Two

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now for Taeyeon's character background with a hint of her family background as well...

 

TAEYEON!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! HAHAHAHA LOL!!!!

I'M JUST SO HAPPY!!!! ^_____________^

 

 

Chapter Two

 

“When are you going to introduce to us your someone special, huh Taeyeon?”

 

Taeyeon turned her head around as her Aunt Kanghee sat beside her on her table.

 

“Just to remind you my niece, you’re the only single one left in all of your cousins! What’s wrong with you?! We already accepted your preference and everybody’s already cool with it. So why still single? Don’t tell me you start to like boys again?”

 

Taeyeon laugh out loud at what her aunt just told her that some of their relatives turn heads at their direction.

 

“Aunty… please, I’m much handsome looking than most of those guys that tried to court me and I know you’ll even agree with me if I tell you that I’m your most good looking niece!”

 

“Well… that’s true! But seriously, Kim Taeyeon, what’s the point of coming out of your closet and admitting to all of us that you don’t dig boys and prefers girls more than them if you won’t even introduce a single one to any of us!”

 

“Aunty, please… its still hasn’t been that long since I came out and told you guys about my preference. Why are you rushing me? And besides, not everyone is really okay with it.

 

“Kim Taeyeon! That’s a complete nonsense!”

 

“But Aunty—“

 

“Let’s go back to the topic! As far as my intel told me, you, Kim Taeyeon, didn’t even date any one back in high school and college although they’re pretty sure that you flirted with a certain amount of girls from before and some boys just to cover up your tracks!”

 

“Wow! You have an intel planted behind my back?”

 

“Yes I do! And they said you never had a serious one, ever!”

 

Taeyeon controlled herself to laugh at her Aunt’s over-reacting expression, her aunt can be a real handful sometimes but she totally understand her silently she really felt thankful to her that’s why she really don’t have the heart to turn her down at times.

 

“I just have no free time on my hands right now, Aunty. I have lot things to settle first at my shop and there’s grandpa’s poultry that I need to take care of for the meantime because no one wants to take over the farm.”

 

“All I hear from you is your shop and how busy you are with the farm! It’s not like we’re asking you to marry some girl and give us a grandchild ASAP! We’re just asking for a girlfriend from you! Since we’re all really worried that at this rate you’ll end up as an old spinster!”

 

Taeyeon laugh at her aunt again, she was acting like mother again and she really don’t mind it but still, it was enough that her mother is also on her case.

 

Now she has two nagging loud women on both sides of her ears, continuously nagging her to have a girlfriend and be on a relationship as soon as possible.

 

“Hey Taeng! Is my Mom nagging you again?”

 

Taeyeon look up and saw her cousin Taecyeon standing behind her, she smiled at him before the latter sit beside her.

 

“What else is new, oppa? All they do is nag me these past few months.”

 

“Where just concern! Yah! You big monkey! Go talk some sense in your cousin’s head!”

 

With that, they were left by her aunt Kanghee. She let out a sigh as she could only follow with her sight her very pissed off aunt. She has an idea to where she will be going and that is to her mother and she could already hear what the two will probably talk about.

 

She let out a small sigh ang grab her champagne glass, she’s aware that her cousin is giving her an eye.

 

“You know, it’s actually your fault, Taeng. You really can’t blame all of them. In Fact all of us too, we’re all just a little bit worried.”

 

“But my mother and aunty Kanghee are over reacting!”

 

“Well… you’re right about that one. But it’s just their motherly instinct. You know, your mom and my mom even asked all of our cousins, including me, if we can help you find a girlfriend or set you up for a blind date with some nice girl and see if you’ll like her or not.”

 

“What?!”

 

“And the truth is we’re actually considering their suggestion.”

 

“Why is it that everybody is on my case?!”

 

That almost growled the words at her cousin, her festive mood was long gone.

 

“Like I said were just worried.”

 

“There’s nothing to worry about.”

 

“Then give me one good reason why should I let you off alone.”

 

“You guys know that the shop is just starting to be known since I just opened it last year. I’m really busy managing it at the mean time. When it’s already stable, I will have more time.”

 

“Liar, your shop is doing well. You have a lot of customers. Words of mouth travels and it only contains praises for you and your team since you guys is good in fixing almost the most rundown car in town! Hell you can even restore a dead car into its former glorious body works! That’s how good you are! That’s why your mom and my mom don’t believe your excuse because their clearly well, just lame excuse.”

 

“Wow! You’re on the nagging team too!”

 

“We nag because we love you, Taeng.”

 

Taeyeon empties her wine glass in one gulp.

 

“Forget about her, Taeng. It’s time to move on and get your heart a chance to feel loved and be loved again, she’s totally not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter