Chapter 27

Love You Like a Love Song

 

Hyejin’s POV
 
I woke up the next morning and felt two arms wrap around my bare waist.  I turned around to see Donghae sleeping peacefully next to me.  How can someone be so handsome? It doesn’t make sense.  But it’s okay. He’s my handsome prince.  I smiled to myself thinking about what happened last night.  It’s been a long time since we were that intimate.  The last time was when we visited his parents in Mokpo and that was two years ago.  Everything felt so right when I was with this man.  I kept on staring at his handsome features.
 
“I know I’m handsome but you should really stop staring at me.” I heard him mumble while his eyes are closed.  He opened his eyes and smiled at me.  I just blushed.
 
“I wasn’t looking at you!” I replied.
 
“Really now? So you weren’t smiling because of me.  Because I’m pretty sure you were smiling because I’m so handsome.  Am I right?” 
 
“You’re so mean.” I pouted. He pulled me into his bare chest.
 
“But I love you. So it all cancels out.”
 
“Donghae-ah, do you think your members heard?”
 
“Heard what?”
 
“You know. Us. Last night. Yeah.” I told him shyly.  My face was burning up thinking about last night.
 
“Probably.  The rooms aren’t sound proof.” Oh My Shisus.
 
“Why didn’t you tell me?! If I knew then I would’ve stopped!!” I whined.
 
“It’s okay.  They won’t say anything. I promise.” he smiled at me. “Let’s go outside.  I bet you the members are dying to see you.”  He put on his boxers and I wore his tshirt that went up to my knees. We walked in the kitchen and saw the members sitting there eating their food.
 
“Look who’s finally decided to join us?” Kyuhyun teased. “Hyejin-ah, why do you look so tired.  Did hyung keep you up all night?” He smirked.  AHHH this is so embarrassing! I thought they weren’t going to bring it up.
 
“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” I glared at him.
 
“Are you sure? Because you’re in hyung ‘s shirt right now and you kind of have hair.” I turned red.  I’m going to kill him!
 
“Kyuhyun stop it.” Hangeng oppa warned him.
 
“Arasso.” he just smirked at me.  I’ll freaking slap that smirk off your face Hyunnie.
 
“Noona do you want to go tour the city with us today?” Henry asked me.  His cheeks are so cute! I just want to pinch them!
 
“Sure. I’m down.” I smiled at him.
 
“Donghae hyung, she can come right?” Henry asked.
 
“Yeah. We can all spend time with Hyejin.  But remember she’s mine.” Donghae warned all s.  This guy… why is he so overprotective?!
 
After breakfast, we all got ready to go out and tour the city.  I was excited; I’ve never been to Taiwan before.  Donghae and I walked together with our hands intertwined.  I think fans saw us together and started whispering and talking to each other.  I could care less what they thought of us now.  I know that I love Donghae and I should trust him.
 
After touring the city for hours, we decided to go for lunch.  Hangeng oppa took us to his parents dumpling store.  It was the best dumplings I’ve ever had!  The guys were tired and they wanted to go home and rest.  Donghae told them to go ahead first.  He wanted to spend alone time with me.  He ended up taking me to a park. What is the deal with this guy and parks?!  We sat on a bench near a fountain with my head on his shoulder. 
 
“How are you? How’s your members? Any updates?” He asked me.
 
“I’m good. I’m glad that I’m here with you. Kim’s doing well.  Her and Hyukjae are official now.  She’s really happy because my brother makes her happy.  Well, I think Minji is beginning to like Gikwang.  By the way, thank you for telling him.  So yeah. He’s really sweet to her and she’s been spending most of her time with him.  Sometimes I wonder if their relationship is fake or real.  Apparently, Taemin doesn’t like Gikwang because he’s not good enough for Minji.  He told her that and she got mad.  So they’re not talking anymore. That’s about it. What about you? How are you?”
 
“I’m really happy that you’re here with me and that I get to spend time with you.  The last two weeks have been hell for me.  I promise that I’ll call you all the time now.  Don’t ever leave me Hyejin.  I can’t live without you.” I just smiled at his words.  I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the lips.
 
“I love you Lee Donghae.”
 
“I love you too Lee Hyejin.”
 
Sunye’s POV
 
“YAH I THOUGHT YOU MADE IT SEEM LIKE YOU GUYS WERE CUDDLING?! WHY ARE THEY TOGETHER AGAIN?! WHY IS SHE EVEN OVER THERE?! I THOUGHT SHE WAS MAD AT THEM.GOD. SHE’S SO ANNOYING.”
 
“I don’t get why you hate them together so much. They’re really cute together.  You can tell that they love each other.  Why are you even trying to break them up.”
 
“It’s none of your business.  I want you to go public and tell everyone that you’re dating Donghae.  I have to go now.  You better do it. Bye.”
 
I sighed.  I don’t get why Yoona hates her so much.  Hyejin-ssi, from what I can see, is a really sweet girl.  I don’t want to hurt them both but Yoona is my close friend.  I guess I have to help a friend out.