Chapter 15

Love You Like a Love Song

 

It was the day of Super Junior’s comeback.  Donghae asked me last night if I was able to come and support him.  Since I’m such a loving girlfriend I said yes.  I brought my members with me also.  Minji insisted on coming when she heard everyone else from SM Town was going to be there.  I wasn’t excited to see Yoona.  We haven’t seen each other since my goodbye stage.  Jessica and Tiffany told me that Yoona is still unaware that Donghae and I are back together.  Everyone else is aware of it except for Yoona.  They knew what Yoona did and they were disappointed in her.  The SNSD girls treat me much better now.  I grew closer to Seohyun and Taeyeon.
 
The girls and I entered Super Junior’s dressing room.  It was like a zoo in there.  The guys were throwing clothes at each other and screaming at each other.  The only sane one was Kyuhyun.  And he was playing Starcraft in his little corner.  Typical Kyuhyun.  The guys were still unaware that we were here.  I felt someone’s arms wrap around my waist and lips kissing me on my cheek.
 
“You’re here baby.” I turned around to see Donghae smiling at me.  He was in his outfit already and damn, he looks hot.  “How do I look?”
 
“You look handsome like always.” I smiled at him.  He was about to lean in and give me a kiss on my lips when I heard the guys all screaming and laughing at us.
 
“Get a room!” I heard Heechul oppa yelling.
 
“Not in front of my eyes!” Ryeowook oppa stated while covering his eyes.
 
“Yah. She’s my baby sister!” Hyukjae oppa ran over to us to pull his apart. Seriously! How old are these boys!?
 
Hyukjae oppa dragged me to the couch and made me sit there.  He didn’t allow Donghae to come near me.  
 
“That’s not fair Hyukjae-ah!!!! She’s my girlfriend!” Donghae told oppa while pouting.
 
“Yah! You’re pouting will not work on me! Plus, she’s my sister!”
 
“Aish. You stupid anchovy!!!!!” Everyone in the room started laughing even myself.
 
“Why is Hyukjae oppa stupid?” I heard someone ask.  I looked over at the door and saw Yoona and the SNSD girls there.  Yoona saw my members and I and she didn’t look to happy.  “What are they doing here?” she pointed at us.
 
I felt really uncomfortable.  I didn’t want to be in the same room as her.  I’m scared what she will do next.  Heechul oppa sensed that I was uncomfortable so he sat next to me.
 
“We invited them here.  They’re our dongsaengs.  We want them here.  Got a problem?” Heechul oppa replied.
 
“Ani. I just thought you guys weren’t friends with them.  You guys don’t remember what she did to Donghae oppa?”  
 
I looked over at Heechul oppa and the other guys.  They all looked pissed.  Heechul oppa looked like he was about to slap Yoona.
 
“Unnie. Why are you bringing that up??” Seohyun asked.
 
“Because she hurt Donghae oppa yet she’s still here in their waiting room.  It doesn’t make sense.  They’re all friends with her now.”
 
“Yah Im Yoona! Shut up! You’re such a ! Why are you being so fake!?” Kim yelled.  I looked over at Kim and told her to stop.
 
“YAH?! Respect your sunbae!”
 
“Even though you’re my sunbae, I don’t have to respect you.  You should earn my respect!”
 
“Why you-”
 
“STOP IT. Yoona, leave now.  We don’t want to see you right now.  We’re all disappointed in you. Just leave!” Hyukjae oppa defended Kim.
 
“Why are you defending them?! I don’t get it! All Hyejin did was hurt you guys yet here she is with all her stupid members!” Yoona shouted.
 
“Stop acting innocent Yoona! We know what you did!!!” Heechul oppa yelled.
 
“What are you talking about?! All I did was comfort you guys and this is how you guys treat me?!!”
 
“You were the cause of all this! Out of all things, I didn’t expect you to be evil! How could you?! I trusted you and you were the one who broke us up!” Donghae finally spoke.  His face was red.
 
 
“W-What are you talking about?”
 
“We know everything.  Just leave.  We don’t want to see you. I don’t want to see you.  Even if I was broken up with Hyejin, I would never go for you.  I just see you as a little sister.  But now that’s gone.  Just leave.  If you ever come near Hyejin again and threaten her, see what I’ll do to you.  Got it?” Donghae warned Yoona.  Yoona just left the room.  The room’s atmosphere is all gloomy and uncomfortable now.
 
The Soshi girls didn’t know what to do. Taeyeon bowed to the guys and apologized.
 
“I’m sorry Hyejin unnie for Yoona’s behavior. I’m really sorry. I hope that you can forgive us.” Taeyeon bowed to me. “And I’m sorry to you guys too.” she said to my members.
 
“You guys didn’t do anything wrong.  Don’t apologize.” I smiled at them.
 
“We have to go now unnie! We’ll see you guys later!” 
 
I looked around the room and the guys still look pissed.  Even Kyuhyun! I thought this whole time he was playing Starcraft!
 
