Chapter 29

Love You Like a Love Song

 

Minji’s POV
 
It’s 3 in the morning now and unnie’s still not home.  I tried calling unnie’s phone but it goes to voice mail.  Is she still with the other unnies at the SM building.  Aish, I don’t have their numbers.  Should I call Taemin oppa and ask him.  I should.  It’s to try and reach unnie!  I dialed oppa’s number.
 
“Minji-ah?”
 
“Oppa. Do you have Jessica unnie’s or Tiffany unnie’s number?”
 
“De. Why?”
 
“Hyejin unnie was with them and she’s still not home yet so I wanted to call and ask if she’s with them.”
 
“Arasso. Call me to tell me if noona is with them or not.” Why does he even care.
 
“De.” I hung up on Taemin and dialed Jessica unnie’s number.
 
“Unnie?”
 
“De. Who’s this?”
 
“It’s Minji-ah. Is Hyejin unnie with you guys by any chance?”
 
“Hi Minji-ah. Ani. We left like three hours ago.  She’s not home yet????”
 
“De. And when I tried calling her it went straight to voice mail.  What now unnie?! Where do you think unnie is?”
 
“OMO. I don’t know. We offered her a ride home but she wanted to walk.  So we let her walk.  Call Hyukjae oppa to let him know and I’m going to tell Tiffany. I’ll call you back.”  I dialed Hyukjae oppa’s number.
 
“What’s wrong Minji-ah?”
 
“Your sister is missing.  She left the SM building three hours ago and she’s still not back.  What do we do oppa?”
 
“What?! Three hours now?! I’ll go tell the guys. We’re going to go search for her.  We’ll meet you at your dorm.”  Unnie. Please be okay.
 
Fifteen minutes later, Hyukjae oppa, Leeteuk oppa, Yesung oppa, Heechul oppa, Shindong oppa, Kibum oppa, Jessica nnie, Tiffany unnie, Taeyeon unnie, and Seohyun unnie were in front of our dorm.  We decided to do a search party.  We all split up and searched everywhere in Seoul for unnie.  After two hours of searching, there was no sign of unnie.  Where is she?!
 
I was on the verge of tears.  Where could she be?  There was no sign of her anywhere.
 
“Should we go report this to the police?” Seohyun unnie asked.
 
“Ani. They won’t do anything until two days later.” Yesung oppa told her.
 
“We have to tell Donghae oppa. He has the rights to know.” Jessica unnie told us.
 
“What other places are there?!” You can see that Hyukjae oppa was frustrated. “I was suppose to protect her here while Donghae is away! I’m such a bad brother!!!” Kim went over to comfort him.
 
“Someone call Hae right now.” Leeteuk oppa told us.  Heechul oppa decided that he will break the news to Donghae.
 
“Hyung? Is there something wrong? Why are you calling me at five in the morning?!”
 
“Hae. I don’t know how to tell you this.”
 
“Hyung. What’s wrong?! Did something happen to Hyejin?! Did something happen to you guys?!”
 
“Hyejin’s been missing for over five hours now.  We’re trying to find her and we searched everywhere.  There’s no sign of her anywhere.”
 
“WHAT?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! DID YOU SEARCH EVERYWHERE?! HYUNG! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW?! WHAT IF SOMEONE KIDNAPPED HER?! DID YOU TRY CALLING HER?!”
 
“Yeah. It went straight to voicemail.”
 
“W-What if Yoona did this?” 
 
“Alrights. Hyung will get to the bottom of this. I’ll call you back. Bye. Sica, let’s go have a chat with Yoona.”
 
“Oppa you think she’s behind this?” Jessica unnie asked.
 
“Hae has a feeling she’s behind this.  I do too.”
 
“Alrights, let’s go.”  We all got to SNSD’s dorm and we looked for Yoona.  She was on the couch with her phone in her hands.
 
“Im Yoona. Where is my sister?!” Hyukjae oppa asked her coldly.
 
“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about.  The world doesn’t revolve around her.  Can all you guys leave? I’m tired and I want to sleep.”  She was about to walk away but Heechul oppa grabbed her wrist and turned her around.
 
“Don’t test my patience Yoona. Where is Hyejin?!” Heechul oppa warned her.
 
“I DON’T KNOW. GOD.” 
 
“If we find out that you’re lying, don’t say we didn’t warn you.” Heechul oppa told her coldly.  We left the dorms after.  We decided to wait a few more hours to see if Hyejin unnie comes back.  Unnie, wherever you are please be safe.