Chapter 24

Love You Like a Love Song

 

It’s been a month since everything happened.  Gikwang became Minji’s fake boyfriend.  He was aware of everything and he was okay with pretending to be Minji’s fake boyfriend.  He was really sweet towards Minji.  I think it’s time for Minji to move on from Taemin and start over with Gikwang.  He was a good kid.  He treated her very well and made sure she ate and everything else.  I could tell that Minji was developing feelings for him.  Maybe this is a good thing.
 
I heard from Minji that Taemin didn’t take the news that well.  He kept on insisting that Gikwang was a player and that he’s not good enough for Minji.  Jealous much kiddo?  You had your chances but you ruined it.  Stop trying to ruin it for Minji!  
 
Donghae and I haven’t talked in a month.  We were both too busy to find time to talk to each other.  He was busy with promotions over in Taiwan while I was busy promoting our new album.  By the time we were both done with our schedule, we would be too tired to talk to each other.  That doesn’t mean that I don’t miss him.  I really miss him.  
 
We were getting ready for our goodbye stage today.  After a month and a half of promoting our album, it’s finally come to an end.  Gikwang was in the room with us and him and Minji were cuddling on the couch together.  Sometimes I wonder if their relationship is fake or not.  I looked over and saw Kim and Hyukjae oppa playing on the laptop together.  Sigh. I wish Donghae was here.
 
“Girls. You’re up in five minutes. Get ready.”
 
After our performance, we all headed out towards our dressing room.  I noticed that everyone in the room was quiet.  They all avoided looking at me.  What happened?  The members and dancers all noticed too.
 
“What happened? Why is it so quiet in here?” Kim asked.  She walked over to oppa and sat beside him.  She took his laptop and saw what was on the screen.  Her eyes bulged out.  What caused her to be so shocked.  “This isn’t true right?”
 
“I-I don’t know” oppa answered.  Minji ran over to see what’s on the screen.  She looked shocked too. I wonder what’s on the screen.  I walked over towards them to see what they were looking at.  They closed the laptop.
 
“It’s nothing unnie.  Hyujkae oppa was just playing a game and he lost.” Minji replied nervously.  I didn’t believe her.  Something was going on.  I snatched the laptop away from my brother and opened it.  I nearly dropped the laptop when I saw what was on the screen.
 
IS SUPER JUNIOR’S LEE DONGHAE CHEATING ON 2NE1’ LEE HYEJIN? 
    Many pictures surfaced online capturing Super Junior’s Lee Donghae and Wonder Girl’s Sunye cuddling with each other! What does this mean? Is Donghae cheating on Hyejin?  Or are they over?  Is Donghae dating Sunye?  
Netizens comments: “I knew it. He would just end up hurting her! Poor unnie.  Unnie, hwaiting! You’re too good for oppa.” “Wow. Donghae you’re an idiot. Hyejin unnie is so much better than Sunye.” “Awws, Sunye and Donghae looks so cute together!” “Wow. I thought he would only love unnie. How can he do this to unnie?! Poor unnie”
So far nothing is confirmed.  We tried reaching out to their reps but nothing yet. 
 
I saw pictures of them close together and cuddling with each other.  Is this what he has been doing for the past month?! I thought he was busy with other things.  Who knew he would cheat on me?  I felt my heart break when I saw the pictures of them together.  Did he already get bored of me already?  I felt tears running down my cheeks.  My brother pulled me into a hug.
 
“Shhh. We don’t know anything yet.  Just wait for him to call you and explain everything.  It’s probably some misunderstanding.”
 
“De oppa” I replied weakly.
 
That night, he didn’t call me at all to explain.  It’s been a month since I’ve last spoken to him.  Shouldn’t he call me now since a big scandal like this happen?  That night I cried myself to sleep.
 
Donghae’s POV
 
I’ve been hanging out with Wonder Girl’s Sunye a lot.  Wonder Girls are over here promoting too so we’ve gotten closer.  She’s a really sweet girl and she’s beautiful too.  We were sitting in the coffee shop enjoying our time with each other.  I heard my phone ring and it was Kyuhyun.
 
“Hyunnie what is it?”
 
“Hyung, you’re in big trouble.”
 
“Why? And with who?”
 
“The company. Hyukjae oppa. YG Family. Super Junior members. And lastly, Hyejinnie.”  Hyejinnie? Why is he bringing her up? What’d I do? I haven’t spoken to her for a whole month now. I’ve been too busy and I know that she’s probably too tired to talk to me with her busy schedule.  I just gave her some time alone.  That’s why I’m spending time with Sunye.  I don’t like Sunye though.  She’s only a dongsaeng to me.  Nothing else. I love Hyejin.
 
“What’d I do? And why am I getting in trouble with all of them?”
 
“There’s rumors spreading like wildfire claiming that you’re cheating on Hyejinnie with Sunye.  There’s pictures of you guys cuddling and being all close with each other.  What are you doing hyung?  How do you think Hyejinnie feels?! You haven’t spoke to her in a month and she finds out that you’re hanging out with another girl! Hyukjae hyung is mad because Hyejinnie was crying.  She’s hurt hyung! What’s going on hyung? Are you really cheating Hyejinnie?!”
 
“I’m not. I’ll explain to you when I get home. I’ll see you soon.” I looked at Sunye. “I’m sorry. I have to go now.  There’s problems at home. Sorry. I’ll see you later.”
 
“Arraso oppa. I’ll see you later.”
 
Sunye’s POV
 
I guess the news already spread.  I took out my phone and dialed a number.
 
“Hello?”
 
“The news already out.  I think s just told him about it. I think Hyejin-ssi is mad and hurt.  I think she believes the rumors.”
 
“Alrights. Good job Sunye-ssi. Leave the rest to me.”