Meeting Teen Top

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

I saw Teen Top in front of our class. Krystal & I started walking to class. "L. We're going to leave you!" I shouted.

He started walking behind us.

"So I could tell your really close with Infinite. Who are you closest too?" She asked.

"Umm I love all of them but. L & Woohyun. But I talk to L more. But I tell Woohyun things more."

"Oh... Then what about Teen Top." She asked.

"Well.. This is actually the first time I've talked to L.Joe. I haven't really ever talked to any Teen TOp memeber. I'm always with Infinite. Because Infinite is my family." I said.

"Oh" She said. She pointed back at L. Who was smiling.

"That's why you were emo?! You were jealous of L.Joe! L! You should have told me! I'm your best friend." I said.

He nodded and chuckled.

"I wanted to see if you could get it. But Ms. Hoya gave you a hint." He said and smirked. Krystal blushed.

I sighed. "You should have told me."

" I know I was really jealous." He said and grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry."

I hugged him back. "It's okay."

We broke apart and Krystal was smiling widely at us. "What?" I said.

"Now I'm stuck..... " She said and pulled me into the class room and to my seat.

"Ow.. Krystal." I said.

"Sorry! But, who do you like? L? Or L.Joe?" She asked.

I looked at her weirdly. "Huh?" I said.

"Like, you and L.Joe are such a cute bickering couple. And you and L are such a romantic couple." She said.

"Oh.. Um.... L.Joe & Me? Uhh We just pratically met. L and Me are always like that. That's what best friends do right? L has a romantic way of showing it. When he gets a girlfriend I'm going to be jealous of the girl because she's going to get a great guy. Me.. I don't know. None of the girls are my friends because I'm close to Infinite. It's ethier. Your such a flirt with Infinite. Best friends my . Or How could you choose Infinite over Teen Top. So yea....."

"Oh.. I see. Can you do me a favor? Actually 2?" SHe asked.

"Sure! What's up." I said.

"Well Um.. I think I'm starting to like Hoya.. *blush*" She said.

"AWH... I will find out! If he likes you too!"

"Ok that was the first favor. And can you go meet Teen Top with me?"She said.

"Umm...... *What about L. I should ask him first. I don't wanna him to think something weird.* Let me ask L. I don't want him to be mad." I said.

I got up and walked to L. I saw him looking at a girl passionally, and a girl was hugging his arm. *Ok? That's weird. I don't even go that far.*

"L!" He looked at me shocked and guilty.

"Um.. I'm gonna go hang out with Teen Top & Krystal at lunch..K? Bye. Sorry to ruin your moment." I walked away.

"Soomi!" He yelled but I didn't want to turn back. I just kept walking.

"Yea.. I'll go with you."  Krystal smilied sadly.

"What's wrong with L?" She asked.

"I don't know. I kinda ruined their moment so yea.. Can I tell you something you promise you'll keep a secret?"

"Of Course! Your coming to hang out with your best friend's enemy for me." She said. I smilied.

"Um... I really like this guy but, I know nothing about him and yea... I've liked him for 2 years. This is the 3rd."

"L.Joe..?" She said. I nodded.

"AWH... He likes you too! I could see it in his eyes." She said.

"Sure...?"

"Where is L.Joe." She asked.

"Porbably skipping class with the rest of Teen Top."

"Oh..." She said.