Final

Love You Like a Love Song

 

Epilogue 
 
It’s been a year since Donghae’s proposal.  Super Junior’s popularity keeps on getting bigger and bigger as the year passes by.  They are currently holding a world tour for their Super Show 4.  Can you believe it… WORLD TOUR.  That’s pretty insane.  2ne1, on the other hand, is doing great too! We managed to successfully debut over in Japan.  We also won the MTV IGGY best new band award.  Can you believe it? We’re actually acknowledge in America!  
 
DBSK broke up and became TVXQ.  TVXQ consisted of Yunho oppa and Changmin oppa. While Junsu oppa, Yoochun oppa, and Jaejoong oppa became JYJ.  The reason for this? JYJ decided to sue SM Entertainment for unfair contraact.  The guys still talk to each other though.  They promise to each other that they would remain brothers for life.
 
Both YG entertainment and SM entertainment were doing well in the industry.  SM entertainment debuted new bands like F(x) which Jessica’s little sister was in.  YG entertainment, on the other hand, managed to scout veteran singers.  Tablo oppa and PSY oppa are part of the YG family now.
 
You guys are probably wondering about my members right?
 
Well, Minji and Taemin are still together.  They’re growing stronger as each day passes by.  They went public with their relationship a year ago and many fans support them.  You can clearly see that they both love each other.  Taemin takes care of Minji very well.  Everyone approves of Taemin for Minji. I’m happy that Minji finally found someone that she can rely on.
 
Kim and my brother are still dating also.  After seeing Donghae propose to me in front of everyone, Hyukjae oppa decided that he will be a better boyfriend to Kim.  He’s been showing his affections for Kim much better now.  You can clearly see that my brother loves Kim more than anything.  The same goes for Kim.  They love each other so much that they’re willing to do anything for each other.  Kim and my brother went public a a few weeks after Donghae proposed to me. 
 
Ri Innie and Junsu oppa are still together too.  They’re currently living with each other now.  They’re still the same.  Junsu never fails to show his affections towards Ri In.  They both still love each other a lot.  Want to know a secret? Junsu is planning on proposing to Ri Innie soon!
Jiyong and Jessica are still dating.  They have their ups and down.  They still haven’t gone public yet since they’re not ready for it yet.  Tiffany and Daesung are still dating too.  They have the hate-love relationship that people always hear about.  But at the end of the day, these two love each other.
 
Seulgi unnie? Who’s that. Just kidding. Unnie got back with Yunho oppa the day of the proposal.  They both realized that they still love each other and couldn’t live without each other.  From that day on, Yunho oppa cherished unnie much more than he use to.  He spoils her and is willing to do anything for her. Oppa made sure to always make time for unnie now.  He made it clear to unnie that he is never going to let her go again. That is his promise to her. The fans knew about them and they love them.  
 
As for me? I officially became Mrs. Lee Donghae a year ago.  The wedding was perfect and Donghae looked very handsome that day.  I still remember everything like it was just yesterday.  After we got married, we moved in an apartment on the same floor has the SUJU members.  As a wedding gift from YG entertainment, Mr. Yang moved the 2ne1 members in the same facility as us.
 
Donghae’s a great husband.  He’s everything I’ve wanted in a husband.  He always picks me up from rehearsals no matter how late it runs until.  If I had an early schedule, he would always wake up earlier than me and make breakfast for me. I smiled thinking of the small things that he would do for me.  Even if it was small, I would still get giddy.  I felt two arms wrap around my waist from behind.
 
“Why is my wife out here by herself?” My husband asked me.
 
“I was just thinking.” I told him.
 
“Of?”
 
“Everything that has happened and where it got us. I wouldn’t want to change anything because it got us to where we are. I’m happy and grateful for everything.”  I turned around and smiled at him.
 
He took his hand and caressed my cheeks.
 
“You’re beautiful.” He smiled at me.  He pulled me into his chest and hugged me for a while.  He broke the hug and lean forward and gave me a kiss on my lips.  I pulled him closer to me to deepen our kiss.  After a few minutes, we broke the kiss. “I love you Lee Hyejin.  Thank you for coming into my life and teaching me how to truly love someone.”
 
“I love you too Lee Donghae.”
 
Everyone got their happy ending and I’m happy for them.  So much has happened over these past years but we managed to get over these bumps and live happy lives.