Chapter 26

Love You Like a Love Song

 

Kyuhyun’s POV
 
It’s been two weeks since Hyejinnie told Donghae hyung that she needed space.  Ever since that conversation, hyung ‘s been a zombie.  He acts all normal in front of the camera or when we have work but when he gets home… he’s like a dead person.  He shows no emotions at all.  He rarely eats.  He just locks himself in his room.  Aish, what’s taking Hyejin so long to decide what she wants?! I talked to her last week and she still needs more time.  I can’t even focus on playing star craft because I’m too worried about hyung!
 
What’s going to happen between them now? If Hyejin breaks up with hyung, he’ll be devasted.  He’ll be 1000000 times worse than now.  GRRRRR. I can’t stay in the dorms anymore.  I told Hangeng hyung that I was going out for a walk.  I decided to walk around the park near our dorm.  It had a really nice view.  I was walking around with my disguise on and I turned around and saw a girl that looked really familiar.  Wait. Why does that look like Hyejinnie?!  It can’t be here.  She’s in Korea.  I decided to walk a little bit closer to her to see if it’s really her or not.  It is her!
 
“Hyejinnie?!”  She looked up at me.  She couldn’t tell who it was.
 
“Do I know you?”
 
“Yah, do you even recognize your best friend’s own voice?!”
 
“Kyuhyunnie?!”
 
“Yah be quiet! There are fans here!”
 
“Sorry.”
 
“What are you doing here?!”
 
“I came to see Donghae. How is he?”
 
“He’s like a freaking zombie! Let’s go before fans see us!” I grabbed her hands and we hurried back to the dorm. “Have you decided what you’re going to do now?”
 
“De.” I opened the door and let her go in first.
 
“He’s in the far left room.  Just knock.  He should be in there already.”  She nodded and walked to Donghae hyung ‘s room.  I hope everything works out.  Please make the right decision Hyejinnie.  I looked around to see if anyone was home.  I guess it’s just me.  I went into my room and played star craft.  Now I can relax and not worry about anything.
 
 
Donghae’s POV
 
I heard someone knocking on my door.  It was probably Hangeng hyung or Hyunnie.  They probably wanted to cheer me up.  I didn’t answer or anything.  The person just opened the door.  I didn’t even bother looking up to see who it is.  Someone sat on my bed and started poking me.  I didn’t respond.  The person kept poking me.  Aish.. What the hell?!  I sat up and saw Hyejin in front of my face.  Am I dreaming?!  Stupid Donghae. Why are you seeing Hyejin everywhere.  She probably knew what I was thinking so she pinched me.
 
“OWWWWW! What was that for?!”
 
“Because you don’t believe that I’m here right now.” I heard Hyejin’s voice.  WAIT. So she really is here!! I pulled her into a hug. I felt her hugging me back.  It felt good to have her in my arms again. “I’m so sorry. I miss you so much”
 
“I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t have overreacted that way. And I miss you too.” I smiled. Does this mean that she forgives me? I broke the hug.
 
“Why are you here?”
 
“You don’t want me here?” She pouted. “I’m here because Mr. Yang sent me here.  He told me not to give up on you.  We went through so much to get to where we are.  Plus, I still love you.”  Remind me to thank Mr. Yang when I get back to Korea!
 
“I love you too. How long are you staying?”
 
“Two weeks? You’re stuck with me for two whole weeks!” she smiled at me.  God how I missed this smile.
 
“I’ll show you around here! We’ll go on dates when I’m free!” 
 
“Arasso. You don’t mind me staying here with you guys right?”
 
“We don’t mind. I love you.” I pulled her into a kiss.  She wrapped her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss.  I pushed her down on the bed and got on top of her.  I gave little kisses around her neck.  I started ing her blouse but I stopped. “I’m sorry. We shouldn’t-” she cut me off.
 
“It’s okay. I want to. I love you too Donghae.” She kissed me. We were in our own little world while we made love at that very moment.  It was perfect.