Comfort.

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

(Back to present!) 

L POV: 

*I saw Soomi walk out in tears. My heart ached knowing how much pain she is in. She must really love L.Joe.. Maybe I shouldn't...*

"I'll go talk to her." I said and excused myself. I walked out of the resturaunt and heard sniffling. 

I saw a girl sitting on a flight of stairs in front of the resturaunt. I sat next to her. Her face looked up. *Even when she's crying she's beautiful.* 

"H-Hey." She said with a shaky voice. 

Her hands were to her face. I took her hands and removed them from her face. I used my thumb and wiped the tears from her eyes. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. She didn't respond. 

"L... What do I do?" She asked. I looked at her ours eyes met for split second and we looked away. 

"You shouldn't cry anymore. It'll make you ugly." I said. 

"Then I must be hideous." She said. 

"Soomi." I held her chin to my face. My cheeks are turning pink as the closeness and hers are to. 

"Your the most beautiful girl in the world. " I said. 

She stared at me. I have no idea if she's weirded out or... happy..

"Um... I'm a little creeped out and flattered. But.. You have a girlfriend." 

"Oh Um.... You see... W-We.. broke up." She stopped stiffling and looked at me. 

"W-Why?" 

"Let's get you some Ice Cream and I'll tell you." She nodded and we walked to the nearest Ice Cream store. 

We were in silent  on the way there... This didn't feel right. 

"What are you going to do?" I asked. 

She sighed. "I honestly don't know... But I know that Jinyoung oppa will help me figure it out." 

*Y-you really love him that much to disobey your parents? WHat does L.Joe have that I don't.* I thought. 

"S-Soomi? *Looks up with innocent eyes* W-W-W-W..." 

"Hmm?" She asked. 

"N-nevermind." I said.

"S-so.. How are you going to tell L.Joe?" I asked. 

She shrugged. "I g-guess... Normally. I have to be professional." She asked. 

She stopped. I looked at her and removed the hair in her face, she was tearing up.

"L.. I don't know what to do..." She said. 

L.Joe POV:

*I was walking around town. Soomi had texted me her parents are in town and she wants me to meet them. We made a little surprise for them. In the resturaunt I would casually walk over and yah... But.. I saw a young girl crying outside. And a boy came up to her and comforted her. Being the curious person I am I stood and listened to their conversation. All I heard was 'Ice Cream' and they got up. Ice Cream... Oh my yeobo. The girl suddenly stopped in her tracks. I took a closer look at the girl's face. SOOMI!? WAE IS MY BABY CRYING?! WHO IS THAT BOY?!* 

As I walked up to her I heard her say, 

"L.. I don't know what to do..." My blood boiled at that name. Even thought Soomi is mine and he has a girlfriend. I still get bad feelings about him.

I put my hand on her shoulder. She was startled than turned around. 

Soomi POV: 

Someone put their hand on my shoulder and I was scared. 

I turned around and saw L.Joe. My eyes widened, as L was glaring. 

*Lucky Brownie..* L thought. 

"Oppa!" I said and tackled/hugged him. 

"Waeyo? What's wrong?" He joked and hugged me back. 

"I really really missed you." 

"We saw each other at school? I sit right next to you." He said. 

She let go and put her hand on her hip. 

"Oppa. You do know you ditch class most of the time right?" 

"Oh.. Mian baby.." He said and rubbed the back of his neck. 

"So.. I saw you crying? What's wrong?" He said. My face fell. He grabbed both of my hands an linked it with his. 

"Jung Soomi." *No.. Yeobo?* I thought. 

"Oppa... I-I-I m-m-my p-par-e-ents g-gave m-m-e a-a hus-b-band.." I said. 

"What?" 

"Her parents are forcing her into an arranged marriage." L said. 

"W-with you?!" He screamed. 

"Is-s it t-true?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded. 

"What are you going to do?" He asked. 

"I need oppa's help..." 

"Well I'm here." 

"I met Jinyoung oppa." 

"Oh.." He fake smiled. 

"Then.. Why don't you talk to me about this tommorrow okay? I'll let you spend time with L. I know you haven't been talking to him lately." I nodded. *He understands me really well.* I thought. 

He pecked my cheek and walked away. 

*What do I do?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!* L.Joe thought. 

"So..... You want me to take you home?" L asked and I nodded. 

We started walking home and talking about random things. 

"Oh! You never told me why you broke up with Jiyeon?!" 

"R-Right..." He said. He explained to me everything. (Except the part with me) 

"AWH.... Is L okay?" 

He nodded. I hugged him. "The best way to get over a heartbreak is to find someone new." I said.

*I hate how my heart is beating fast.* L thought and hugged me back. 

*My heartbeat was increasing. What's happening?* I thought. 

We broke the hug. "Eh.. So I'll see you tomorrow?" I nodded. 
 

Author's Note: LATE VALENTINE'S DAY PRESENT!!!! (; HAPPY LATE VALENTINES!!! HOPE YOU GUYS HAD FUN WITH YOUR K-POP HUBBIES AND LOVES~~~ (;