MAN. YOUR ON YOUR OWN!" I think P.O. said. 

She them punched his nose and he stumbled back. *That's my girl.* 

Jaehyo then looked at me and smirked. "You have a girl fight your battles for you? Such a man." Then she punched him in the face. 

"Shut up. Don't talk bad about my oppa." She said and walked back towards me. 

Everyone's jaw's dropped except L. *Did he teach her or something?* I thought. Soomi then ran to me and helped me sat up in a chair. Block B started dragging hurt Jaehyo away.

"Oppa are you okay?" She asked worried. I gave her a smile and nodded my head. She blushed. 

*I think I love her even more...* 

*She's different... I want her.* Jaehyo thought

Soomi POV: 

*Stupid Jerk.. Why did he have to piss me off? And then mock oppa and me. Block B.. Why does that name sound soo familiar..* My head started hurting.. I started getting flashbacks in my head.

It was me when I was 5 and a little boy and my parents. We were having a picnic on a hill.

"Umma! Appa! Do you promise to marry oppa and me?" I asked.

They nodded happily. A 7 year-old Jinyoung ran over to me. 

"No! I will be married before you are!" He said. He meronged me.

"No! I love Soomi! I'm her prince charming!" 

"Soomi. Soomi. Soomi. Soomi!" L.Joe said shaking me. 

"Huh?!" I snapped out of it. 

L.Joe sighed. "Yeobo you worried me." 

"Mian.." I said and pecked his cheek. 

"Um... Can I tell everyone my news?" Hoya said rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Sure.. Tell us already." Krystal's face fell. Hoya smirked. 

"Why tell you when I could show you." He leaned in to Krystal's face and kissed her. 

"AWH...." He broke the kiss and Krystal's face is all red now. 

Chunji was furious. He was holding a soda can. Well... Now.. It's a smooshed can. DANG He's strong how can he smoosh that with his hand. 

"I need to go." Chunji said bitterly. He got up and walked away. 

"I'll go talk to him." L said. We all looked at him. 

"Trust me.." He said and got up. 

We were worried at first, but after a while I started asking Krystal everything and she responded. 

"Soo... When was your first kiss?" She asked. My eyes widened.

"Huh? What kiss?" I said. 

"With L.Joe..?" SHe said questionalbly. 

"Uh...." 

"It hasn't happened yet?" I nodded, 

"Oh.. It's okay! Has he tried?" I nodded. 

"You rejected him?!" 

"I wanted it to be special. I wanted it to be in a garden."

"Oh yea.. Hoya told me that.. He said you told Infinite you wanted your first kiss to take place in a garden." She said. 

*Wow.. Thank You Hoya* 

"Soomi. Your too picky. When your ready it will happen!" She said.

L came back.