Seventeen

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seventeen

 

 

A loud shrilling voice echoes all over their house that made Tiffany instantly jumped out of her bed. Sending her mind into shock and seriously making her feels so damn bothered somewhere down below her stomach.

 

To say that Tiffany woke up feeling a little heavy is definitely the understatement of the century. Hell! She’s so damn sure that if it’s not her aunt to whom that loud scream came from, that person would have been surely dead by the time Tiffany gets her hands on them.

 

Damn! She just had a normal dream turned so damn nice dream and in there was no other than Kim Taeyeon and herself and it’s surely is the best dream she had in a while.

 

Although she truly does feel a little bit bothered somewhere, the confusion she’s experiencing right now because of that dream she had is much heavier than the first one.

 

Her mind is in complete mess as she tried to remember most of that vogue memory she had of her dream. And the worst part is, she doesn’t quite know if it’s just a dream or if that really did happened.

 

But somehow there’s something inside her that’s telling her that it did happened. Those memories she purposely dumped away from her mind because it brings only bad memories of her stupid jerk of a boyfriend.

 

And thinking about it now, she felt somehow sad that she had forgotten some of it, especially those that have Taeyeon in it, because remembering it all clearly now, it was so clear to Tiffany that it was Taeyeon who’s there by her side, never failing to brighten up her day even if the latter shows it in her weird way of teasing and annoying her.

 

And now, Tiffany finally admitted to herself that she has been nothing but a grumpy to Taeyeon from then till now.

 

“Should I give her a chance?”

 

A sigh.

 

“Should I give myself a chance?”

 

Tiffany let out one final sigh as she took her bathrobe and went out of her room to check the reason why her aunt is throwing such a ruckus so early in the morning.

 

 

 

 

“Aunty what happen?!”

 

She asked worriedly while trying to catch her breath.

 

“Look at this! So beautiful! And they’re for you!”

 

Tiffany eyes shifted to her aunt’s arm that is holding a large bouquet of variegated pink and yellow tulips. Her eyes landed to that sleek white card tucked gently between its sheets and took it.

 

 

These lovely flowers reminds of your beautiful eyesmile…

Please consider my offer?

I will wait for you…

Have a nice a nice day Miss Tiffany…

 

KTY

 

 

“Hmm such a romantic suitor you got there, my dear niece… and such a hottie too!”

 

Her aunt giggled like a teenager beside her as reads along with her.

 

“And that also comes along with these…”

 

Tiffany opened up her palm and her car keys landed next.

 

“She came?! Is she—“

 

“She already left. She just greeted me and your grandpa a nice good morning as she handed back your car that according to her was now fully functioning like a brand new car. She also told us that she offered to fix because it for you and then politely asked me if I can hand you down those pretty flowers and then she left.”

 

Tiffany was speechless, Taeyeon really did what she said last night. That only means one thing, Taeyeon stayed up all night just to fix her broken car.

 

Now she’s having more hard time coming up with a decision. Tiffany threw her worry at the back of her mind for the time being as she reasoned out to herself that she still has a few hours to come up with a decision.

 

 

 

 

“Good morning, unnie.”

 

Seohyun turned back as she didn’t have any reply from Taeyeon, as she walks closer to the older woman’s desk and get a peek at the reversed swivel chair and got the answer to her own question.

 

Seohyun gently nudged Taeyeon’s shoulder to wake her up, she’s afraid that if her unnie continues to sleep in that position the older woman will surely suffer later.

 

“Unnie, please wake up for a bit, if you’re that sleepy just sleep on the couch. Your body will surely ache later if you’ll sleep like that.”

 

Taeyeon grunted and squinted her eyes at her.

 

“Seo?! W-what time is it?”

 

Taeyeon groggily asked her dongsaeng.

 

“It’s almost lunch time. I gave the boys an early break since there’s nothing much to do. Please transfer to the couch.”

 

Taeyeon allowed herself to be guided by Seohyun towards the couch of their small office.

 

“I think I know the reason why you look like a zombie.”

 

Taeyeon has already closed her again and was about to drift back to sleep when she remembers something.

 

“Seo, please wake me up before we close up… I need to go back to my apartment…”

 

“Okay, unnie. Just sleep for now.”

 

Seohyun left Taeyeon alone to sleep and went out to have her own lunch. She was about to close the garage gate when a pair of hands helped her in pulling the heavy metal door.

 

She turned her head to the side and saw a smiling Yoona behind her. She mentally left a sigh. This girl is really persistent and won’t really leave her alone.

 

“Hi! Seohyun! Are you about to get some lunch? Want me to accompany you? You know it’s really lonely to eat alone.”

 

Seohyun can still see that huge bright smile painted across Yoona’s face and if only the girl wasn’t here to pester her she would have find it really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter