Chapter 30

Love You Like a Love Song

 

Minji’s POV
 
It’s been two whole days since Unnie’s been missing.  We’ve been trying everywhere but there was no sign of unnie anywhere!  We can’t even get through to her phone.  We were still deciding if we should report this to the cops or not.  Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie tried investigating if Yoona was behind this or not.  Nothing’s been going our way so far.  It’s so frustrating! Unnie. Where are you?!  My phone started to ring.
 
“Donghae oppa?”
 
“Is there any news?  Any updates?”
 
“I’m sorry oppa.  There’s no progress.  We checked everywhere.  Jessica unnie and Tiffany unni are trying to investigate Yoona too.  So far, there’s no evidence that she’s behind all this.  We’re deciding if we should get the cops involved now.  Oppa, do you think she’s okay?”
 
“I don’t know. ARGHHH. Why can’t I just go back to Korea already?! I feel so useless.  I have to go now.  Call me if there’s any news. Bye Minji.”
 
Poor Donghae oppa.  He has to pretend that everything’s okay when I know he’s scared to death.  We’re all scared.  We just hope that wherever unnie is, she’ll be safe. 
 
Hyukjae’s POV
 
It’s been two freaking days!  Where is my sister?! I’m scared that something bad happened to her.  I don’t even have to courage to tell my family about this.  They’ll just end up freaking out.  Hyejinnie, where are you?  My phone was ringing and it was Jessica calling me.
 
“Oppa! We know where she is! I’ll text you the address and we’ll meet you there!” 
 
“Okay.”  I told the members and we rushed to where the address was.  It led us to an abandoned warehouse.  Why are we here?  Is Hyejin really here?  I ran into the warehouse and looked around to see if she was here or not.  I spotted Hyejin and ran over to her.
 
“HYEJIN!!!!!” Her arms and legs were tied up and she lying unconscious on the floor.  She had a few bruises on her face and her hair was messed up.  It looked like someone pulled on her hair.  Who the hell did this to my Hyejinie!?
 
“Hyejinnie! Wake up! Oppa’s here now! I’m sorry if I took so long! Hyejinnie?!” I yelled while shaking her.
 
“O-Oppa. S-s-hut up. You’re too loud.” I heard her mumbling. I pulled her into a hug.
 
“I’m glad you’re okay. Let’s go home now.”  I carried her to the car and drove back to her dorm.  Minji and the others were cleaning her cuts and changing her into new clothes.  The members and I sat in the living room waiting for the girls to finish.  Jessica came out of the room.
 
“How’d you find out where Hyejin was?” I asked her.
 
“Yoona told me.” So she was behind this.
 
“How’d you get Yoona to tell you?”
 
“I guilt tripped her.  I told her how we all knew about what Yoona did and how we were going to report her but unnie told us not to.  I told Yoona that she owes unnie a favor.”
 
“I see. How’s my sister doing?”
 
“She’s okay.  She’s just resting now.”  Im Yoona. You’re going to regret hurting my sister.  “You should call Donghae oppa to tell him.”
 
“Arasso.”  I took out my phone and dialed his number.
 
“What’s up Hyukjae?” Poor Donghae.  He sounded really tired.
 
“We found my sister.  Yoona was behind it all.”
 
“WHAT?! HOW IS SHE?! IS SHE OKAY?! WHERE IS SHE?! CAN I TALK TO HER?! WAIT TIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOONA!”
 
“Hae, calm down.  She’s resting right now.  She’s okay. Just a few bruises and cuts but other than that she’s fine.  Don’t do anything stupid Hae.  Yoona’s still a girl after all.” I heard him sigh.
 
“I know.  It’s just she needs to learn how to give up.  I’m sorry hyung.  It’s my fault that Hyejin is hurt.  I’m really sorry.”
 
“Hae, don’t say that.  You didn’t do anything wrong.  It’s Yoona.  Don’t blame yourself.”
 
“Thanks hyung.  I have to go now.  I’ll call you later.”
 
“Bye.”
 
Minji’s POV
 
It’s been a few days since unnie came back.  She’s still weak and tired.  I don’t blame her though.  We were all in the dorms relaxing and decided to have a drama marathon.  Hyejin unnie sat in the middle of us while Kim unnie’s and my head were on her shoulders.  We watched a very sad Korean drama and we were all crying.
 
“Why is this drama so sad?!” I heard Kim unnie crying.
 
“I know! He loves her so much and he’s sacrificing so much just so she can be happy.” Hyejin unnie added.  She was crying too.
 
“I want a guy like that.  I hope he doesn’t die.” I told them.  I heard the door bell ring.  Who can it be?  Is it the Super Junior members? They’ve been visiting frequently to make sure unnie is getting better.  I went to go opened the door and saw that it was Donghae oppa!  Hyejin unnie would be really happy.  He was smiling on the other side of the door and told me to keep it a secret.  We walked in the dorm quietly. 
 
“Minji-ah, who is it?” I heard Hyejin unnie asking me.  She didn’t even look at me.  She was too busy watching her drama.  I tried not to laugh.  Donghae oppa was smiling.
 
“Unnie. There’s a package for you.”
 
“Which unnie?” Kim unnie asked.  Still they’re not looking at us.
 
“Hyejin unnie.”
 
“Okay. Just leave it in my room and I’ll look at it later.” GEEEEZ unnie. Turn around.
 
“Unnie. Turn around.” Hyejin unnie turned around and she was surprised.
 
“Donghae!!! What are you doing here?! You’re not suppose to be back for another two days!” She got up from her seat and ran up to him and hugged him tightly.  He was chuckling.
 
“I wanted to surprise you.  I was able to leave two days earlier.  Surprise?” 
 
“De. But I don’t care.  As long as you’re here with me then I’m okay with it.” She broke the hug and kissed him.  
 
“YAH NOT IN FRONT OF THE MAKNAE!” I heard Kim unnie teasing them.  They broke apart and blushed. “Welcome back, brother-in-law.”
 
“BROTHER-IN-LAW?!” Hyejin unnie screamed.
 
“I told you that you’ll be my wife one day.” Donghae oppa smirked at her.  Unnie pushed him away and glared at him.  She walked away from him and headed towards her room.
 
“Whatever!”
 
“Come on jagiya… admit it. You like being called Mrs. Lee Donghae.  No need to deny it!” he chased after her.
 
“Go away! You’re annoying! I don’t want to here it!”
 
“Jagiya! Or should I saw Mrs. Lee Donghae.”
 
“YOU’RE SO ANNOYING.”
 
Hehe. They’re so cute. Watching them made me want a boyfriend.  When will I find someone who would love me the way Donghae oppa loves Hyejin unnie?  Unnie, you’re a very lucky girl.