Chapter 23

Love You Like a Love Song

 

Taemin’s POV
 
Minji has a boyfriend?! She never told me about this! Why did I feel a sting in my heart when I heard her saying that? Lee Taemin, you have a girlfriend! Why do you even care if Minji has a boyfriend or not.  I need to find out who this guy is though.  I need to see if he’s good enough for my Minji.  Wait, my Minji?! Am I going crazy?  What the hell is going on with you Taemin? Snap out of it! You love Sullie.
 
“Taeminnie it’s time to go perform. Let’s go.”
 
“A-Arasso hyung.”
 
Hyejin’s POV
 
After our successful comeback, the whole crew decided to celebrate and go out for dinner.  Minji’s been really quiet.  Did she run into Taemin?  Did something happen between them?  I should ask her.  I walked over to her and she was too busy playing with her food to notice me.
 
“Gong Minji, what’s wrong?”
 
“Unnie. I’m so stupid! How could I say that to him?! What am I going to do now?!” Minji busted out.
 
“What are you talking about Minji-ah?”
 
“So Taemin oppa was in front of our dressing room and asked me why I was avoiding him.  I told him I wasn’t avoiding him but I was just too busy with preparations.  He wanted to take me out after to celebrate but I declined.  He then asked me again if I was avoiding him.  I told him I couldn’t go with him was because I was going with someone else.  He asked me who and I said my boyfriend. OMG unnie, I’m so stupid!!!! What am I going to do now unnie?! I told him I had a boyfriend!!!! I don’t even have one!” she pouted. I just laughed at her.
 
“What was his reaction?”
 
“He seemed shocked.  I don’t know why though and I told him I couldn’t talk to him as much anymore and left.”
 
“He was shocked?! Maybe he does have feelings for you.  I think you should continue on letting him believe you have a boyfriend.  Maybe he’ll realize his feelings!”
 
“Where am I going to find a fake boyfriend unnie!?” I just smiled to myself.
 
“Leave that to unnie!”
 
“I don’t even want to know what you have planned.”
 
After dinner, we just went home and rested.  Minji was in her room doing who knows what.  Kim was in the living room watching TV.  I walked over to Kim and told her everything that Minji told me.  All she did was laugh.
 
“Omg. I can’t believe she did that! It’s a good thing though.  Taemin likes her! He just needs to realize it!  He deserves to suffer a bit though! I think we should continue on letting believe Minji has a boyfriend.”
 
“I know! I told Minji that but she’s worried about how she’s going to get a fake boyfriend.”
 
“Why would she need a fake boyfriend? Ohhhh. Got it.  To make it more believable!”
 
“Yeah. I told her that I’d take care of it.  I don’t know where I’m going to find her a fake boyfriend.”
 
“I still can’t believe this is happening! It’s too funny. I need to tell Hyukjae oppa about this.”  WAIT. HYUKJAE OPPA?! WTF.
 
“What?!”
 
“Oops, I let that slip.” What is going on here.
 
“Spill it.”
 
“Your brother and I have been seeing each other for the last month. Please don’t kill me! I didn’t tell you because I was scared!”
 
“Why didn’t you tell me?! I thought we were sisters!!! I’m going to kill my brother!” I whined.
 
“I’m sorry! Please forgive me! I’ll take you out for ice cream for this whole month!”
 
“Yah. You can’t bribe me with food!!!!”
 
“Fine. Ice cream and cupcakes.”  DID SHE JUST SAY CUPCAKES?!
 
“Deal.” I smiled at her. “I want details now!”
 
“I don’t know.  It just sort of happened.  We started talking to each other more and we started liking each other.  He asked me if we can start seeing each other.  We’re not official yet though.  I really like your brother.  He’s like the sweetest guy ever and he’s so innocent and good hearted.  Do you approve?” Kim pouted at me.  
 
“Duh. You’re one of my closest friend.  I’m happy that you’re with oppa.  I wouldn’t want anyone else with oppa! He better not hurt you or else I’m going to kill him! Take care of each other!”
 
“Thanks. I will!”
 
“Anyways, I’m going to go call Donghae now.  There’s so much to tell him now! Hehe.”
 
“Jagiya?”
 
“I’m jagiya now?! What happened to babe?”
 
“I just felt like calling you jagiya! Got a problem?”
 
“Ani. Are you busy?”
 
“Ani. I was about to call you but you beat me to it. So how’s my jagiya doing?”
 
“I’m doing well. We just had our comeback stage today! It was really fun. I’m sorry if I couldn’t call you for the last few days. I’ve been so busy with practice and everything else!”
 
“It’s okay. I understand baby.  I bought your album on Itunes.  I like it.  Very good album. So anything new with you?”
 
“Not with me. But with my members!”
 
“Gossip time?” I heard him chuckling.
 
“So which members do you want to hear about first?”
 
“Let’s go with Kim.”
 
“Arasso. So I just found out right now that Kim and Hyukjae oppa are seeing each other.  It’s been a month already!”
 
“HAHAHA. About time Hyukjae gets a girlfriend!”
 
“I know huh? But still… I was shocked. But I’m happy for them! Okay so remember how Taemin is going out with Sullie right? So Minji’s been avoiding for the last two weeks and today he went to go see her to ask her why?  She said she wasn’t and he asked her to go out for dinner with him but declined.  She told him that she was going with someone else and he asked who.  She told him it was her boyfriend.  Taemin was shocked and now Minji doesn’t know what to do! Crazy huh?!”
 
“Aigoo. These kind of things excites you huh?”
 
“Ani. It’s just so much drama! Now we need to find Minji a fake boyfriend to make it believable! I heard that Taemin looked mad. So that means he has feelings for our Minji.”
 
“I told you not to get involve yet you still find a way.  Well I can ask one of the B2ST members to do it. Do you want me to?”
 
“Really?! I LOVE YOU.” I heard him laughing on the other line.
 
“Alrights. I’ll ask one of them to come by your dorm okay?”
 
“Okay! Thank you! Anyways, how are you? Have you’ve been eating well? I miss you so much! Two more months!”
 
“I’m great.  Yes I’ve been eating well. I miss you too.  I can’t wait to see you.  Things over here have been great.  The fans love us and I’m glad.  I just wish I can see you right now.  I want to hold you and kiss you.  I miss your lips!”
 
“When you come back I’ll shower you with kisses arraso?”
 
“Okay. Hey babe.  I have to go now. The guys need my help with something.  I’ll call you later.  I love you. Bye.”
 
“Okay. I love you too babe. Bye.”
 
I was just lying on my bed thinking about everything.  This year has been crazy.  So many ups and downs but I’m glad everything is much better now.  Sigh I miss Donghae.  Just two more months.  I can do this.