Chapter 33

Love You Like a Love Song

 

It’s finally December!!!!!! Which means….. CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!! I’m excited for Christmas this year because I get to spend it with Donghae.  This will be our first Christmas together ever!  We’ve been together for nine years now and we’ve never spent a Christmas together.  I know that sounds unbelievable huh? But it’s the truth.  It’s either he’s out of the country or I have a schedule.  But this year it will be different.
 
I was at the mall with Seulgi unnie and Ri Innie shopping for Christmas gifts.  Our companies gave us a day off so we decided to take advantage of it and go shop!  Ri Innie wanted to get something special for Junsu oppa but she doesn’t know what.  Oppa and her are doing really well together.  She seems happier these days.  He’s really cheesy whenever he’s around her.  It’s sweet in a way.  Seulgi unnie started seeing someone! I’m really happy for her.  He’s a non-celebrity.  She met him at her church and he treats her very well.
 
“What are you going to get Donghae oppa?” Ri Innie asked me.
“I don’t know. I know he really wants a Macbook Pro.  He’s been telling the members that he really wants one.  Maybe I can get him one and customize it?”
 
“That sounds like a good idea! I think you should if you don’t find anything else for him.”
 
“What about you? What are you going to get Junsu oppa?”
 
“I don’t know! He has everything already which makes it so hard for me to shop for him! Help me guys!” Ri Innie whined.  
 
We were trying to come up with things she can buy for Junsu oppa.  We walked by a pet store and saw a very cute, white teacup maltese looking at us. OMG IT’S SO CUTE!  It looked like a toy and it was so cute!  It gave us its puppy eyes.
 
“I know what I’m getting him!” Ri In said.
 
“What?” Unnie and I both asked her.
 
“Junsu oppa loves dogs.  He has Shaki already.  Maybe I should get him another dog and make it our baby.  We’ll both take care of it like its our own child!” Ri In told us while smiling.
 
“That’s not a bad idea! I think it’s cute! You should do it!” Unnie told her. “Which one are you going to get then?”
 
“I want that one!” Ri In pointed to the white teacup maltese.  “It’s so cute!”  
 
Ri In went inside the store and paid for the dog.  She wasn’t going to pick it up until it was Christmas time.  I know Junsu oppa will be very happy.
 
“Now it’s your guys’ turn to help me!” Unnie told us.
 
“Well what does he like?” Ri In asked.
 
“He enjoys cooking.” 
 
“Anything else?” I asked.
 
“Umm, photography? Eating? Gaming? Running? Reading?”
 
“Unnie. He sounds like a girl!” Ri In giggled.  Unnie glared at her.
 
“Why don’t you just take him out for dinner? And if that’s not enough, then get him a book that he really wants?” I suggested.
 
“That’s not a bad idea.  I think I’ll do that. Thanks Hyejinnie!” Unnie smiled at me.
 
We went to a book store so Unnie can buy the book for her boyfriend.  We made our last stop at the Apple Store.  I ended buying Donghae a MacBook Pro and got it customize with the word “Prince Fishy” on it.  I hope he likes it.  After shopping for hours, we were all hungry so decided to go grab some dinner.
 
“I’ve always wanted to try that new place with the pizza and fried chicken!” Unnie told us.
 
“Alrights! Let’s go!” Minji and I yelled.  Unnie led the way.  The place was really huge and clean!  I can smell the fried chicken from here! Yummy!  We walked in the place and the it was so cool looking!  The waitress led us to our table.
 
“So what do you guys want to eat? My treat.” Unnie told us.
 
“No it’s okay unnie! Our treat!” I told her.
 
“No my treat! You guys have been here for me all this time.  This is the least I can do. Please?” 
 
“Fine. That means I’m going to order everything on this menu!” I told her which caused all of us to laugh out loud.
 
Yunho’s POV
 
Stephanie wanted to try the new pizza and fried chicken joint so I took her there for dinner after we were both done with our schedules.  We were both looking at the menu to see what to ordered and I heard a familiar laugh.  It sounded like Bae Seulgi.  I turned around to see where the laugh was coming from.  And there she was, Bae Seulgi.  She was with Hyejin and Ri In.  They were all laughing about something.  
 
It’s been a while since I’ve last seen her.  We haven’t even spoke to each other since our break up.  She’s still beautiful as always.  Her smile is still the same sweet and pure one that made me fall in love with her.  Why are you thinking of this Yunho?! You have a girlfriend now! She’s right in front of your face!  I looked away from Seulgi before Stephanie catches me.  I wonder how she’s doing.
 
Hyejin’s POV
We finally ordered our food.  Sorry unnie, you’re going to go broke because of me.  Unnie’s phone started ringing.
 
“Hello? I’m with my friends right now. We’re having dinner. What? De. I’m at the new pizza and fried chicken joint. Arasso.” She hung up.  She looked at us and smiled.
 
“What’s with that smile unnie?” Ri In asked.
 
“He wants to meet you guys.  Is it okay if he comes and have dinner with us?” unnie asked us.
 
“It’s okay! We want to meet him. Besides, we need to see who this guy is to capture Bae Seulgi’s heart!” I .
 
She was about to say something but our food came out.  OMG it looks so good! Thanks unnie for taking us here! I’ll eat well. We were too busy eating that we didn’t realize that unnie’s boyfriend was here.
 
“Hey babe.” I heard a manly voice.  I looked up to see a very manly, tall, good looking guy.  Dang. unnie scored.
 
“Hey. I want you to meet my two best friends.  This one here is Lee Hyejin. And the other one is Jang Ri In.  Girls, this is my boyfriend, Kwon Taebin.” unnie introduced us.
 
“Hi. It’s nice to meet you, Taebin-ssi” I bowed to him. He chuckled.
 
“Just call me Taebin oppa.  The other one is too formal.” He smiled at us.  He’s so manly!
 
Taebin oppa is a really nice guy.  He’s really down to earth too!  Unnie seems really happy with him so I’m happy that she’s happy.  He seems to really care for unnie.  He’s a really easy guy to talk to. Ri Innie and I looked at each other and smiled.  We both approved of him.
 
Ri In looked around the restaurant to check out the decorations.  She was smiling and humming a song while scanning the place.  Her head stop and her eyes landed on someone and her smile faded.  What did she see?  I looked over to where her gaze was directed and saw Yunho oppa.
 
“Isn’t that Yunho oppa?” Ri In said out loud.
 
Seulgi unnie looked over and their eyes met.  She turned away and left.