Chapter 10

Love You Like a Love Song

 

Hyejin’s POV
 
It’s been three weeks since I’ve been discharged from the hospital.  I’ve been going to rehab to get better.  My legs are still kind of weak but they’re getting better.  The girls have been going with me every week.  I’m really thankful for them.  They’ve been taking care of me.  Well, everyone’s been taking care of me.  I decided to go to the company since I was so bored at home.  Plus, I’m feeling much better now.  I was surprised when everyone was in the practice room and they threw me a surprise party! I was so touched!
 
“Congrats on feeling better noona!!!” Seungri ran over to me and gave me a big hug.
 
“I know it’s late but welcome back!!!” Teddy oppa squished me with a bear hug.
 
The party turned out great. There was so many food and everyone was having a blast.  The party finally ended and we all went our separate ways.  The girls and I went back to our dorm to finally rest.  During the party, Mr. Yang gave us the news that we will be debuting in two weeks.  He made sure that I was better.  Once he made sure I was better, he finalized that we were debuting.  Finally.
 
Donghae’s POV
 
I was sitting in the living room watching a drama with Teukie hyung.  Teukie hyung was so into the drama that he didn’t realize Hyukjae in the background talking to his mom.  I couldn’t help but eavesdrop.
 
“Umma, I told you. I don’t want to talk to her. I know it’s been months but why now? You were fine with it when we didn’t talk before.  It’s not like you guys talk to her as much either! I heard from Sora noona that you guys haven’t been talking to her too! So why do I have to?”  He didn’t have to say who the her is.  I already knew who they were referring to.
 
“I know she’s my sister.  But I just don’t want to talk to her.  She has to make the effort too! Why should I?! As of right now, I disown her as my sister! I could care less what she’s doing right now!” I never seen Hyukjae this mad. Especially at Hyejin.  Hyujkae was always protective of her.  He rarely got mad at her because he was always too busy spoiling her.  I felt bad that it was my fault that all this happened.  I broke up a family.
 
“Umma! I don’t care. I have to go now! Bye!” He said. He hung up on her and let out a loud sigh.  I felt someone sitting next to me and turned over and saw Hyukjae sitting next to me.
 
“You heard it all huh?” he asked me.
 
“Heard what? I was watching the drama with Teukie hyung.  We were both into it.”
 
“Oh. Never mind then.” I’m glad he believed me. 
 
The drama went to commercial.  And to our luck, the first commercial that popped up was the news of YG’s newest group debut.  Wait. YG’s debuting another band? I wonder who it is now since Hyejin’s band isn’t debuting. Oh my god…it’s none other than Hyejin’s band, 2ne1.  It stated that they’re making their first debut on Inkigayo in two weeks!! Wait, we’re going to be there too!  My heart started racing.  What do I do?! I’m over her! I just don’t want to see her! She makes me sick! I looked over and Hyukjae’s face turned pale.  Leeteuk hung’s face looked angry.
 
“Who cares. The world doesn’t revolve around Hyejin.” I heard Leeteuk hyung telling us.
 
That night I went to bed with so many questions running through my head.
 
Hyejin’s POV
 
Tomorrow is finally the day!!!! We’re finally debuting on Inkigayo! The girls are so excited!!! We’ve been working extra hard for our debut! I hope the fans love us and we get positive feedback!!  I’ve been doing so much better.  My legs are 100% again! The doctors just gave me meds to make sure I’m healthy again.  We were all getting ready to go to bed.  I can’t sleep. I’m too nervous and too excited.  I hope we don’t mess up! And then it hit me, I’ll be seeing them tomorrow.  Then I realized that I didn’t want to debut anymore.
 
-Next Day-
 
We were on our way to the Inkigayo building.  Now I’m 100 times more nervous and scared then before.  I should just ignore them right?  But that’d be rude since they’re my sunbaes.  I should at least bow to them right? I don’t know what to do! I don’t know if I can face them!
 
We were getting our make up and hair ready.  After that was finished, we put on our outfits.
 
“2ne1. You guys are up in 5 minutes. Please go to the stage.” We heard the PD say.  
 
“Unnies, this is it! We’re actually going to debut! I’m so nervous!” Minji was panicking.
 
“Minji ah, calm down! Just think that we’re in the dance studio.  Treat it like that. You’ll do fine. Breathe.” I told her.
 
“Yeah Minji. You’ll do fine!” Kim reassured her.  We were walking towards the stage and many of our sunbaes were there.  I guess they wanted to see how we do.  I don’t see Super Junior though.  I guess it’s a good thing.  We were bowing to all of them.
 
We finally got on stage.  The music started playing.  This is it.
 
I can’t believe! We finally had our debut stage! I was proud of the girls! They did an awesome job! I can’t believe that my dreams or our dreams are finally coming true!!  We were so happy.  All our sunbaes were giving us compliments and congratulating us!  This was the best day ever!  We were all giddy and happy while we were walking to our room.  Out of nowhere the girls stopped and their smiles faded.  I wonder what happened.  I looked to see where the girls were looking at.  My face turned pale and I stopped breathing.  In front of us were the Super Junior members.