Chapter 7

Love You Like a Love Song

 

Donghae’s POV
 
I don’t know how I should feel right now.  My emotions are running everywhere.  I can’t believe that she’s leaving.  I can’t believe she cheated on me.  What happened to the Hyejin I knew and love?
 
“Donghae-ah. What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” I heard Heechul hyung ask me.
 
“H-Hyung. She broke up with me. She’s gone.” Heechul hyung came over to me and hugged me.  That was when I broke down... I felt so heartbroken. I felt betrayed.
 
After 15 minutes of crying, I told Heechul hyung everything Hyejin told me.  He was shocked at first but then he was angry.
 
“That ungrateful brat! How dare she say that about the company! They treated her like she was their own daughter! And how can she cheat on you!? Is she in her sane mind?! I don’t care if she’s Hyukjae’s sister.  That brat! From now on we’re not associating with her anymore!” Heechul hyung vented.  You can tell that Hyung was sad also.  Hyejin and Hyung were really close.  I can tell he felt betrayed.  That’s why he’s so mad.
 
Heechul hyung and I returned to the practice.  All my members looked at me and asked me why my eyes are so red.  I couldn’t tell them because I knew if I did then I would break down again.   Heechul hyung ended up explaining to them everything.  They were all confused and mad.  Hyukjae was confused why Hyejin would do that.  He was angry at her for cheating because that was morally wrong.  Siwon, Ryeowook, and Sungmin were all confused.  They said that Hyejin couldn’t do something like that.  She’s too nice.  Kangin hyung, Leeteuk hyung, Hangeng hyung,Kibum, and Yesung hyung were all mad.  They were mad at how ungrateful Hyejin was towards the company.  They were mad at the fact that she cheated on me.  They didn't like the fact that she was fame crazy.  She was being selfish in their eyes.  In the end, they all agreed that we will no longer associate with her anymore.
 
I can tell that Hyukjae was sad.  It was his own sister.  But he thought that’d be the right thing since his sister was the one who chose this fate for her. I didn’t want him to choose between his sister or me.  They've been close since forever and I didn't want this incident to break them apart.  In the end, Hyukjae decided to ignore and forget about his sister. I looked over at Kyuhyun.  He was sitting in the corner quietly.  He looked like he was in deep thoughts.  I wonder what he’s thinking about.
 
Kyuhyun’s POV
 
This doesn’t make sense.  Hyejin loves Donghae hyung.  She definitely did not cheat on him! I’ve been hanging with her every single day when I can.  I know that she’s either with me or she’s in the training rooms!  There’s no way that she can meet another guy and fall for him.  And with the company, there’s no way she would feel that way about the company.  Every time she talked to me, she seemed thankful.  Something’s not right.  I have to ask her.
 
I broke out of my thoughts and ran for the door.  I have to find out why she did this.  There has to be a reason why she did this.  I tried calling her but she didn’t pick up.
 
Lee Hyejin. I will find out the truth.
 
Hyejin’s POV
 
Kyuhyun tried calling me.  He probably found out from Donghae already.  Donghae probably told all s about this already.  They’re probably all mad at me right now.  Even my own brother.
 
Kyuhyun’s still calling me.  Should I pick up?  Sorry Kyuhyun. I can’t pick up because if I do I’ll end up telling you everything.  You should just forget about me too.