Chapter 32

Love You Like a Love Song

 

Seulgi’s POV
 
When Yunho oppa told me that he lost feelings for me and wanted to break up, I felt my heart breaking into pieces.  And when he told me that he was starting to like someone else, I felt heartbroken.  I put up a front and told him that I was thinking of the same thing.  I made it seem like I was mutual in this relationship when I was far from it.  I didn’t want this but I knew that I have to let go.  There’s no point anymore since he doesn’t love me anymore.  He even asked me to be friends with him though! Who does that?! How can he be so heartless?  Can’t he see how much I’m hurting right now.  Once we were done talking, he said that he had to go.  Once he left, I broke down.  Oppa you broke your promise.  You promised to never stop loving me.
 
Hyejin’s POV
 
The girls and I were rehearsing for our end of the year award shows.  It’s our first time going to these things!  We were all excited because we remember watching these award shows when we were young.  Now we get to be performers!
 
“I’m tired. Let’s call it a night!” Kim told us while she collapsed on the floor. “Can we go home Hyejinnie?”
 
“De unnie. I’m so tired.  My legs can’t dance anymore.” Minji added in.
 
“Fine fine. Let’s go home.  Seulgi unnie called earlier and she told me that she’s stopping by soon. Let’s go. I don’t want her to wait for us.”
 
It’s been two weeks since unnie and Yunho oppa broke up.  She seems to be doing better now.  I know that she’s still sad but she’s getting better.  She’ll slowly get over him.  Yunho oppa and Stephanie unnie started seeing each other.  I heard this from Ri Innie who heard from Junsu oppa.  Yunho oppa, you’re such a jerk.  I can’t believe you’ve moved on so quick.
 
We were all sitting in the living room watching TV and suddenly a commercial featuring SHINee came up.  I looked over at Minji and she was staring at the screen intensely.  
 
“You okay Minji? Why are you staring at the TV so intensely?  If you keep on staring at it like that you’ll break it.” Kim .
 
“D-De unnie.” Minji replied.
 
“What’s going on with you and Taemin?” Seulgi unnie asked her.
 
“Nothing really.  We started talking again and he told me that he broke up with Sullie-ssi.”
 
“And?” I asked.
 
“And he told me that he felt something missing when he was with her.  He hopes that he can find the girl that makes him feel complete.”
 
“Did he tell you who makes him feel complete?” Kim asked.
 
“D-De.” Minji blushed. OMO DID HE CONFESS TO HER?
 
“Who?!” Seulgi unnie asked.
 
“He said that whenever he’s with me he feels complete.  He feels like he doesn’t need anything but me to make him happy.  He told me that he’s in love with me.  He explained that what he felt for Sullie-ssi was just a mere crush and what he felt for me was love.” 
 
“KYAHHHHHHHHHH.” The three of us screamed. “That’s so cute!!!!! I’m getting butterflies just hearing about it!” We giggled like little school girls.
 
“So, are you guys together?! Why didn’t you tell me about this?? I thought I was your favorite unnie?!” I whined.
 
“We’re seeing each other.  We’re taking things slowly.  Sorry unnie.  This just happened yesterday and I was planning on tell you guys today but then this happened.” 
 
“Congrats Minji-ah! Didn’t I tell you that he was going to fall in love with you?!” I smiled at her.  She just nodded her head and smiled at me.  I was really happy for Minji because she finally gets to experience what love is.  She finally has someone who wiill love her and cherish her.  I heard Kim sigh.  
 
Minji turned to Kim and asked, “What’s wrong unnie? Why are you sighing?”
 
“Nothing. I just wish Hyukjae was sweet like this.  He barely even shows any emotions towards me! He acts like we’re just friends.  We’re basically friends who hold hands, hugs each other, and sometimes kisses each other!  We don’t even kiss each other that often!  And when I try to talk to hint to him about he just ignores it.”
 
I just laughed.
 
“I’m glad you find this amusing.” She glared at me.
 
“Ani. That’s how Hyukjae is.  He’s never really had a real girlfriend before.  You’re like his first girlfriend.  I just think he’s shy.  Oppa’s a really sweet guy.  He just needs to grow some balls to show you how he really feels.  Just give him some time.  He’ll come around.”
 
“I know. But we’ve been dating for like four months now.  We’ve never even made out yet!  It’s just short pecks on the lips or just kisses on the cheeks. I wish he was like Donghae oppa.  He’s not afraid to show how much he loves you.”  I smiled when she brought up Donghae’s name.   I wonder if he’s still rehearsing. 
 
“Yah, stop smiling! You look like a crazy person.” Seulgi unnie teased me. “You’re making me jealous too!” She pouted.
 
“I know! You’re so lucky! Donghae oppa is the perfect boyfriend!  Taemin oppa should learn from him.” Minji added in.
 
“Hyukjae too!” I heard Seulgi unnie laugh.
 
“How are you feeling unnie? You know, after the whole break up.” I asked her.
 
“I’m feeling better now.  At first, it was hard for me but now it’s bearable.  I’m slowly moving.  I heard from Ri In that he’s seeing Stephanie now. I’m happy for the both of them.  As long as they’re happy then I’m happy.” She told us.
 
“You’ll find someone unnie!” Minji told her.
 
“I know. I’ll just wait for him to come. I’m in no hurry.”
 
We spent the whole night talking about girl things and catching up with each other.  Nights like these are priceless.