“Oppas, please smile! It’s your comeback! Don’t let this bring you down!” I told them.  They just nodded their heads and smiled at me.  They were getting ready to perform. I looked over and saw Donghae sitting on the couch alone.  He still look mad.  I walked over to him and sat next to him.  I pulled him into a hug.
 
“Baby, it’s okay. I’m fine.  She didn’t hurt me.  Smile please! I hate it when you’re sad.  Should I kiss you to make you feel better?”  I heard him chuckling.
 
He pulled the hug apart and looked at me.
 
“You always know how to make you feel better. I love you.” He gave me a short kiss on the lips.
 
“That’s all you’re going to give me for cheering you up?!” I pouted.
 
“Aigoo, I never knew my Hyejin loves my kisses!” he smiled at me and pulled in for another kiss.  This time it was longer.  I pulled his neck closer to me to deepen the kiss.  We heard screaming and howling.  We pulled apart and both blushed.  This is so embarrassing!!  
 
I looked up at him and saw him smiling at me.
 
“I love you Hyejin-ah.”
 
“I love you too.”
 
“KNOCK KNOCK. GUESS WHO’S HERE?!” I heard someone screaming.  I looked over and saw the SHINee boys entering the room.
 
“CONGRATS HYUNGS ON YOUR COMEBACK! YOU GUYS ARE GONNA ROCK!” I heard Kibum screaming.
 
“Yeah congrats hyungs!! We’ll always support you! Oh Minji-ah! What are you doing here?!” I heard Taemin talking. 
 
WAIT. Minji-ah?!  He’s using informal language with her!  This only means that they’re close!!!!  Is this why Minji kept on insisting that we should come?!  I looked over at Minji to see her reaction.
 
“De oppa.  Donghae oppa asked Hyejin unnie to come and invited all of us to come too.” Minji replied shyly. 
What is this?! Minji being shy? Minji blushing?!  I looked over at Kim and she had the same reaction.  We are going to question this girl tonight!  We just smiled at each other.
 
“Babe, why are you smiling to yourself.  You look like a crazy person.” I heard Donghae laughing.  I just pouted at him and smacked his right arm. “Oww!”
 
“Teehee. Your fault!” I stuck my tongue out at him.
 
“Hyung! Noona!” I turned around and saw Minho walking towards us.
 
“Hi Minho-shi! How are you?” I asked him politely.
 
“Just call me Minho, noona.  No need to be formal” Minho smiled at me.  “Noona, you’re really pretty.  No wonder why Donghae hyung is so in love with you.  If you weren’t with hyung then I would’ve courted you.”  
 
“Yah! Stay away from my woman!!! I’ll kick your if you try to court her!” Donghae said while he pulled me away from Minho and hid me behind him.  I swear, sometimes I feel like I’m dating a five year old.
 
“I’m just kidding hyung. You can have noona.  She’s all yours!”
 
After Super Junior had their successful comeback we all headed out for dinner.  Of course the members and I had to sneak in so we wouldn’t get caught.  We can’t risk of being in a scandal.  We just debuted and it’d be bad for our image.  After dinner, Donghae insisted that he took us home.  This kid.  Taemin wanted to tag along too! Seriously! What is going on with these two kids?! Must ask Minji when we get home.
 
We finally arrived at our dorm.  I was about to go when Donghae told me he wanted to talk to me.  The girls and Taemin ended up going to our dorm while Donghae and I hung out at the playground.
 
“What’d you want to talk about?”
 
“I was wondering if you wanted to go to Mokpo with me again.  To visit my parents and brother.”  When I heard him say parents, it made me feel sad.  I knew that his dad passed away.  I wasn’t there for him and I felt bad.
 
“Yeah. Just tell me when so I can plan it ahead of time.” I smiled at him.
 
“Thank you.” He pulled me into a hug.  He kissed my head. “I love you so much.”
 
“I love you too.” I told him.
 
We spent fifteen minutes at the playground and decided that it was time to head back.  We walked back to my dorm and met Taemin in the front.  He pulled me into one last hug and left with Taemin.  
 
I walked into my dorm and saw Minji in the living room watching a drama.  I decided it was time to finally ask her what’s going on between her and Taemin!
 
“Minji-ah?” I asked her.
 
“De unnie?” she replied without looking at me.
 
“What’s going on between you and Taemin?”  She stopped looking at the TV screen and looked at me all shock.
 
“Nothing. We’re just friends!”
 
“Really now?! Tell me now Gong Minji! Or else I won’t buy you anymore Gundams!!!”
 
“We’re really just friends unnie! You can’t just stop buying me Gundams!!! Really… we’re just friends!! I have a crush on him but he likes Sullie-shi. That’s the truth.”  She looked sad after she confessed to me.  “Plus, we’re only close friends.  He confides in me whenever he has a problem dealing with Sullie-shi.”
 
Aigoo. Poor maknae.  She’s going through an unrequited love right now.  Hang in there Minji ah.  He’ll fall for you sooner or later.