YOU LIKE HER!?

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

L.JOE POV:

* I woke up extra early today! I hope Ricky isn't awake. You don't know how much I love you Soomi.*

I got up did normal routine and walked downstairs. *PLEASE~ Don't let him be awake.*

I saw Ricky sleeping on the couch and sighed. *THANK YOU~*

I headed out the door and put in my earphones. *I hope she likes my letter!*

~The only thing I hoped from you was just a couple words Oh
The only thing I hoped for was to have the same viewpoint as you.
The thing I hoped from you was to be together~ (Julia By Infinite)

I finally arrived at school and looked around no one was here! *THANK YOU~*

I was walking the hallway up to Soomi's locker and I saw someone else put something in there. *A letter?*

"Hey! You!" He turned *WHY.... HIM!* I looked at him shocked and he smirked at me.

L's POV:

I put Soomi's letter into her locker and was about to walk away but someone called. "Hey! You!" I looked and smirked.

"Look what we have here? Someone came to learn earlier than I expected." I smirked.

"Whatever. Why are you even here?" He said.

"Giving my girl a love letter. Duh?"

"Y-your girl?" 

"Well, after she reads the letter she will be. What's this?"

I snatched a letter in L.Joe's hands. "From your secret admirer. To: Soomi?"

"YOU LIKE SOOMI!?" I yelled.

"Took you long enough to notice." He smirked. "Don't you?"

I nodded. "She's practically in my hands so.. buzz off"

"What?" He scoffed at me.

"You heard me. BUZZ. OFF." I walked away.

"We'll see.." I heard him say. I looked back and saw him put the letter into her locker. I walked to Soomi's house. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter!! :I