Chapter 20

Love You Like a Love Song

 

Junsu’s POV
 
I just got off the phone with my Ri Innie.  She just broke up with me.  She said she was tired of this relationship.  Was I really that bad of a boyfriend Ri Innie?
 
“Junsu-ah, what’s wrong? Why do you look so down.” Yunho hyung asked me.
 
“Hyung. Ri Innie broke up with me.” I cried.
 
“Why? Is it because of the pictures? I can call and explain it to her!”
 
“Ani. She said she was tired of this relationship.  She feels that it’s going nowhere.  She feels that I’m embarrassed of her and I don’t want to be in this relationship.”
 
“I see. Why don’t you want to introduce her as your girlfriend?”
 
“It’s not that I don’t want to. I want to. Believe me hyung. It’s just that I know people will give her a hard time if they found out she was dating me.  I just don’t want her to go through hardships.  I didn’t realize that I was hurting her.  I’m so stupid hyung.  I don’t want to lose her.  I love her too much.”
 
“It’s okay. Hyung will help you when we get back to Korea.  I promise.”
 
Please help me Yunho hyung.
 
Ri In’s POV
 
It’s been a few days since I broke it off with oppa.  I still miss him but this is the best thing to do.  I feel like I put more in this relationship than him.  Hyejin’s been sweet.  She’s been coming over with Jessica and Tiffany to cheer me up.  I’m lucky to have them.  Jessica and Tiffany explained to me that Taeyeon and Junsu aren’t in a relationship.  Nothing’s going on with them at all.  Taeyeon already likes someone else.  That still doesn’t change anything.
 
“Ri Innie. I know you still love him.  How about we test him? We make him jealous.  If he gets jealous, that proves that he loves you.  You should test his love!” Hyejin told me.
 
What is this girl talking about?
 
“Yeah unnie! You should make him prove his love for you!” Tiffany added.
 
“It’d be a perfect way to see if he loves you or not.” Jessica stated.  
 
Should I? this sounds crazy.  I doubt Junsu will get jealous.  I guess this will help me move on from him.
 
“Okay.”
 
“YES!” Hyejin screamed.  We all looked at her like she was some crazy person. “Sorry. Anyways, Donghae and I came up with a plan.  We’re going to throw a get together at the YG Building and we’re going to invite Junsu and the DBSK boys.  I’ll have Youngbae oppa flirt with you and you flirt with him too.  We’ll see if Junsu oppa reacts or not. Okay?”
 
We started laughing at her.  I’ve never seen her so excited.
 
“Yah. Who came up with this idea? You or your lover?” I asked her.
 
“Umms, we both did?” She smiled at me cheekily while scratching her head.
 
“Okay. Let’s do it.” 
 
“YAY. Let the games begin!” I heard the girls shouting.
 
Hyejin’s POV
 
It was the day of the party and Donghae assured that Junsu will be coming.  We were all in the room getting the food ready and everything ready.
 
“Remember Youngbae oppa.  You have to flirt with her and show that you’re interested in her!”
 
“Okay mom!” I glared at him.
 
“They’re here!” I heard Minji yelling.
 
The party was fun so far.  Everyone was mingling.  I looked around the room and saw Jiyongie and Jessica talking with each other. OH LA LA. Do I smell love in the air.  I see Daesung and Tiffany! Ahhh, they look so cute! I was smiling to myself.  I felt my waist being wrapped by arms.  I knew it was Donghae.
 
“Why is my baby smiling like a crazy person?”
 
“I just smell love in the air.  Look at Jiyongie and Jessica.  Daesung and Tiffany too!” He just laughed at my comment.
 
“Are you going to play cupid now?”
 
“Ani. I’ll let this one slide.  Anyways, how’s it going with operation Taeminnie?”
 
“Operation Taeminnie? Sometimes I wonder how old you are! It’s okay.  He’s beginning to talk about Minji more than Sullie. I think that’s a huge step for him.  Don’t worry.  He’ll realize his feelings in now time.  Just tell Minji not to give up.  There’s still hope for her.”
 
“I love you. How did I get so lucky with you?”
 
“Ani. I’m lucky to have you.”
 
“Look at Junsu.  You can basically see the laser beams he’s shooting at Taeyang right now.”
 
“I know right? Can he be more obvious.  He needs to prove that he’s worth Ri Innie’s love though! I’m going to kill him if he does anything to hurt her!”
 
“Babe calm down.  Let’s just watch this show.  The fun’s about to begin.”
 
Junsu’s POV
 
What the hell?! Why the hell is Taeyang-ssi flirting with my Ri Innie!?!  Why is my Ri Innie flirting back?! Is she over me already?! It’s only been a week! How can she move on so quickly!?  Why the hell is his arm around her waist!? He better let go or else hell will break loose! Why isn’t she pulling away?
 
Okay Junsu. Calm down.  Let’s not make a fool out of yourself.  I see him leaning towards my Ri Innie to give her a kiss on her cheeks.  OH HELL NO.  No one kisses my Ri Innie but me! It’s reserved for me!
 
I walked to them and pulled my Ri Innie away from him.
 
“What do you think you’re doing Junsu-ssi?!” I heard Taeyang asking me.
 
“Why are you fliring with my Ri Innie?! Why are you trying to kiss her too?!”
 
“Your Ri Innie?”
 
“Yes. My Ri Innie. Ri Innie is my girlfriend!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM HER!!! AND EVERY GUY IN THIS ROOM YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM MY RI INNIE TOO BECAUSE SHE’S MINE. NO ONE CAN HAVE HER!”
 
“Finally.” Taeyang-ssi said.
 
“What?”
 
“This was all a set up to see if you were willing to fight for your Ri In’s love. Congrats hyung. You passed the test!” 
 
So this was all a plan?!
 
“Who came up with this plan?”
 
“Hyejinnie and Donghae hyung. Please don’t kill me”
 
I looked over to the couple and all they did was smile at me and waved. Aish.  I looked over and saw Ri Innie.
 
“Ri Innie. I’m sorry if I’ve been a jerk.  I promise you that I’ll be better from now on.  I’ll treat you better now.  I’ll let the whole world know that you’re the one for me and I love you.” I pulled her into a hug.
 
“I love you too oppa.” I broke the hug and kissed her.  I miss her.
 
“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Go get a room you stupid dolphin!” I heard Hyukjae screaming.
 
“Shut up! You’re just jealous cause you have no one yet!”
 
“It’s okay. I still have Donghae! Eunhae for the win!!!!”
 
“Sorry Hyukjae. I belong to your sister!”
 
“HAHAHA - OWWWW. What was that for?!”
 
“Be nice oppa!”
 
“er. Ri Innie’s on my side!”  I’ll let this slide because I have my Ri Innie back now.  And I plan on never letting her go.