Twelve

Miss Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twelve

 

 

Tiffany’s eyes widened the moment she recognized the driver of the black Range Rover.

 

It’s no other than Kim Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon was talking to Wendy but she could clearly that the woman was clearly looking at her.

 

“What a very nice timing…”

 

Yoona whispered to her.

 

“It seems like fate is going all out in pulling its strings just to make the two of you meet. Don’t you think so, unnie?”

 

Tiffany didn’t really fully understand what Yoona has just said to her or rather she just didn’t bother to listen to it. For all of Tiffany’s senses was currently being hit by a massive earthquake now that Taeyeon and her finally met again.

 

She’s not sure though on why she’s feeling like that, was it because she’s happy to see her again or if she’s just plainly nervous but then again she wondered why should she feel like that?

 

But, Tiffany still opt for the last one, she just reasoned out to herself that she’s just nervous to meet Taeyeon again after for so many year, the same Taeyeon that she personally asked her Godfather a favor to terminate from his mechanic shop, the same girl who fearlessly kissed her lips in front of their co-workers.

 

Now, Tiffany knows why Taeyeon looks familiar to her the night that she had met her on her birthday party.

 

“Will you help us? Please, unnie?”

 

Wendy’s voice brought Tiffany’s senses back to life and the first thing she notice is that she was the only one left alone near her car and her three dongsaengs were already standing beside Taeyeon’s car.

 

“Of course, I’ll help you girls. But first, let me check if the problem is really just the empty tank.”

 

Tiffany saw how Taeyeon sweetly smiled at her cousins and bestfriend before getting out of her own car and went to the hood of her car and opened it to check the problem. After a few minutes of checking, Taeyeon closed the hood again and began to walk to where she’s standing with a small smirk painted on her lips.

 

“Small world, isn’t it, Miss Tiffany?”

 

Taeyeon was the first one to speak, her smirk still ever present. But somehow that smirk Taeyeon was giving her doesn’t seem to annoy her like it used to but instead it makes her heart do back flips and marathon all at the same time.

 

‘Get a hold of yourself, Tiffany! What’s wrong with you?!’

 

“By the way and although it’s probably a bit late, I want to apologize to you for leaving your party with saying goodbye. I got some emergency that I needed to check first.”

 

“That’s okay.”

 

Tiffany managed to reply without a hitch. She’s glad that she managed to control her own voice although she still hasn’t got a grip on her own emotion.

 

She tried to think quickly if she doesn’t want to embarrass herself in front of this girl she obviously fire herself or else the table will probably be turned around this time.

 

‘There’s no need to be nervous. And there’s definitely no reason for you to fear her. She got fired because of her own fault. Remember that Tiffany! And besides, she should be thankful to you instead, because you didn’t continue to file a lawsuit against her to the court! Or else she wouldn’t be here right now looking better than ever! … … … … Wait, what?! Looking what?! But… Why is she suddenly being like this?’

 

Tiffany took a deep breath and shook off that last thought she had.

 

“Ahem! Ahem! Ahem!”

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany both turned their head around to the direction of the sound of the fake cough and saw a sickeningly sweet smiling Wendy, a shy smiling Seulgi and a very reserved Yoona who just silently eyeing Taeyeon from head to toe.

 

“Hi! By the way, don’t you want to know our names? I’m Wendy! And this is Seulgi, we’re Tiffany unnie’s cousins! And this is Yoona unnie, her bestfriend! Nice to meet you Taeyeon unnie!”

 

“Hello.”

 

The girls namely Yoona and Seulgi greeted her at the same time.

 

“Hi! It’s surely is nice to meet such pretty ladies too!

 

Taeyeon was feeling so amused with the jolly young girl and the fact that they already know her name is way more amusing than the looks that they are giving her, especially the stare this Yoona was giving her. It’s like the younger woman was skinning her alive in her mind and was guarding her from making any advances to Tiffany.

 

“Aiiee… Thank you for the compliment, unnie! You’re not so bad yourself. Actually you look so pretty cool especially now that you’re helping us in fixing Tiffany unnie’s car!”

 

Tiffany suddenly wanted to smack the back of Wendy’s head for being so blunt and…

 

‘Aish this girl! Why is she sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter